10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno if it's allowed, but would like to make a double request, they're strongly related so it shouldn't be too much of a hassle I guess.

Signature:
    Visible text: Minxy
    Bladefist EU (I would prefer this writing in a spiky/runic style, colored red!)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/FsFd5.png This is my character's face, albeit with goggles on, different mog from my request too D: apologies for that, if you want a picture of it without helm enabled or in current mog I can take one asap.
    Gear set: The recolor of the ulduar set from 25man (red hints), http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1119, however, instead of the helm I would like Reinforced Bio-Optic Killshades, weapon should the Edge of Agony
    Helm visible: Reinforced Bio-Optic Killshades, as stated before, shown of course.
    Your pose: The combat pose, where they hold the weapon up!
    General colour scheme: Would love a blood red moon with a black sky in the background
    Any extras: None for the signature

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: One in 1600x1200, and one in 1080p!
    Visible text: The same as in the sig, in the top right of the wallpaper
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: The same as my sig
    Gear set: Same as sig!
    Helm visible: And again, same as sig
    Your pose: I would love it if my pose could be just the standing animation, with the weapon unsheethed
    General colour scheme: Same as sig again <3
    Any extras: A Crimson Pandaren Phoenix next to my character would be fabulous.

Hope someone can make this, as always everyone here makes fantastic sigs and if you can't get to it I hope you go well making other people amazing signatures too <3
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm throwing in a request, as I'm getting bored of my current signature right now. (Don't worry, I made it myself... lol)

Visible text: Firelord Yumisara
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...isara/advanced
    Gear set: Its the current transmog I'm wearing right now, where its a mixture of stuff... (Valorous Earthshatter Shoulders, Masterwork Chest, Engraved Gloves and Boots, Blood Knight belt and legs...)
    Helm visible: No, but if you feel as though a helm looks better, the normal version of Crown of Flame from Firelands would be fine.
    Your pose: Since this is a fiery themed signature, I would feel a little anger in the face would be appropriate. However I do think that cuteness wins too. Whatever works out best.
    General colour scheme: Fire/Red themed, to match her transmog. <3
    Any extras: None. However if it's possible I would like a version for my forum on my guild website as well, along with an avatar/icon. Size 425x150 works fine for the non mmo sig. (If not thats okay too.)

Thanks a ton in advance. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Yumisara View Post
    I'm throwing in a request, as I'm getting bored of my current signature right now. (Don't worry, I made it myself... lol)

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...isara/advanced
    Gear set: Its the current transmog I'm wearing right now, where its a mixture of stuff... (Valorous Earthshatter Shoulders, Masterwork Chest, Engraved Gloves and Boots, Blood Knight belt and legs...)
    Helm visible: No, but if you feel as though a helm looks better, the normal version of Crown of Flame from Firelands would be fine.
    Your pose: Since this is a fiery themed signature, I would feel a little anger in the face would be appropriate. However I do think that cuteness wins too. Whatever works out best.
    Any extras: None. However if it's possible I would like a version for my forum on my guild website as well, along with an avatar/icon. Size 425x150 works fine for the non mmo sig. (If not thats okay too.)

Mine!
    Ehm.. claimed.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Alowen View Post
    Hey guys, recently resubbed and new to the forum. A shame to start posting without one of your lovely little pieces underneath!
    Here goes:

Signature:
    Visible text: Garnock, EU turalyon
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Garnock/simple
    Gear set: Shaman season 12 arena set
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: No specific wish here, whatever matches!
    General colour scheme: Something bright, purple/blue/yellow, again whatever matches
    Any extras: Maybe a little pandaren totem in the background somewhere, if it is possible.

Take your time guys, I realy appreciete this initiative!
    Non-MMOC use:

MMOC use:

Felt like trying something different (using my usual wallpaper steps when making a signature). I'm happy with the outcome. I hope you are too.
    If not, feel free to request again.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2013-02-08 at 05:00 PM.

