10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to have a signature if someone is up for this

Recently I got my green fire stuff done so I wanted something like this

Visible Text: Characters name -> Demontemplar
    Armory link/facail screenshot -> N/A
    Gear set: -> N/A
    Helm: -> N/A
    Pose: a Bust facing front and centered
    General scheme: Here is the important part (for me). I want my lock to be in a green Metamorphosis Form with Two felguards on either side of me facing left and right (really top half of them is more than fine) each weilding this weapon Wrathful Gladiator's Decapitator. overall lots of green/fel-flame colors or it can be dark/black in background. Anthign to accent the green meta form.

here two quick attempts Diesta !

Last edited by EFX; 2013-04-04 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EFX View Post
    Nice work, but the file size is just too big. There's a 50 KB limit and those are 75.33 KB and 69.30 KB. Jpg images are way less file size, but I believe the quality isn't as good as PNG images. I'd probably try to make them smaller in the program that you made them in.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Thanks, i fixed it it's smaller in jpeg. didn't know the size limit.

Looks the same to me, I can't even tell the difference

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Good glad it's still looking the same

Quote Originally Posted by gnlogic View Post
    I would love to have a signature if someone is up for this

Recently I got my green fire stuff done so I wanted something like this

Visible Text: Characters name -> Demontemplar
    Armory link/facail screenshot -> N/A
    Gear set: -> N/A
    Helm: -> N/A
    Pose: a Bust facing front and centered
    General scheme: Here is the important part (for me). I want my lock to be in a green Metamorphosis Form with Two felguards on either side of me facing left and right (really top half of them is more than fine) each weilding this weapon Wrathful Gladiator's Decapitator. overall lots of green/fel-flame colors or it can be dark/black in background. Anthign to accent the green meta form.
    I tried my very hardest to get all those things in there and make it blend and fit together, but I just couldn't.
    I do however love warlocks and their green fire, so I tried to make one you might like while you are waiting for the one you wanted specifically

cheers
    MY ART : REQUESTS : OPEN

New website design, needs a new head banner - which I'll also use as signature here.

Surprise me

http://rrvs.blogspot.nl/

Quote Originally Posted by Touchyfeely View Post
    Wow I4ni that is Amazing! and congrats on the new parents ;] Keep up the good work everyone!
    Hehe ty. Sadly the mother died in childbirth so it's just -parent- ::'C

---------- Post added 2013-04-04 at 06:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Azhrial View Post
    Hihi, first of all i apologize for my bad english, here is my request... i hope someone can understand me t-t

Wallpaper

Resolution: 1920x1080

Visible text: Azhrial & Bellary ~ Forever yours ~

Armory link/Facial screenshot:

-Azhrial: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hrial/advanced | http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/437...0913114458.jpg
    -Bellary: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...llary/advanced

Gear set: -Azhrial FULL Challenge Tier Set except the helm (Tier6) - Weapon: No - Shield: No - Cloak: Shroud of Redeemed Souls
    Gear set: -Bellary FULL Crimson Acolyte's Raiment except the helm (Tier10 HeroicEpic Version itemlevel 277) - Weapon: No - Offhand: No - Cloak: No

Helm visible: Azhrial: Yes (Tier6Helm) | Bellay: No

Pose: The two characters sit under "Romantic Picnic Basket" ( http://www.wowhead.com/item=34480 ) with Bellary's head on Azhrial's shoulder and her eyes closed.

Background: The front side of the "Court of the Sun" on Silvermoon City (http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/4...0413110944.jpg), i believe the designer who takes the request can found a lovely camera angle >.<

Any extras: Rose petals in the air ... If the designer who takes my request wants to add something extra i will love it.

##################

If you can be flexible with the posing I will give a shot at this request. I will try and make them look loving, but I don't wanna have to do a ton of cutting to make those requested poses happen if they don't occur naturally. Plus, the eyes will look strange if they're closed.

Also it might be a bit of a wait to get it. I have a baby shower to go to this weekend that I need to travel for. If you'd rather someone else do it just let me know and I will free up the request.

-Para/i4ni
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post

If you can be flexible with the posing I will give a shot at this request. I will try and make them look loving, but I don't wanna have to do a ton of cutting to make those requested poses happen if they don't occur naturally. Plus, the eyes will look strange if they're closed.

Also it might be a bit of a wait to get it. I have a baby shower to go to this weekend that I need to travel for. If you'd rather someone else do it just let me know and I will free up the request.

