happy belated birthday to the birthday people!

And a pmr:

Quote Originally Posted by Populaire View Post
    happy belated birthday to the birthday people!

And a pmr:

I freaking love it! Thx so much /hugz
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Hi i would like someone to make me a forum sig.
    Signature:
    Visible text: I would just like my name
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http:/
    /us.battle.net/wow/
    en/character/twisting-nether
    /Drko/advanced
    Gear set: What i have on will be fine
    Helm visible:Yes
    Your pose: dont matter
    General colour scheme: Blue will be fine
    Any extras: Sha dead in the background would be cool

Deleted
    Hey nice work guys I would like to request a signature.

Signature and
    Visible text: Name
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu battle net/wow/en/character/thunderhorn/Aedras/simple
    Gear set: Tier 15 Shaman heroic set
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: monk flying kick if its possible
    General colour scheme: something that goes with the tier maybe
    Any extras: a light glow around the char

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Version 1:

Version 2:

OOO lovley!! THank you so much

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    Posting for a guildie who isn't able to post on MMOchampion at the moment. Again it's not for me but for a guild member.

Hey guys if any of you would have some spare time to make me a signature, I would greatly appreciate it!
    Signature
    Visible text: Character name: Lanikai
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%AE/advanced and http://i.imgur.com/L04uPw6.jpg
    Gear set: The same gear set I'm using at the moment. It's the Paladin challenge mode armor.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Up to you, anything that works well in the signature.
    General colour scheme: A scared shield-like color scheme would be nice, but this is up to the creator as well.
    Any extras: Doesn't need to have any extras. Although feel free to add in anything you think looks good related to Paladins.
    Reposting after a week.
    Last edited by mmoc973e6c390d; 2013-03-16 at 03:42 AM.

PM request for ValiumMm:

PS - Elypop, Aryiana's new signature is gorgeous!
    Requests CLOSED

Hi I am requesting a guild banner. The Guild name is Reignited, We are Horde and we are based on Stormreaver EU. I would like something thats quite Fiery. Whoever designs has pretty much a blank canvas to work with. My Main is the GM Tranzor and I am an Orc Dk. I like Bright Colours so something that looks like Flames would work well. Good Luck and I look forward to hearing from you. Posted this originally on the 16th and havent heard anything. As our name is Reignited we also have the Slogan "Never Let the light fade!" Maybe this could be put in to the banner too.

Please Sort this for me, Many thanks
    Last edited by chipie2206; 2013-03-25 at 01:42 PM. Reason: No Response

Wasn't happy with the background with the last one so changed it.

MMOC version:

Non-MMOC version:

And thanks Shy!

Deleted
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Deadshake
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu .battle.net /wow/en/ character/kazzak/Deadshake/advanced
    Gear set: Currently transmogged or Tyrannical(s13) Deathknight set with Two handed tyrannical axe.
    Helm visible: Yes for both sets.
    Your pose: Swinging the sword/axe.
    General colour scheme: If tyrannical: Red/black. If current transmog: Black/purple/green
    Any extras: If tyrannical: Fire and demons (imagine beeing in hell) If current transmog: Northen lights in the sky/planets.

Much appreciated! <3

Deleted
    Signature:
    Visible text: Rayanne(preferably in the bottom left corner, using some curly/nature-looking font, orange letters(druid class color^^))
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu . battle . net / wow / en / character / the-maelstrom / Rayanne / simple
    i . imgur . com / XSKF7rU . jpg
    Gear set: Normal Druid Tier15 set(red one), Normal Screaming Tiger, Qiang's Unbreakable Polearm and Tabard of the Lightbringer
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Just standing idle, maybe staring in the moon?
    General colour scheme:I want to be in a dark forest with glowing blue things around me(forest spirits(wisps), glowing mushrooms, moonlight and whatnot). So anything you'd have in a dark forest + blue
    Any extras: Only thing I really want is a full moon! Can't think of anything else, but if something feels appropriate don't hesitate to add it! Thanks in advance

I know this is the super wrong place but does anyone have any experience with VFX, and is interested in helping out with a video intro?
    If so, please either reply or send me a PM and we can go over the details.

Cheers.
    Last edited by solvexx; 2013-03-17 at 03:29 PM.

PM request for MrMayor - Argent Crusade themed wallpaper:

Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    PM request for MrMayor - Argent Crusade themed wallpaper:

Love it, great job

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    I know this is the super wrong place but does anyone have any experience with VFX, and is interested in selling a video intro?
    If so, please either reply or send me a PM and we can go over the details.

Cheers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post

We do not ever allow monetary transactions on this forum, whether they're for in-game money or real-life money, no matter what the item or service is.

Charging or offering money for requests is not allowed in any form.
    You are correct. This isn't the right place for it. Be careful or you'll end up with a ban.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    You are correct. This isn't the right place for it. Be careful or you'll end up with a ban.
    Fixed it, cheers.

Deleted
    Hello everyone!

Could any twitch designer send a PM to me with their twitch template/Resolutions you guys are using for doing twitch designs? would be really kewl!

Quote Originally Posted by MrMayor View Post
    Love it, great job
    So glad you like it

And a PM request for Holymidget - I enjoyed every minute of making this

Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Aveyai
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...veyai/advanced
    http://i.imgur.com/alMvIdA.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/xAITU0E.jpg
    Extras: I don't really have anything specific. My only request is since I've always played the frost spec, I would kind of like the picture to be icy or frosty, you know. That doesn't mean it has to be blue though, any color ice works haha.

Hi guys. I've followed this thread for several hundred pages, and it goes without saying that i'm every impressed with the work that is done! I return however with a Banner request, and hope that someone might be able to do it for me

Size: 590x150 pixels (Argent Archives size)
    Visible text: Simply the name 'Aelryn', and if it could be written in some rather fancy writing then that'd be perfect!
    Logo: None
    General colour scheme: Some rich colours would be great; black, red, gold, maybe a tranquil forst scene.
    Specifics: A picture of my character to be included would be great (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aelryn/simple, though hopefully it does not show me in my quest gear by the time someone reads it, though if not then here's a picture of him in the RP gear; http://i.imgur.com/Dd2o0eq.png. His expression could maybe have a rather hedonistic grin upon it, maybe holding a glass of wine.)