Would like to request a sig for my troll druid.
    Visible text: Bckindamud (name)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...indamud/simple
    Gear set: Druid t15 (which ever mode you prefer)
    General color scheme: Something druid-ish. Or it can match the gear, your choice.
    Helm visible: Up to you, the armory is oddly not working with my current transmog helm, so if you decide not to show the helm the hair is white mohawk. If you decide to show the helm use the tier 15 helm, not my current transmog.
    Your pose: Whatever pose works best; I would just like to make sure the shoulders show, the spider is awesome.
    Any extras: I would like the incarnated bear form incorporated somehow. The Buff is Incarnation: Son of Ursoc, horde version please

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by Beargor; 2013-04-01 at 04:02 AM.

I'm guessing you guys use some sort of program for the characters/gear/weapons for all this, right? What exactly is it?

*sig made by Soko* <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piroshiki View Post
    I'm guessing you guys use some sort of program for the characters/gear/weapons for all this, right? What exactly is it?
    We use the magical, all knowing WoW Model Viewer. The Viewer knows... The Viewer knows...

Quote Originally Posted by carefacez View Post
    Would like to request a sig for my troll druid.
    Visible text: Bckindamud (name)
    Also, I'm gonna go ahead and claim this. I like that new druid gear :3
    Last edited by CrazyTaco93; 2013-04-01 at 06:12 AM. Reason: I doth claimethed a sig
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by sasslefrassed View Post
    Putting in a request for a sig for my boyfriend's birthday I would appreciate it if one of you kind artists could take up this request n_n
    Visible text: Keelea of the Alliance
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: //us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azuremyst/keelea/advanced
    Gear set: Heroic T11 or Normal T13, whichever you would like to work with.
    Helm visible: Yes please, for whichever set you use.
    Your pose: If the toon could be casting fireball, that would be excellent!
    General colour scheme: Tis a Fire Mage, so anything relating to that would be great.
    Any extras: Nothing that comes to mind!
    i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q784/gdlsr/keelea2_zpsd595cbfa.jpg (signature)
    i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q784/gdlsr/avakeelea_zps7ad3d10f.jpg (avatar)
    I like the way this turned out
    & almost able to post images!
    If this isn't what you envisioned please feel free to have it grabbed by someone else

10+ Year Old Account
    Finished the sig! The glowey stuff I used made the background look like the night sky. Hooray for unexpected stars!

Also, I'm gonna post gdlsr (I shall call you Dinky)'s images

I love the fire! I can never get mine to turn out that nice >.>
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

I love the fire! I can never get mine to turn out that nice >.>

davidwoodfx.blogspot.ca/2011/11/gimp-tutorial-fireballs.html?m=1
    That was the little tutorial I used, but you'll have to translate from gimp to Photoshop. this was the first successful fire I did, ha.
    also thank you for helping me post pictures! Much appreciated

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I just spotted some crazytaco work!
    Nice to see you back in the thread /Torgerd

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Looking for something more colourful and not just text anymore

Visible text: Fnx <Apex>
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/fnx/advanced trolls and orcs are still kind of broke on armory (No hair)
    In-game screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/iG4VYIY.jpg (Just to see hair)
    Gear set: T10 HC (Red set from ICC, without helmet + Shadowmourn and Lightbringer tabard)
    Pose: Play around with it, would prefer if the char is from shoulders and up, maybe a bit lower, as long as it's without legs/feet
    I still need this AND a TwitchTV background/layout, contact me for more info about the Twitch background/layout.
    Last edited by mmoce994820d54; 2013-04-01 at 12:18 PM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gdlsr View Post
    If this isn't what you envisioned please feel free to have it grabbed by someone else
    When you're using modelviewer make sure to make the shoulders smaller http://prettyflydraenei.blogspot.com...-to-scale.html is a really good tutorial on how to do so (at least that's where I learned it from).

