10+ Year Old Account
    Signature:

Visible text: (What text do you want on there? Would you like your character's name, maybe your server?): Mastarin, Pwner of Galakrond

Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough. If you're unable to post links, just break it up with a few spaces.):Sorry it wont let me post links at all even with spaces. Mastarin is my character's name, Sorry for the inconvenience

Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 14? PvP Season 3? Dungeon Set 2? Or perhaps your Transmog set off the Armory?): My current T-mog set with the belt changed to "Belt of the Ferocious Wolf"

Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?): Yes
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?) : Yes

General color scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?) : Unholy Green ( Death knight style )

Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?): Put some ghouls in the back round please.

Quote Originally Posted by Yesinia View Post
    Oh...Em...Gee amazing, love it! So much better than I could have imagined. TY, TY, TY, TY!
    You are very welcome I thoroughly enjoyed making this for you as I've wanted to make a wallpaper in that setting for ages!

And a re-make of a signature which I made originally in completely the wrong gear!

It's right now though
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    signature with two character.
    visable text: Degraz/Lostcoast
    armory links: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Degraz/simple / http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...stcoast/simple
    gear set: degraz: what he is wearing, to a Tee. tabard and all. Lostcoast: T14 LFR set, and have malevolent glad belt of cruelty http://www.wowhead.com/item=91595#.
    helm: off on both, but have the tabard for Degraz.
    pose: have Degraz facing the left have Lostcoast with the weapons the bladefist http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/29348 in the single target auto attack pose facing the right. weapons optional
    color scheme: red and with a battlefield in the back ground.
    extras: embers flying through the air, horde flag in the background.
    just a bump form last week.

Hello,

I am looking for someone who wants to take on a little larger projects.
    I have a comunity of followers, but trying to build it bigger where I have followers from different parts. It is through my blog, Facebook page, Stream (Twitch) and various forums.

What I am looking for is someone who would like to make a theme that all elements can follow. On the Facebook page and on the blog, it is a header. At Twitch, the entire layout. And a signature that follows this.

If anyone is interested in this, please contact me by PM on this page.

Some info on what is wanted.
    Blog header: 958px wide by 333px high, no maximum size
    Facebok header: 851px wide and 315px high
    Twitch: Here you have more experience than I have.

Theme: Looking reached that shows what class and race I play (Shaman panda), my character's name (Ezeke) and the guild I play in (Trolltyg). In addition to that get your imagination run wild.

Thanks in advance
    Christian aka Ezeke

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Attention artists:
    http://openraid.org/main/news/13

Just thought I'd let everyone know since some artists in here can win it for sure and you get a free mount!
    All entries must be received by Monday, February 11th 2013 to qualify
    bit late with this post ;p contest started jan 15 lulz

Quote Originally Posted by Alidie View Post
    bit late with this post ;p contest started jan 15 lulz
    Whoops lol. I just recently logged onto open raid and it was there on the front page. My bad. It's over I should probably delete that post. I guess I should've read the whole thing.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    And this panda! Well, she's certainly had a few - her expression is priceless Love it
    Thanks! The Goldilocks pose was a great inspiration.
    Quote Originally Posted by nolliepop View Post
    Thank you so much Rivelle! I love it! I couldn't have imagined it to look so great <3
    I'm so glad you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlox View Post
    Hiya, haven't requested anything here before but after a guild/faction/server-swap I'm in need of an update of my Twitch-page, and while I'm at it I figured I might aswell give it an upgrade

Twitch:
    What do you want for your page:
    Header, Background, Offline and Info Section (The Old Twitch Layout)

Visible Text:
    Header:
    Character Name (Loxxie) Guild (Insignificant) Server (The Maelstrom)
    Background:
    Nothing particular, you can have some free reins on that one, whatever looks good
    Offline Image:
    Same theme as the rest, anything that looks good really, if the current one is fine and works with the new design I'll have no problem keeping it
    Info Section:
    I'd like the General Information and PC Specs to show, from my current Info box. The alt-armory links and "other awesome streams" links are both outdated so can scrap them.

