Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    Done.

It's amazing, thank you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Twitch.tv is moving forward with their new layout. Any artwork done for the old layout has a great potential to be wasted/not used as much as it could be, so you might want to consider revising your request to the new layout.

For the artists who don't follow what's going on with twitch, the new layout's only art options are little image blocks and the offline image. The little blocks are 320px wide by whatever height you want, up to 320px. I've been tweaking mine a bit on my stream page, but there's a lot of things you can do with it. I just wish the text was more customizable. >.>
    Just FYI, they said that the old layout will remain, but will not be the default. People with the twitch pages will just need to add "/old" to the end of their links to use the artwork you fine people are putting out for us. The new layout will just be the default (and this makes me sad as I loved the old layout)

Warrior - Twitch - Twitter Sig by: Isilrien

Deleted

signature please

HUMAN DK

Signature:
    Visible text: Fengoria
    Gear set: Magma plate set tier 10 (Blue version)
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: swinging your weapon in rage with the abaddon normal 2h sword from yog 10m kill.
    General colour scheme: Frosty blue with dark black sorta
    Any extras: chilly wind

and a second signature when I am going to tank in the future.

Signature:
    Visible text: Fengoria
    Gear set: Tier Warrior tier 12 hc set since that is my transmog set
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: fiercy
    General colour scheme: glowing Red with dark black
    Any extras: nah

hope this works for you thanks

Fengoria
    Last edited by mmoc4d4acbb41e; 2013-04-02 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by neki View Post
    So many amazing signatures in this thread, brilliant work guys! I'm hoping one of you could make a forum signature for me :3

Visible text: Meytal
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Meytal/simple
    The pose on armory is horrid, so here is an ingame screenshot too: imgur.com/47czrFt
    Gear set: Same as shown on armory. (Priest T5 shoulders, Mooncloth Robe)
    Helm visible: Without the helm, please.
    Your pose: A close up of face + shoulders showing would be lovely.
    General colour scheme: Light colors (blue,yellow,white), something fitting for a disc/holy priest would be great!
    Any extras: Feel free to change things as you see fit If you have the time, an avatar would be lovely too.

Thanks in advance!
    So, I hope I'm not stepping on any toes, but I saw this and thought I might give it a shot. It did seem to go a little... Pink/purple(/girly?) on me. I think I got a little into the Night Elf vibe, hehe. I did try to filter the colors a little, and that's why there's two slightly different versions. But anyway, if it's not to your liking, by all means, feel free to re-request. I won't be offended.

Quote Originally Posted by cynsacat View Post
    So, I hope I'm not stepping on any toes, but I saw this and thought I might give it a shot. It did seem to go a little... Pink/purple(/girly?) on me. I think I got a little into the Night Elf vibe, hehe. I did try to filter the colors a little, and that's why there's two slightly different versions. But anyway, if it's not to your liking, by all means, feel free to re-request. I won't be offended.
    I attempted this one too, more for practicing, but now I don't even want to post it because yours is so beautiful!

10+ Year Old Account
    Was wondering if anyone can do a wallpaper for me, no rush.

-Wallpaper-
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible Text: Banë, the Relic Hunter
    Armory Link: Banë
    Gear Set: Tier 4 Hunter (Demon Stalker).
    Helm Visible: Yes.
    Pose: Whatever the creator deems fit.
    General Colour Scheme: Fel green, something to match the gear set.
    Extras: Weapon-Black Bow of the Betrayer, Pet-Ankha (Green Spectral Tiger) or a Green Core Hound.

Again no rush, and thank you .
    Last edited by bane2792; 2013-05-01 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Updated to latest bump post.

Quote Originally Posted by cynsacat View Post

*snip*
    Oh my god, this is amazing and turned out even better than I had EVER imagined! Thank you very much, I love it! <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Szwarc03 View Post
    Hello hello! Really have been enjoying looking over all these other signatures and I thought I would put in a request for my own

Visible text: Eradrim(Human Paladin)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: dl.dropbox.com/u/69540214/WoWScrnShot_021713_070336.png
    Gear set: T10,5 +shadowmourne + brute force tabard
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: its up to you
    General colour scheme: dark / cold blue
    Any extras: Surprise me
    Size: mmo-champion size + Guild forum size: 375px x 125px
    2nd 1 week bump Really no one?

Quote Originally Posted by Szwarc03 View Post
    2nd 1 week bump Really no one?
    If you provide an armory link, I'm sure it would be picked up faster by one of the artists
    MY ART : REQUESTS : OPEN

Aw, thanks for the kind words, gdlsr and neki! <3 And I'm so glad you like it.

If you don't mind me asking, how do you get the characters so crisp and clean looking? Am I just bad at Topaz Clean? Mine never turn out that nice.

Quote Originally Posted by gdlsr View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, how do you get the characters so crisp and clean looking? Am I just bad at Topaz Clean? Mine never turn out that nice.
    Topaz Clean? I'm not familiar with that program. It's just a combination of WMV (WowModelViewer) and Photoshop.

interesting.. I use both of those, and gimp depending on which computer I'm on. They just don't always turn out as nicely.

interesting.. I use both of those, and gimp depending on which computer I'm on. They just don't always turn out as nicely.
    Hmmm. Well, a lot of it is manually smoothing edges to blend the pixelation with either the smudge or the blur tool... Then brushing the texture back in.

Deleted
    Hiya amazing work guys/gals, I would like to request a signature for my char. 3rd time I am trying hope someone picks this up and makes one for me :P please!! thanks!

Visible text: Name and Class
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu battle net/wow/en/character/thunderhorn/Aedras/simple
    Gear set: Tier 15 heroic
    Helm visible: one with visible one without if possible please!
    Your pose: Attack stance
    General colour scheme: you can pick it
    Any extras: just make it look awesome =P
    Last edited by mmoc1faa427ad8; 2013-04-03 at 04:33 AM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's topaz clean?

Quote Originally Posted by Naeviah View Post
    What's topaz clean?
    It's a "filter" or something within Photoshop that does some mumbo-jumbo and makes your characters spiffy looking. Iirc, it costs money to get it, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or you can download the 30 day free trial. Repeatedly. For months on end.

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 06:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sardea View Post
    Hiya amazing work guys/gals, I would like to request a signature for my char. 3rd time I am trying hope someone picks this up and makes one for me :P please!! thanks!
    Claimed and done! Because that's how I roll, apparently.

Voodoo Edition:

Dangerous Cuddle Edition:
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

I know this is mentioned a lot throughout the thread, but those of you who are having a hard time getting your requests picked up, I'd like to mention what at least I look for when I pick requests. I'm sure a lot of other people have some of their own points, but a lot of these I also feel are universal among us. It might help you out a bit to get it picked up.

* Armory links! The screenshots are rarely enough to see all the details of your character and we want to make it right for you.
    * Don't be too specific. I appreciate creative freedom myself, so if someone posts a very specific request I'll shy away from it because I don't know how to make it look good, or it's just not what I want to do. I love the type of requests that gives me an armory link and a set to work with, and that's it.
    *Don't try to get too much into it. The size of the signatures made here is very small. It is very, very difficult to fit a character, a weapon, a mount and a landscape in the background into it at the same time.
    *PM the requests to your favorite artist that are accepting PMs! I am not too fond of picking up requests directly from this thread because I don't know if that person actually likes my signatures. If something is PM'd directly to me, I know that person likes what I do and I'll try my very, very best to complete it. I think that goes for everyone that is accepting PM requests. But please only PM one person! If that guy/gal doesn't want to do it, move on to another one. Don't mass PM, please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, if I may add on to that, the armory links also help with an option in the WoW Model Viewer called Import Armory Character. That option used to just give you the race and gender of the character along with their currently equipped gear. But for about the last year or so, the option gives you an exact character copy. Same skin color, facial features, hair, and even transmogged armor. It's so useful now
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.