Signature:
    Visible text: Animus
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Any orc shaman should be fine
    Gear set: Skyshatter tier
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: None really. Just the face is fine
    General colour scheme: Dark... anything dark...
    Any extras: if it looks okay ... a dark fire elemental might work...

Quote Originally Posted by Mindcloud View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Animus
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Any orc shaman should be fine
    Gear set: Skyshatter tier
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: None really. Just the face is fine
    General colour scheme: Dark... anything dark...
    Any extras: if it looks okay ... a dark fire elemental might work...
    Claimed - as this was sent to me via PM
    Requests CLOSED

PMR:

Queue: Vaelorian (wallpaper), Xiaya (signature), Shadowz (twitch), Noladrew (twitch), Static Transit (signature), Jaybee (wallpaper).

10+ Year Old Account
    I need a new wallpaper for my desktop:

Resolution: 1920 x 1280
    Visible text: No text is necessary
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rsithis/simple
    Gear set: I want to remain in my T14 set I am wearing right now, with the weapon I have.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: I want to be in the melee ready pose, as if I'm about to attack. Try to keep my angle slightly up and to the right so that it's clear I have the helm on and not some giant mustache...
    General colour scheme: I am a Death Knight. I would like a nearly black-blue theme, but I'm hoping someone has the skill and power to put me in a scene, if possible. One of death. Unfortunately I can't seem to find any really great scenes that inspire me so far. I'm tempted to say something epic in Dread Wastes, perhaps. I like the theme of sha around me. I, alone, stand tall against those evil forces!
    Any extras: If it's possible I would love to have my Acherus Deathcharger in the scene with me but I understand that may not be feasible, so no mount is necessary.

Thank you!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys,

I finally got my WMV working, but I can't see any challenge mode gear (I haven't tried anything else) But when I import a character with CM gear it the gear won't load. I tried manually finding the gear but the gear wasn't listed.

version: WoWModelViewer_0.7.0.5_mingw2

Question for the artists who often make twitch layouts, do you use some sort of template for sizing the sides ect?

I wanna start dabbling in them but i'm wondering how to start off with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rsithis/simple
    Gear set: I want to remain in my T14 set I am wearing right now, with the weapon I have.
    Your pose: I want to be in the melee ready pose, as if I'm about to attack. Try to keep my angle slightly up and to the right so that it's clear I have the helm on and not some giant mustache...
    General colour scheme: I am a Death Knight. I would like a nearly black-blue theme, but I'm hoping someone has the skill and power to put me in a scene, if possible. One of death. Unfortunately I can't seem to find any really great scenes that inspire me so far. I'm tempted to say something epic in Dread Wastes, perhaps. I like the theme of sha around me. I, alone, stand tall against those evil forces!
    Any extras: If it's possible I would love to have my Acherus Deathcharger in the scene with me but I understand that may not be feasible, so no mount is necessary.

Thank you!!
    Claimed.

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 09:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Devypoo View Post
    Hey guys,

I finally got my WMV working, but I can't see any challenge mode gear (I haven't tried anything else) But when I import a character with CM gear it the gear won't load. I tried manually finding the gear but the gear wasn't listed.

version: WoWModelViewer_0.7.0.5_mingw2
    It isn't listed.

File -> Discovery Items.
    Now importing in a character from the armory should have CM gear.
    Or.. open up a character.
    Search "Item".
    Go to the bottom end of the list and start browsing there.
    Manually build your CM/MoP gear sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post
    Question for the artists who often make twitch layouts, do you use some sort of template for sizing the sides ect?

I wanna start dabbling in them but i'm wondering how to start off with them.
    Background: http://play.esea.net/global/media_pr...-NewDesign.png
    Offline image: 620x347px
    Header image: 640x125px
    Info box image: 620 width by whatever height required.

Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    Thanks ely <3

Thanks ely <3
    Shoot me a PM if you've got any more questions.

Anyways, two PMR's:

Deleted
    request through PM:

We're all posting PMRs today!

PM requests:

Last edited by Shyama; 2013-02-16 at 01:55 PM.
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post

Thank you!!

I hope that's to your liking. I tried to keep it as dark as possible and stuff.
    Let me know if you want any changes, or if you don't like it whatsoever, you're free to request again.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if it is ok to bump, but I would really appreciate if someone could help me with a sig. You all do amazing work!

Quote Originally Posted by Luthandri View Post
    Would absolutely LOVE a custom signature and would be eternally grateful!

Character: Luthandri
    Guild: Guardians of the Horde
    Realm: Moon Guard
    Blood Elf Holy Pally.

