Quote Originally Posted by Unth View Post
    just keeps getting better and better. That background is awesome.
    Thanks!
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Alright. I huffed, and I fluffed (panda hair) and I blew this wallpaper out:

I think I covered everything you ask for - and I hope it lives up to the expectations you had. <3

That wallpaper looks great! The red panda* is the best
    Last edited by PoBloodhoof; 2013-02-09 at 12:30 AM.

Made by Rivellana

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post

[IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c44/Elektricka/clickmeplease.png[IMG]

I think I covered everything you ask for - and I hope it lives up to the expectations you had. <3
    This is absolutely.. I can't describe it. It's that perfect. Just wow. The model editing, setting and attention to detail and everything.. wow.

Geeki,

I can't even describe how over the top you went with this. You completely knocked it out of the park, and that much more. I got the biggest squeal from my fiancee when I showed her.

Thank you SO SO SO much.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...ckmeplease.png

Holy shit. Is this for real?

THAT BANDICOON RED PANDA CUB IS ADORABLE. The entire thing is flawless and amazing.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-02-09 at 12:30 AM.

I am absolutely overjoyed right now you guys, can I can't even stand it. Thank you SO! much - all of you - for the kind words.

Unth - I'm SO glad your fiancee liked it. I tried her keep her in mind the entire time I was making it.

Also - the little pet she is holding is the 5.2 model for the red panda cub pet. I wish it looked a little more like a REAL red panda, but - WoW logic is WoW logic. He said his fiancee loved red panda's, so I tried to include one.

(Posting from my phone, please excuse any typos...!)

Geeki that is absolutely stunning!! Words can't describe how beautiful that is, I absolutely adore the models and little baby panda cub. <3 excellent job!

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    WHAT IS THIS SORCERY. Good grief woman. *drool*

Also - thanks Yumisara <3

signature with two character.
    visable text: Degraz/Lostcoast
    armory links: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Degraz/simple / http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...stcoast/simple
    gear set: degraz: what he is wearing, to a Tee. tabard and all and weapons. Lostcoast: T15 regular raid set: the red charm set. and have malevolent glad belt of cruelty http://www.wowhead.com/item=91595#.
    helm: off on both, but have the tabard for Degraz.
    pose: have Degraz facing the left with the targeting pose with both weapons drawn (the ones he has transmoged), have Lostcoast with the weapons the bladefist http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/29348 in the single target auto attack pose facing the right.
    color scheme: red and with a battlefield in the back ground.
    extras: embers flying through the air, horde flag in the background.
    Last edited by Sky High; 2013-02-11 at 08:52 PM.

Trying to get the hang of photoshop and wmv. Lots of things I know to do better and I learned quite a few things that were bad ideas making it but for my first time I'm happy. I am no where near the skill level of all these other people but I figured I could share in case someone likes it
    Last edited by Firedaisy; 2013-02-10 at 01:36 AM.
    Signature made by Aryiana :3

Iphone Request:

Quote Originally Posted by Firedaisy View Post

Trying to get the hang of photoshop and wmv. Lots of things I know to do better and I learned quite a few things that were bad ideas making it but for my first time I'm happy. I am no where near the skill level of all these other people but I figured I could share in case someone likes it
    Ho. Ly. Shi*.

Wow.

Made by Rivellana

[QUOTE=Myci;19329052]---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 06:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Myci View Post
    ---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 06:23 PM ----------

[/COLOR]hello ^.^ I would like to request a set for my twitch!

Visible text: I would like to have the name Myci somewhere. Its been my alias on almost every game I have played.
    Logo/Character: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...alathea/simple This is currently my main, so if you feel it appropriate to incorporate a character this would be the one i would like to add. Althou im going to be streaming alot next season, on multiple healers ( for pvp). If I didnt have any characters shown I would be completely fine with that.
    General colour scheme: Because Im going to be playing multiple healers I was thinking something along the lines of healing. Like maybe have a green flowery growth that goes with druids on one side, and a blue watery effect on another. Possibly the same to represent a priest and paladin. Something like this kind of comes to mind as a rough example ( not specifically, just the colors/elements thing)

Druid/shaman are my main focus, but I will be playing all healers except a monk. This is just something i was thinking, whatever comes to mind with it would be wonderful ^^
    Specifics/Extras: This is a link to my stream http://www.twitch.tv/galathea43 if that helps any. Also Im really close to my guildies on darkspear, with the unfortunate name of " Dope Celebrity Family".. If that could be put in somewhere we would all love that ^^ althou maybe

Pictures of my druid

Posting a 2 month bump ! ---If anyone would be able to help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. I actually changed it around some from my original post, but I have been paying close attention to this thread and it doesnt seem like anyone has picked it up. If someone has already started working on the old request that is great and im sure I will love it ^^ I changed it to just focus on my twitch, I would really like to spice that up and im not worried about the banner/wallpaper I was looking for before in addition. I really want to start streaming alot next season and I would love to have my twitch looking nice for it.
    Last edited by Myci; 2013-02-09 at 02:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Myci View Post
    Posting a 2 month bump ! ---If anyone would be able to help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. I actually changed it around some from my original post, but I have been paying close attention to this thread and it doesnt seem like anyone has picked it up. If someone has already started working on the old request that is great and im sure I will love it ^^ I changed it to just focus on my twitch, I would really like to spice that up and im not worried about the banner/wallpaper I was looking for before in addition. I really want to start streaming alot next season and I would love to have my twitch looking nice for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by noladrew View Post
    the twitch layout is still undergoing changes and im pretty sure people are shying away from doing anything for twitch at the moment.
    That.

Quote Originally Posted by Elypop View Post
    That.
    Ah makes sense. Honestly I would still use something that anyone made for as long as I could, I would prefer it over the plain thing i have going on atm. If anything I might be able to use it with something else if the layout changes to much, I still have my youtube to do up or even our guild website. I have been trying to make some myself with photoshop, but i haven't really been happy with some of it so far. Especially compared to alot of the really nice art in this thread. Either way thou, if someone is interested ill make sure your hard work wont go to waste ^^

ps- anyone have an ETA when twitch is going to change the layouts ?
    Last edited by Myci; 2013-02-09 at 02:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

PMR:

To my requesters: I'm terribly sorry, but I've been thinking about this for a while now and I've decided to withdraw all requests that I have accepted. I'm having a hard time IRL right now and I'm generally pissed at some other stuff as well, so I'm better off without this for awhile. Sorry.
    deviantArt | queue: closed

in this world full of people there's only one
    and if we only live once, I wanna live with you

Hope everything works out for you, Engelen. 3: