Deleted
    This might be stupidly easy to make, or it might actually be somewhat harder due to the limited amount of things I want on it, but here goes:

Visible text: Redd (Perhaps smaller letters 'Its' before it. But the 'Redd' should be the eye catcher. (Hint: My username))
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory is in my sig if needed, but I'd prefer the image to be without any images of my character.
    Gear set: Kind of the same deal as the question above. I would prefer having the sig without an image of my char.
    Helm visible: Same as above, can't sugarcoat it anymore. :-(
    Your pose: Same as above, can't sugarcoat it anymore. :-(
    General colour scheme: I'd generally want it to have a 'dark feel'. A relatively dark background would be cool. Ofcourse, a somewhat darker Red would be great as a main color scheme. Doesn't have to be near black, but no 'inyourface here's a free headache red' either. If it's entirely impossible to focus it solely on that, I generally like the color fel green.
    Any extras: I'm a fire mage at heart in most games I play. A caster that shoots things that burn enemies in any case. Not sure how this helps, but it might help create the vibe. No characters, actual spells or other things have to be added. Whatever you, as the designer, see fit works for me.

Basically, I guess it's a request for a signature that abides to MMO-C rules, with my name shown in a cool manner. If it's possible to create a matching avatar that would be even more awesome. (Example: Even if it's just the "R" used in "Redd" in the signature in a similar style would make me a happy camper.)

Thanks a million in advance!

--

Oh, I should note that I'd like to keep my pc specs in my sig, so a size that allows for one line of text underneath would be brilliant!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    Claiming this for now. Again, the usual disclaimer, it may take me a couple days to get the time, but it will happen. Feel free to PM or whatever in the meantime; just let me know.
    Hah, couple of days indeed. Try 11 later. Thank you for being so understanding, Minxy. <3 Hope it was worth the wait. The wallpaper is 1900x1200 to accommodate both sizes you requested.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

10+ Year Old Account
    Just in case anyone else feels the need to put their two cents in, I'm going to have to ask that the argument be dropped completely from here on out. Let's try to keep the thread to requests, beautiful artwork and praise.

Deleted
    that wallpaper is AWESOME!!
    Eruionmel !!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsredd View Post
    This might be stupidly easy to make, or it might actually be somewhat harder due to the limited amount of things I want on it, but here goes:

Visible text: Redd (Perhaps smaller letters 'Its' before it. But the 'Redd' should be the eye catcher. (Hint: My username))
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory is in my sig if needed, but I'd prefer the image to be without any images of my character.
    Gear set: Kind of the same deal as the question above. I would prefer having the sig without an image of my char.
    Helm visible: Same as above, can't sugarcoat it anymore. :-(
    Your pose: Same as above, can't sugarcoat it anymore. :-(
    General colour scheme: I'd generally want it to have a 'dark feel'. A relatively dark background would be cool. Ofcourse, a somewhat darker Red would be great as a main color scheme. Doesn't have to be near black, but no 'inyourface here's a free headache red' either. If it's entirely impossible to focus it solely on that, I generally like the color fel green.
    Any extras: I'm a fire mage at heart in most games I play. A caster that shoots things that burn enemies in any case. Not sure how this helps, but it might help create the vibe. No characters, actual spells or other things have to be added. Whatever you, as the designer, see fit works for me.

Basically, I guess it's a request for a signature that abides to MMO-C rules, with my name shown in a cool manner. If it's possible to create a matching avatar that would be even more awesome. (Example: Even if it's just the "R" used in "Redd" in the signature in a similar style would make me a happy camper.)

Thanks a million in advance!

--

Oh, I should note that I'd like to keep my pc specs in my sig, so a size that allows for one line of text underneath would be brilliant!
    Picked this up too really quick.

Edit: Fixed a spot that was bugging me:
    Last edited by Eruionmel; 2013-02-19 at 01:11 PM.

Deleted
    Awesome, Eruionmel! Really cool.

Two questions: Isn't the allowed size for the total signature 100px height? Do I get in trouble for displaying a line of text underneath that? And secondly, is it in any way possible to remove the apostrophe in "It's"? I know it's the correct spelling, but considering I haven't been allowed to use it anywhere creating the name, I got really used to seeing it without. Heheh.

Thanks again! Looks awesome. Can't wait to use it. :-)

I'm closing off my requests and getting through my queue this week. Perhaps towards the end of it since I still feel like shit.
    Don't PM me any more requests.
    Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsredd View Post
    Awesome, Eruionmel! Really cool.

Two questions: Isn't the allowed size for the total signature 100px height? Do I get in trouble for displaying a line of text underneath that? And secondly, is it in any way possible to remove the apostrophe in "It's"? I know it's the correct spelling, but considering I haven't been allowed to use it anywhere creating the name, I got really used to seeing it without. Heheh.