Open to any ideas on design. It doesn't have to be any certain color scheme or anything, one of the few things I would like on it is "Guild Master" as I post on several different sites. You can get an idea of our guild site for your inspiration if you like at guardhorde.guildlaunch.com.... I'm using a signature right now, but I think it has too much "stats" on it. I want it to be more about the picture of the character, the name and our guild. So, some way to incorporate the guild into the signature would be great.

Also... I am a heavy PVPer and that's why the guild name is what it is... We are protectors of the Horde... We defend those who cannot defend themselves from attacks from the Alliance.....

To whomever is patient and kind enough to help with this, thank you VERY MUCH in advance. I truly appreciate your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post

TY for this Elypop.
    I might tinker around with some layouts as soon as I clear my queue.
    We'll see...
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    TY for this Elypop.
    We'll see...
    I was thinking the same thing...except that I don't even have a queue. Ah well. I bookmarked the Twitch info anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    We're all posting PMRs today!

PM requests:

Those are amazing! Thank you so much Shyama

Vanity | Bleeding Hollow - US
    Signature made by: Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Raeynni View Post
    Those are amazing! Thank you so much Shyama
    You're very welcome - really enjoyed working on them

And another PM request:

Requests CLOSED

Thanks ely <3
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    TY for this Elypop.
    We'll see...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I was thinking the same thing...except that I don't even have a queue. Ah well. I bookmarked the Twitch info anyways.
    http://www.filedropper.com/twitchbac...2012-newdesign

Here's a PSD version of the background template.

Deleted
    Hello!

Okey Lets give it a try
    I want a twitch wallpaper,banner and maybe an offline paper!
    Game: World of Warcraft
    Character: Gorthfil, Arms warrior, would like my char to be holding my Thunderfury
    Server: Darksorrow
    Font of my name: Would be awesome to have the font Dimitri if it is ok!
    Any color would be nice ^^
    On my banner I just want it to say Gorthfil with any font
    and offline can be anything!
    Your Sincerly
    Gorthfil

Deleted
    Hey everyone, I've got two requests for myself if that's OK? I'd like a signature (with avatar) if possible and a Twitch layout please!

Here goes to hoping that I've got enough information for you and you can understand what I'd like hehe!

Signature:
    Visible text: Sildrae of the Nightfall /// I'm watching you...

Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu. battle. net/wow/en/character/draenor/Sildrae/simple

Gear set: I'd like to be wearing the Valorous Bonescythe Battlegear, I'm currently in the process of farming it, just only have a couple of pieces

Helm visible: I'd like to have my helmet showing please.

Your pose: If possible I'd like the pose to be stealthed, as though I'm preying/watching over another creature/being.

General colour scheme: I'd like it to be nature based (greens) with a hue of death if possible? Like I'm surrounded in a cloak of death like a grim reaper... Though where my character will be bathed in this shroud/cloak, as you stem out from the character the hue goes in to a stronger, more vibrant, life filled and colourful (peaceful?) area!

Any extras: I'd like leaves, trees, etc all visible. Where the eyes are tainted green from the valorous helm, could that possible tainted red instead? Not so much a prominent red, but more of a sharp bright red in the center and slightly dimming going out from the center?

Twitch:
    What you want for you page: I'd like to have the full fireworks if it's possible?

Visible text: (Do you want to display your guild name? Server? Faction? Or what did you want on your info box image?) Could the guild name < State of Emergency > be used, as well as EU - The Maelstrom (could that be surrounded by the two square brackets please? [ ], faction isn't so much important for me, but having the Alliance logo incorporated in to the image would be nice to see!

Logo/Character: If possible, could I have both my rogue (Sildrae -- eu. battle. net/wow/en/character/draenor/Sildrae/simple ) and my priest (Grugor -- eu. battle. net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Grugor/simple )

As above, I'd like Sildrae to be put in the Valorous Bonescythe Battlegear, as for Grugor, could I please have that character wearing either one of the three of these sets, T5 Avatar, T8 (10) Sanctification or the T10.5 (25H) Acolyte's? I'm not sure on which one I like better haha, as I really like all three sets! For Grugor's pose, I'd like to be casting off a heal please

General colour scheme: Could I have a mixture please? Sildraes side battlefield and anger, whereas Grugors side, peaceful, nature loving and healing either a peacful animal (such as a deer or so) or a player?

Specifics/Extras: For Grugors side, could it be more Nagrand/Jade Forrest style, if not anything you think would suit it better? I'm pretty open for Sildraes side because there are lots of different areas that would be nice =)

Thanks for taking the time to read this, see you soon!

<EDIT>: Will have to alter some information in about 1 hour or so, as I'm in the process of transferring my Rogue, although the Priest is still on The Maelstrom!

--Lee
    Last edited by mmoc5a9cd22b84; 2013-02-20 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Needed to change a link in Armoury due to server and faction change.