-Para/i4ni
    Yeah, sure no problem with the pose :3 And yes you right, the closed eyes surely will look strange.
    You can take my request if you want :3 i will apreciate your time and work a lot =D

ty ^^
    Last edited by Azhrial; 2013-05-19 at 04:28 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post

-Para/i4ni
    I read the request and was like "AWEEEEEEE" & "i4ni is going to input here" I know you'll rock it, seems like the kind of thing I'd like to try when I get back.

On a sidenote even though I haven't returned For the love of god if you are making a request but don't have a character/armory link/etc please describe (Human Death Knight, Brown Hair, Blah blah blah) otherwise you have nothing to work with !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EFX View Post

I like the idea, but could you remove the shadows? then it'd be less painful for anyone who wishes to gaze upon the greatness of the costumes #2 is the best one in my opinion.

Yep, I originally never had them aha I just figured it may make them pop a bit or look a bit different, I'll have it fixed for you tomorrow

Gif resizing and file size reduction request!

http://i.imgur.com/tElDWYM.gif is the file in question. I love it, and would like it to be my avatar -- is there any chance that it can be resized and reduced in size, as to not break the rules? I doubt that it can, but I figure I'd ask.

Hi guys, I would really love a nice signature if anyone could help me with
    Visible text: I would love it if you could put somewhere the name "Doobidoobi", and in small at the side "Stormscale EU"
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...bidoobi/simple
    Gear set: My transmog from the armory page
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: The end of a cast, like when you are doing an icelance.
    General color scheme: Light blue and frosty if possible .
    Any extras: Not much, Maybe some frost in the background and an icelance.
    Thanks so much for your time, Its not taken for granted!
    P.S. Sorry if its too picky but if you don't mind, can you please make me one with visible text and one where nothing is written in? Thanks
    Last edited by Doobidoobi; 2013-04-05 at 08:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gdlsr View Post
    Have you tried discovery mode, and putting in the item numbers? I've had to do that for a few sets to find what I was looking for
    where do i put that item number ?

Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    1.5 weeks since request was posted. Sure one of you is up to the challenge of a female tauren.
    Done!
    MY ART : REQUESTS : OPEN

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gdlsr View Post
    Done!

That looks hot

---------- Post added 2013-04-05 at 05:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Stridur View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Stridur
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ridur/advanced
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...913174752.jpg/
    Gear set: Hunter Challenge mode set
    Your pose: is possible have the Golden bow of Quel'thas on my back or in hands , bow around waist about to shoot
    General colour scheme: Something orangely to match the challenge mode set
    Any extras: The shoulders throw out fire out the head, if possible could have some fire coming out with my name in the flames
    Anyone can help with this please, been few days

Quote Originally Posted by F3V3RS View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Feverz
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: oi50.tinypic.com/303jrx3.jpg
    Gear set:Helm Cursed Vision of Sargeras w/ No Wep and wowroleplaygear.com/2011/05/12/green-sunwell-leather-set
    Your pose: Some form of Mistweave Monk Spell
    General colour scheme: Monk Color spells maybe? the green
    Any extras: Anything Monk Related.
    Ive not seen this one being picked up, so I tried making one.
    I tried getting a Mistweave spell as the pose, but couldnt really fit it well enough. Hope you like it, if not I understand.

Edit: Not seen this request being picked up so I have it ago:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stridur View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Stridur
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ridur/advanced
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...913174752.jpg/
    Gear set: Hunter Challenge mode set
    Your pose: is possible have the Golden bow of Quel'thas on my back or in hands , bow around waist about to shoot
    General colour scheme: Something orangely to match the challenge mode set
    Any extras: The shoulders throw out fire out the head, if possible could have some fire coming out with my name in the flames
    I couldnt get the bow to fit nicely in so, it might not be exactly how you wanted it to be. I understand if you want to ask elsewhere for a new signature.

Last edited by Toraah; 2013-04-05 at 11:03 PM.
    My deviantArt | Taking signature requests.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    I read the request and was like "AWEEEEEEE" & "i4ni is going to input here" I know you'll rock it, seems like the kind of thing I'd like to try when I get back.

On a sidenote even though I haven't returned For the love of god if you are making a request but don't have a character/armory link/etc please describe (Human Death Knight, Brown Hair, Blah blah blah) otherwise you have nothing to work with !
    Awww! You're welcome to take a stab at it as well if you'd like. I don't mind <3
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l