It'd be nice if you could bake in a link to another stream aswell, dps hunter PoV, same guild. http://www.twitch.tv/rawriesqtpi

Logo/Character:
    This is my main: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Loxxîe/simple Feel free to use that transmog for most purposes, have the head on shown if it looks better, and feel free to swap out the shield transmog to http://www.wowhead.com/item=47079 (Gameplay wise that would be impossible due to faction-specific gear but it looks amazing :P)

General Colour Scheme:
    Ok, this is where it gets slightly more specific
    I'd like an updated look similar to my current Twitch header: http://static-cdn.jtvnw.net/jtv_user...f0-640x125.png
    A strong contrast between colourless sha-esque darkness and turqoise/light, I think it looks amazing and I'd love something very similar to that for the header. For the background and Info Section its really up to you to decide if the same look works there too, but I'd like the strong contrasts between the dark and the light/turqoise (I really like turqoise as a colour)
    1 week+ bump, thought I'd have to wait a tad until the whole twitch layout thing got settled, but noticed people have been making Twitch things anyway, so here's a bump!

Also added the request for an offline image, if the current one doesn't work with the new design.

PS Ely-Pop - love the Millennia wallpaper <3
    Thank you. That human paladin one is gorgeous. :3

PMR:

Queue: Hysteriia (twitch), Vaelorian (wallpaper), Xiaya (signature), Shadowz (twitch), Noladrew (twitch), Static Transit (signature).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post

PMR:

Queue: Hysteriia (twitch), Vaelorian (wallpaper), Xiaya (signature), Shadowz (twitch), Noladrew (twitch), Static Transit (signature).
    That looks great. i love how slim he looks in this. Thank you so much. Great job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Claimed a couple of days ago and done:

*snip

Hope you like it

Holy sh*t, thats amazing, seriously love that so much 0.o
    /Jelly
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

10+ Year Old Account
    @ Shyama

Absolutely amazing. This is exactly the type of layout and color combo I was thinking about. You are beyond BRILLIANT! Thank you SO MUCH!

Visible text: Just my character's name- Raelina

Armory link/Facial screenshot:Won't let me post a link (sorry) Character name is Raelìna (alt code for the i is alt-0236)

Gear set: Tier 6

Helm visible: No

Your pose: Can you do the /kiss pose please?

General color scheme: pinks and purples

Any extras:

Quote Originally Posted by Sko View Post
    "Your Caught In My Trap, There is No Way Out"
    Shouldn't it be You're*?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tari View Post
    Twitch

Background + Header (1920x1080px)

Link: Tairi Draenei Priest, Kargath EU
    (Can't Link)

Background

left side -> T11 Heroic

right side -> T6 (special)
    (Sorry Can't link images)

Chest: NPC15738[47850]
    Legs: NPC15738[47852]
    Shoulders: NPC15738[47849]

Or Load NPC Outfit -> Grand Anchorite Almonen
    (Without the Tabard & Belt)

Pose & Background Image
    No Idea...something awesome!

----

Thank you!
    Push (2 Weeks)

I would also appreciate a wallpaper

Quote Originally Posted by Tari View Post
    Push (2 Weeks)

I would also appreciate a wallpaper
    Just a hint: if you want someone here to spend a few hours making you something, maybe you should put a little bit more time on your request. It's very ungrateful to pick up a request with no information because it happens way too often that the requester comes back with a "Oh well that's ok, not quite what I had in mind..."

Deleted
    Something that is like my current signature, only with a Blood elf male (Any type of customization will do), horde colors, horde logo and 'of the Horde'

Visible text: Katsuie

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tsuie/advanced

Gear set: Heroic Monk Tier

Helm visible: Yes

General color scheme: Blue & Black or whatever you think would look best

Any extras:

Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladylora View Post
    Holy sh*t, thats amazing, seriously love that so much 0.o
    /Jelly
    Thank you so much guys

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    @ Shyama

Absolutely amazing. This is exactly the type of layout and color combo I was thinking about. You are beyond BRILLIANT! Thank you SO MUCH!
    You are very welcome - really glad you like it
    Requests CLOSED