10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for all the sweet words guys, it keeps me going. <3

Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I'd love love love to see a text tutorial out of Zarina or Geeki, as I believe a lot of people who struggle with text would! Pretty please?
    I still struggle! There are times that I arrow-key through all the hundreds of fonts I have over and over again before I find something I really like. If there is to be a tutorial though - I'll totally leave that up to Ms. Zarina to post. She's been really amazing at helping advance what I can do, her and Engelen both. I'm very thankful for this thread, as I've made some super friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    My god, these are so perfect I'm gonna die.
    Thank you <3

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenais View Post
    Firstly, this might be possibly a bit more than would be possible, and secondly, just too much in what I'd like. So, feel free to send me away to chill out.

These are actually two closely related requests.
    Signature:
    Size: 400+ x 100 (the first dimension I'll leave up to the artist, as long as it looks "signatury")
    Visible text: "I am forever", written in capital letters, small-ish font size. Blue, slightly glowing text along the lower edge of the signature. (no name, realm or anything like that)
    Helmet visible: No. Same goes for shoulderpads.
    Pose: This is the thing that I am not sure is possible. The signature would be centered on the face, with the eyes being the focus. The facial expression would be similar to what Superman had after the bomb blast in Kingdom Come (http://m198.photobucket.com/albumvie...afilter=images if you haven't read; I can look up more material if required); this is fits a story behind the picture (I am willing to elaborate, if need be, over PM; the story is still in writing and will be for some time). The eyes would emanate a "Lich King-y" "eye steam", if that makes any sense. (visible, for example, at the end of the WotLK opening cinematic); generally she would have faint pale blue aura around her.
    General color scheme: Dark, black to blue.
    Gear: http://www.wowhead.com/item=39188, should it be visible.
    Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...enais/advanced ; considering that the shield is cleverly blocking part of her face in there (while she has almost exactly the right facial expression there x) ), Serenais was featured in the Lo'meath and Huilii webcomic, with quite a few screenshots: http://lomeathandhuilii.thecomicseries.com/comics/130 (she is the paladin in T9, if somehow unclear >_>)

Wallpaper:
    Basically an extension of the signature.
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: "I am forever", same as in the signature, positioned below the character (see pose); font also small-ish, just in size better fitting the fact that it is a wallpaper. On the center of the left side would be a text "Blue wings" (name of the story), in the same font, capital letters and color as the text for the signature, just somewhat larger (being a name of the story and all that), with blue dragon wings behind text (images on Google feature quite a lot of good examples; they should only be pointed upwards somewhat, besides that, up to the artist)
    Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=960 without any helmet or shoulderpads, and with some dark shirt beneath (so that no skin below neck is shown)
    Pose: General pose is walking forward (towards the viewer), with the face fitting the signature. In her right hand, she is holding, well... Don't laugh at me (pretty please?). She is holding sort of Frostmourne's image - I imagine that border detection of the sword's image and blue glow inside with the sword itself used as an opacity mask could work (I hope - explaining is not among the best of my abilities >< ), with the sword pointed downards-ish (at least so much that it would be recognisable); again, fits the story, and as before, I am willing to elaborate over PM. She would have a faint pale blue aura, somewhat stronger around the sword. She would be positioned close to the right border of the image.
    Background: Could be black, though general dark blue-black background would work too.
    Link: Same as with the signature.

All in all, both depict a spiritually wounded draenei (who also happens to be a paladin; that being secondary) taking her vengeance, with her past having kind of a strong influence at that exact moment; I can elaborate further if needed.

If you read this far without thinking "Oh, great. Yet another 'ÁrthäsDK'...", I would like to thank you. x) Anyway, you may start /sighing, /point-and-laugh etc now.
    <_<
    >_>
    *chestbump*

On a more serious note, if an artist that is not going to pick this read this anyway, could I please be told whether it is too much to ask or not (I am affraid that it is), for whichever reason? I'd welcome it.
    Also, I've been trying to create frost emanation from letters, mostly through combination of blurs, but it seems to not end up as intended... If anyone would share ideas, I'd be grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Azandur View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: I want my name, Daedor in slightly bigger letters than my guild name(Serenity Now) below it. Edit: messing it up here. Name on top. Guild name below it
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Daedor/simple
    Gear set: Pretty much what I look like on the armory
    Helm visible: Yes with the helm.
    Your pose: A cool pose with both swords visible would be nice. Crossing them maybe?
    General colour scheme: I'd like for it to be a dark theme. Dark red/blue/purple. Whatever works best.
    Any extras: None that I can think of.
    Started playing around with this one... so... claimed and done:

Hope you like it
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Started playing around with this one... so... claimed and done:

Hope you like it
    Holy mother of everything that I can think of! That is awesome! Thank you very much!