Thanks again! Looks awesome. Can't wait to use it. :-)
    Eh, it is technically, but the vast majority (if not all) of the mods allow a couple lines of text along with a 100px graphic. Certainly the mods have done it themselves in the past and we have all been allowed to so far. Especially if it's relevant information and you use size 1 text. Yes, I can take it out. Gimme a quick minute and I'll link a fixed one.

Done.
    Last edited by Eruionmel; 2013-02-19 at 01:44 PM.

Deleted
    Text & Image
    Awesome work Eruionmel! :-) Might take you a few minutes to whip something like that up, but I'll still 'wear' it with pride!

Oh, and I'll take my chances with the size then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah...I actually had an hour to pick up a signature request and all that's in the thread for days are Twitch or wallpaper requests or signature requests for humans. Yuck!

I'd be willing to take some signature request PMs if anyone is interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Bah...I actually had an hour to pick up a signature request and all that's in the thread for days are Twitch or wallpaper requests or signature requests for humans. Yuck!

I'd be willing to take some signature request PMs if anyone is interested.
    But wallpapers are so fun!

Deleted
    Awesome work everyone, I wish I was good at doing things like this as it's nice to actually be able to help folks out! Just this type of thing has never been my stronger point, when coming to designs, etc hehe!

Taking a huge liking to Shyama's facebook cover design and Aryiana's Twitch full design, those are beautiful!

--Lee

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornias View Post
    I've posted in a few threads where a signature/drawing/background etc was offered, but nobody has ever picked up my request. I hope I have better luck here.
    So here goes!

Signature

Visible text: Just my character's Name. Ornias.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: An album containing a few screenshots: http://ornias.imgur.com/warlock#0 and my armoury: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Ornias/simple
    Gear set: Transmog from the armoury.
    Helm visible: Show helm.
    Your pose: A... 'badass'/arrogant pose
    General colour scheme: Darkness, with some fire colours, some reds and maybe a hint of fel green in places.
    Any extras: Ideally with my Felguard (and his Gorehowl axe) at my side or behind me and possibly a faded out image of the Metamorphosis demon form, indicating that I can change into that form.
    Speaking of... I would like to claim this, but I prefer to do backgrounds and then crop them down to signatures. If you'll post your resolution, I'll claim this. And as per my usual, I have no idea when I'll have it finished. I may very well have it done before maintenance is over, or it might take me 11 days like the last one. XD Feel free to pass and wait on someone else, I promise I won't be offended.

Edit for my utter nonsense typing, hahah.
    Last edited by Eruionmel; 2013-02-19 at 03:51 PM.

Fuzzy as poo cause i just screencapped from twitch LOL i'm tired x-x
    Different offline image cause i made it wayyy long before i even started the other stuff. And plus i really like it lol
    Thanks for all the help with the html guys <3 And to Ely for telling me about using multiple screenshots as the BG!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post
    Fuzzy as poo cause i just screencapped from twitch LOL i'm tired x-x
    Different offline image cause i made it wayyy long before i even started the other stuff. And plus i really like it lol
    Thanks for all the help with the html guys <3 And to Ely for telling me about using multiple screenshots as the BG!
    COME HOME, PJ, COME HOME! How many nights must Exodar sleep naked before you return to us?! :c

COME HOME, PJ, COME HOME! How many nights must Exodar sleep naked before you return to us?! :c
    oh i'm closer than you think

^_~

"Vanasex eyes you up and down"

SOUND FAMILIAR?

ALSO CHANGE UR SIG! UR NOT A DORF ANYMOAR

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post
    oh i'm closer than you think

^_~

"Vanasex eyes you up and down"

SOUND FAMILIAR?

ALSO CHANGE UR SIG! UR NOT A DORF ANYMOAR
    OMIGAWD. That was you?!

I should, shouldn't I? XD

Also, how dare you steal my rarespawns. There were 4 of the little bastards up in Vale and you took 2 of them from me. :c </3

OMIGAWD. That was you?!

I should, shouldn't I? XD

Also, how dare you steal my rarespawns. There were 4 of the little bastards up in Vale and you took 2 of them from me. :c </3
    yup that's me! LOL i was fishing and saw it

and yes, it needs an update. show dem skillz !

10+ Year Old Account
    Avatar Request (really simple.. I think)

Visible text: None

Armory link/Facial screenshot: The NE druid incarnation form.

Gear set: ^

Helm visible: ^

Your pose: Just the cat form auto-attack pose.

General colour scheme: Something involving nature.

Any extras: Nothing that I can think of but you're more than welcome to throw something in.

It's a really simple request so I won't be surprised if it gets ignored.

Out of curiosity, do the players here do signatures that are not related to WoW?