Deleted
    It looks great, like it alot! Thanks for the effort!

It looks great, like it alot! Thanks for the effort!
    Don't rehost the images, please (it has molested the quality). Use my links.

Deleted
    Does not work using the direct link for some reason (too large)

10+ Year Old Account
    to anyone who isnt too busy and wants to do a new signature, mine's a bit old. was hoping for a similar concept but with a more magicy feel (if that makes sense)
    Signature:
    Visible text: Athrasie / Koltira
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thrasie/simple < > http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%ACra/simple
    Gear set: For Athrasie I'd like to have the tier 6 lightbringer set (excluding helmet), using Ashbringer and for Koltira I'd like to have the Malevolent elite armor with the corrupted ashbringer
    Helm visible: no for Athrasie, yes for Koltira
    Your pose: Both facing away from each other, Athrasie using Exorcism so his weapon is still visible, Koltira can be using deathgrip as long as his weapon is still visible as well
    General colour scheme: Athrasie's side, golden/orange lights, Koltira's side purple/greenish corrupt looking lights (artist can do whatever they feel would look good)
    Any extras: ALL UP TO THE ARTIST

really hope someone picks up the idea. thanks in advance if someone does, please PM me results
    and as always, love the work on here so far, and cant wait to see more
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

iphone wallpaper request:

Click for full size.
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Request:

@Zarina : OMFG BUTTERFLIES. *dies*

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    PM Request:

Freakin amazing looking!

Twitch | Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    [B]
    Whoa...just whoa...whoa whoa!!! WTB tutorial on that sig specifically or at least some tips? Hot damn.

Does not work using the direct link for some reason (too large)
    It's within the size limits.
    *Shrug.*

PM Request:

This is so damn stunning.

Quote Originally Posted by Yumisara View Post

Non-MMOC use:

MMOC use:

I hope you like it. If you don't, feel free to request again.

xxx - Taken.
    Last edited by AbandonThread; 2013-02-17 at 05:00 PM. Reason: n/a

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Elyaan!

I like your new stuff too!! Seems you've gotten a lot of inspiration from Zarina and Engelen in your recent work as I have, when I first saw your newest post I thought it was one of theirs!

Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    Mine!

Non-MMOC use:

MMOC use:

Felt like trying something different (using my usual wallpaper steps when making a signature). I'm happy with the outcome. I hope you are too.
    If not, feel free to request again.
    Oh my god that Panda looks amazing

Made by Rivellana

Deleted

Fanatic twitch layout.

Hey guys.

I hope you have all been well.

Key.

Quote Originally Posted by PoBloodhoof View Post
    Oh my god that Panda looks amazing
    Thank youu.

I like your new stuff too!! Seems you've gotten a lot of inspiration from Zarina and Engelen in your recent work as I have, when I first saw your newest post I thought it was one of theirs!
    Thank you.
    And definitely. Them, you, and a few others. I can't help get inspiration from such perfect stuff. :3

Anyways, that logo request I claimed the other day:
    <Snip.>

Unclaimed that logo request from the other day.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2013-02-08 at 09:22 PM.

Twitch | Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post

just keeps getting better and better. That background is awesome.

Im not sure if you can do dual requests but if you can could I get these

Signature:
    Visible text: Belphrala
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/dalaran/Belphrala/simple
    Gear set: The Icy blue transmog set I have on.
    Helm visible: No helm please
    Your pose: Something cute nothing to specific
    General colour scheme: A darkish blue and a light blue maybe or whatever the designer thinks would look best.
    Any extras: No extras that I can think of.

Banner:
    Size: About a 900x400 pixel banner would be great.
    Visible text: Would like Covenant : Dalaran : A
    Logo: "Im tanking, Im tanking" would be great.
    General colour scheme: If we could get like a misty blue that would be perfect.
    Specifics: Could we get like a misty mountains kinda like Jade Forest mountains if anything.