Really nice signature otherwise, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Naeviah View Post
    When you're using modelviewer make sure to make the shoulders smaller prettyflydraenei.blogspot.com/2012/07/wow-model-viewer-tips-how-to-scale.html is a really good tutorial on how to do so (at least that's where I learned it from).

Really nice signature otherwise, though!
    I think it's just the angle of the character's shoulders that made them look a bit bigger, I usually check the shoulders to make sure they aren't obscenely large. Thanks for the advice though, will bookmark that page

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's just the angle of the character's shoulders that made them look a bit bigger, I usually check the shoulders to make sure they aren't obscenely large. Thanks for the advice though, will bookmark that page
    I thought the same thing too then someone on this thread told me that WMV will put the shoulders huge when the character is pretty much in any pose except normal standing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you so much for the speedy work! He loves it!!
    Stelmaria | Phantasien

Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    I still need this AND a TwitchTV background/layout, contact me for more info about the Twitch background/layout.
    Twitch.tv is moving forward with their new layout. Any artwork done for the old layout has a great potential to be wasted/not used as much as it could be, so you might want to consider revising your request to the new layout.

For the artists who don't follow what's going on with twitch, the new layout's only art options are little image blocks and the offline image. The little blocks are 320px wide by whatever height you want, up to 320px. I've been tweaking mine a bit on my stream page, but there's a lot of things you can do with it. I just wish the text was more customizable. >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naeviah View Post
    I thought the same thing too then someone on this thread told me that WMV will put the shoulders huge when the character is pretty much in any pose except normal standing.
    That was me. It's not all characters, only certain races and genders it seems, and sometimes armor types.

Thank you very much, looks awesome. The use of the green butterflies is great. And the night sky look is just my thing! Looks amazing ty!

Twitch Layouts etc

Twitch:
    What you want for you page: I would like the whole 9 yards. background/header/offline image/chat cover box
    Visible text: Info area with donation link for paypal, and also pc specs/accessories
    Logo/Character: cant post links yet so my character name is Makinplays on Tichondrius and s10+s11 gladiator icon somewhere.
    General colour scheme: cold blue feel of icecrown, be creative with it, kind of a spacey blue icecrown feel.
    Specifics/Extras: use your imagination, i wanna see your best work

i look forward to seeing this, thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    We use the magical, all knowing WoW Model Viewer. The Viewer knows... The Viewer knows...
    Aha! Thank you! and thanks for the link!!! <3

*sig made by Soko* <3

So many amazing signatures in this thread, brilliant work guys! I'm hoping one of you could make a forum signature for me :3

Visible text: Meytal
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Meytal/simple
    The pose on armory is horrid, so here is an ingame screenshot too: imgur.com/47czrFt
    Gear set: Same as shown on armory. (Priest T5 shoulders, Mooncloth Robe)
    Helm visible: Without the helm, please.
    Your pose: A close up of face + shoulders showing would be lovely.
    General colour scheme: Light colors (blue,yellow,white), something fitting for a disc/holy priest would be great!
    Any extras: Feel free to change things as you see fit If you have the time, an avatar would be lovely too.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Marty1911 View Post
    Hey guys and girls! I was hoping someone may have time to create a signature for me. : )

Visible text: Marty
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Marty/advanced
    In-game screenshot: http://imgur.com/WA8K0E0 (the warrior obviously)
    Gear set: Warrior challenge mode outfit (as seen in the in-game screenshot, if possible with all the details (armory doesn't show the extra's on shoulder/belt), weapons (dual wield): http://www.wowhead.com/item=94217 (look-a-like of Akil'zon Talonblade), helm showing please.
    Pose: Some kind of action pose, I'll leave this up to the judgement of the artist.
    General colour scheme: Something that matches both the warrior class and the challenge mode outfit.

Thank you for taking the time to read and consider my request.

/Marty
    Done.

EDIT: Also, new sig for me.

Last edited by dubbelbasse; 2013-04-02 at 11:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi there guys, Does anyone know how to make a .gif? i wanna make me avatar a gif, i just want the eye to look like is shinning can anyone tell me how can i do it?

Thanks for your time