Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    Is any one else having problems with the v0705 version of WMV.
    Everytime I try load shoulders on human female it crashes, and import armory of human female it crashes and load belf female char it crashes.
    I have uninstalled and reinstalled and no change.
    Mine seems to be doing the same now Blood elf females definitely cause WMV to crash - been ok with humans so far.... Have you discovered a way to fix it? I ran a repair on WoW, reset and reloaded the files in the options bit, but no luck as yet.

Anyway a completed PM request:

Also, I could do a couple of SIGNATURES (but not blood elf females it seems) if anyone would like one made - PM me with the request in template format (see first post of this thread) Single character signatures only please! Use the link to my work in my signature to see if you like what I do or not
    Requests CLOSED

15+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering if any of the amazing artists would want to make a banner and background for our guild's new website. We are setting up on guildzilla, and the premade stuff is so overdone and really doesn't fit us. If anyone is willing, it would be much appreciated and obviously credit will be given on the site!

Wallpaper (background):
    Resolution: 1816x1500 (it will be stationary)
    Visible text: None
    Image: Looking for a dark-ish themed background, main color can be black if that works, red highlights are also okay if you think it works well. Here is a link to our guild crest/shirt in game Voided Wow site. Just as a sort of background for our name: Voided means devoid or useless, etc. We think of it as people with nothing left to lose, people who have lost it all. Might help with an idea of the feeling for the website.

Banner:
    Size: ~277x140. Can be longer but height should remain roughly the same
    Visible text: Voided (large text), with a solid line underneath. Under the line we'd like it to say "US // ZUL'JIN // HORDE". Basically the same "setup" as the vox radix site just with different style/font
    Logo:
    General colour scheme: The banner should be transparent so as not to block the background, but if you'd like to work it into the background somehow that would be awesome too! Whichever is easier for the artist! As for the text, white or a silver/grey would probably work best, but it's really up to you.
    Specifics: Text fonts can be whatever fits the background best, preferably a darker themed style. A "flame" font would work too possibly, using orange and red for the text coloring. I guess it depends on the background, but honestly I'd leave it up to the artist since you know what you're doing obviously!

Thank you so much in advance to anyone who takes us on! We would love to get some amazing work put up on the website and really be proud to call it home!

Hey guys i like all the art in here !
    so i would like to have some 2

i would like a signature + avatar for the mmo forums

Signature:
    Visible text: i Would like my name Promithius (its with a s! not with a Z but that username was taken...) and would like to have the title" of Ironforge"

Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Promithius/advanced

Gear set: i Would like to have challange mode gear but not the helmet! just my face and pretty beard! haha

Helm visible: no haha

Your pose: Do something you think fits best

General colour scheme: Since im a shaman i like to have some blue, and since im alliance i would like to have the alliance logo if possible
    Any extras: Nothing extra just hope you can do it with this info

Quote Originally Posted by Promithiuz View Post
    Hey guys i like all the art in here !
    so i would like to have some 2

i would like a signature + avatar for the mmo forums

Signature:
    Visible text: i Would like my name Promithius (its with a s! not with a Z but that username was taken...) and would like to have the title" of Ironforge"

Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/the-maelstrom/Promithius/advanced

Gear set: i Would like to have challange mode gear but not the helmet! just my face and pretty beard! haha

Helm visible: no haha

Your pose: Do something you think fits best

General colour scheme: Since im a shaman i like to have some blue, and since im alliance i would like to have the alliance logo if possible
    Any extras: Nothing extra just hope you can do it with this info
    Just checked WMV - Dwarves work, so claimed! Those shoulders are sooooooo tall - not quite sure how I'll pose him yet
    Requests CLOSED

haha thanks!

dwarves are awesome!!

haha thanks!

dwarves are awesome!!
    You won't believe how many times a day I hear that same phrase!

Anyway, here it is:

Hope you like it
    Requests CLOSED

oe nice thanks alot!!!

love it!

oe nice thanks alot!!!

love it!
    You're welcome
    Requests CLOSED

sadly enough i just joined the forums on this char since its my main now
    so im still missing forum posts to use it i see... thought i only needed 10 posts for links haha
    sorry
    i will spam some places to use it haha

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Mine seems to be doing the same now Blood elf females definitely cause WMV to crash - been ok with humans so far.... Have you discovered a way to fix it? I ran a repair on WoW, reset and reloaded the files in the options bit, but no luck as yet.
    I had to patch up PTR and run WMV from that for it to work, but it wont work on my normal WoW.
    Other people on the WMV forums are having the same problems, but no response from the team there yet.
    If I find out how to fix it will let you know.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sildrae View Post

Ladylora: What Pizza did your hubby treat you to? Hope you get rid of what you have and nice work you've done too, just had a scan through your DA =)

--Lee
    It was a very juicy buffalo chicken with a ranch dippin sauce - id never had it til i came over here, don't think we really had it in the UK, but it is amazing (better yet that it was free :P )

Thanks, hopefully just a quick cough/cold and thank you for your nice comments <3

/Lora
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

I had to patch up PTR and run WMV from that for it to work, but it wont work on my normal WoW.
    Other people on the WMV forums are having the same problems, but no response from the team there yet.
    If I find out how to fix it will let you know.
    Thank you <3 I did wonder if that would be the answer, but was hoping I could get by until the PTR goes live. Will have to see if blood elves can last that long without wanting signatures
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Thank you <3 I did wonder if that would be the answer, but was hoping I could get by until the PTR goes live. Will have to see if blood elves can last that long without wanting signatures
    A tall order for the vainest race in all of Azeroth.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

PMR:

I sincerely hope not as Im not running it off PTR.

Lora- I saw

Hrm. I am running off the PTR and have no crashing issues with that version ::/
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    So I was randomly browsing through the PSDs in my WoW folder and found this lying around:

I think I was making it for myself back when I was still a male Draenei, though I have no idea why I didn't finish it. Since that was two race changes and a faction transfer ago, it's not particularly useful to me anymore, lol. If there are any male Draenei shaman out there who are partial to T7H, I'd be happy to throw some text on it real fast and it's yours.

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

Do orcs work fine on the PTR?

Warrior - Twitch - Twitter Sig by: Isilrien

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    Hrm. I am running off the PTR and have no crashing issues with that version ::/
    Yeah, it works off PTR but not off normal
    I wasnt using PTR before the crashing problem

Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    pmr:

I honestly cannot thank you enough for this! Thank you so much :3