Bumping again, been three weeks from original post. Over a week since last bump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eul View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Eulogee Alexstrasza
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Eulogee/simple (awful pose) and http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/j...ps14cf1448.jpg
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose:What artist thinks looks best
    General colour scheme:What artist thinks looks best
    Any extras:I would like in smaller letters "Still Bloodboils Bitch"
    Last edited by Eul; 2013-02-07 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Fixed Links

Non MMO request:

I'm sorry for taking so long with requests, I struggle a lot with my work right now :/

Quote Originally Posted by Azandur View Post
    Holy mother of everything that I can think of! That is awesome! Thank you very much!
    Haha you like it You're very welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Eul View Post
    Bumping again, been three weeks from original post. Over a week since last bump.

Signature:
    Visible text: Eulogee Alexstrasza
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Eulogee/simple (awful pose) and http://i553.photobucket.com/albums/j...ps14cf1448.jpg
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose:What artist thinks looks best
    General colour scheme:What artist thinks looks best
    Any extras:I would like in smaller letters "Still Bloodboils Bitch"
    Claimed - for a patient requester Will be done as soon as I can
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR;

Non MMO

MMO

@Elypop - that wallpaper is gorgeous!
    @Engelen - I love that effect around the character!

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

10+ Year Old Account
    Request:

I'm trying to get better with hair edits and text! ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Non MMO request:
    !!!!!! I see you spectacular splatter / clipping mask effects are back in full swing. Love!

10+ Year Old Account
    7 day bump!

I recently had to change my main, so I was wanting to get a sig for my hunter.

Signature:
    Visible text: Raenii
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aenii/advanced
    Gear set: Transmog off the armory!
    Helm visible: No helm showing
    Your pose: Shooting her bow would be awesome.
    General colour scheme: A blueish red theme to match her tmog set would be perfect.
    Any extras: Would love it if Loque'nahak was in the picture since it's the pet I always use.

Vanity | Bleeding Hollow - US
    Signature made by: Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Lovee this. :3

Nice work everyone!

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey everyone I'm new to the forums but absolutely love all your work. I'm looking to get a signature made of my Affliction Warlock.

Signature:
    Visible text: Shadows (Title: the Fearless) US Illidan
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/illidan/Sh%C3%A1d%C3%B8ws/simple
    Gear set: Full Tier 14 (Red Set, Non Heroic), How my character looks now on Armory.
    Helm visible: Yes if you include the mask, but I'll leave it up to you. If it doesn't look good, then just remove the mask.
    Your pose: I'll leave this us to the creator. But I'd prefer a straight on look to capture all of my shoulders and head.
    General colour scheme: I'd like for it to be a dark/evil/warlocky theme. Would love it to bring out the Red in the gear. Maybe some Bright Red Glows but I'd like it mixed up a bit to give it the dark/evil/ warlocky feel. I really like how the bright red nebulas look that people mix in to give the signatures the added spice. Have fun with this one. I just want it to capture the warlock feel to the signature and maybe add some of the smoke that comes off of the sha's ie: Sha of Fear, Anger etc. The more vibrant, and realistic the better.
    Any extras: I'm also thinking of having a twitch page made and would really like this to also be used as my banner for it. Who ever decides to take this on I'd like to discuss maybe having a twitch background made to go with the signature and twitch banner. I understand that twich is moving over to a new layout but until they enforce us to only use the new layout I'd like something up there rather than a plain white background.

Thank you all and keep up the amazing work!
    Shadows

** I was able to contact a designer to get this made. Just letting everyone know just incase if someone is working on it.
    Last edited by TheShade; 2013-02-12 at 07:06 PM.

I kinda wanted to attempt at one. So it's fine if you don't like it, if you do ... well that's awesome, otherwise feel free to ask someone else to get your request done.

Signature made by Aryiana :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Yay, you like it all Really loved making it for you

Thank you Maxillian Not sure if shas can be cute though........

......or can they????

hehe
    Impresive how can you make the terror of pandaria... so cute XD

My last post was rather messy and very far from the required format, sorry for repost.

Signature:
    Visible text: Character Name: Noladouche Server: US-Blackrock Guild: Los Lobos Locos
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ouche/advanced
    Gear set: normal (non heroic. the blue set)T11 gear, no weapon/shield, with Tabard of the Lightbringer on(with the on use if its not too crazy on there but without is fine)
    Your pose: Some type of serious kind of stare look
    General colour scheme: The T11 paladin armor is in blue so a blue/white/grey color scheme preferably
    Any extras: this is also going to be used for my twitch stream chat overlay so a size of about 480x260 would work well. as well as some type of artistic border around it.

Thanks in advance for anyone interested in taking this on!

Claimed yesterday for Eul and done - hope you like it

Requests CLOSED

Hi i would like to see if someone could look at making a Signature for me

Visible text: Character Name: Haadesda Server: US-Dath'Remar Guild: Hyperion
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...desda/advanced
    Gear set: Current gear is fine or Tier 14
    Your pose: Something with a look off battle or shooting
    General colour scheme: Love a dark background with blues and greens

Im really just looking for something cool and crazy looking and a little bigger in size.. really would like to thank anyone in advance if they could make something up for me.

Haadesda