Quote Originally Posted by Toraah View Post
    Ive not seen this one being picked up, so I tried making one.
    I tried getting a Mistweave spell as the pose, but couldnt really fit it well enough. Hope you like it, if not I understand.

Thanks so much, I <3 it. Yeah it was kinda hard to describe it all since I can't post links you did awesome though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Edit: Not seen this request being picked up so I have it ago:

I couldnt get the bow to fit nicely in so, it might not be exactly how you wanted it to be. I understand if you want to ask elsewhere for a new signature.

Thank you so much looks hot!!!!

Hi, I'm looking to start really streaming on twitch and would like to have all of the nifty little things that go with it, also I'd mainly be streaming League of Legends so i'd like to have a bunch of LoL related stuff. So I'd like to request a twitch set (Background using the new template, header, offline image, and a custom PayPal donate button.) Visible text: I'd like it to say Best Yorick / Elise World and have an arrow pointing to the follow button.
    Logo/Character: Would like it to show Pentakill Yorick and reg skin Elise.
    General Color Scheme: Uh..Yorick is a grave digger so I guess a Graveyard type feel with spiders crawling around? Not too sure on this one and I'm not exactly picky :P
    Specifics/Extras: As far as the custom donate button, I essentially would like it to be the basic paypal donate button but with the three yorick ghouls on it, so like the purple one on the left, the green one on the right and the red/orange one on the top. This part I'm honestly not all too worried about but it would be nice.

PMR for such a patient requester

Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    PMR for such a patient requester

Really love it, worth the wait. Love the slayer of lifeless sword better than what i had in mind, thanks

Deleted
    O M G.
    Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted
    Request Type: Signature
    Visible text: Nordixx, Anibel
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: NordixxAnibel
    Gear set:
    Nordixx:Gold CM set ,same 1hander,Bulwark of the Royal Guard for shield
    Anibel: T5 lock set,helm turned off,Tempest of Chaos,Gladiator's Reprieve (Or if you have a better idea for the offhand I welcome it,coldnt find a good one:<)
    Helm visible: Nordixx: Yes Anibel: No
    Your pose: Leftside Nordixx,rightside Anibel. Camera is slightly from above on Nordixx, don't know the pose tho. Anibel could be on the left side of her frame and look to the right.
    General colour scheme: Something that goes well with a paladin/warlock.
    Any extras: Try working on Anibel's hair if possible. This is two characters in one signature!You could use some kindof cool dividing element in the middle too,like a slight-metallic looking thunder-sign-like thing or I don't know,this part is fully up to you dear artist! (Dont take that thundething for granted,just wanted to give a general idea for a dividing element)

I'm sure you amazing folks will come around with something that blows me away.
    Love,Nordixx

Deleted
    Banner + matching background

Hey artists. I have been talking with the artist known as Indicate for a while, and has been working on something for me. However due to irl circumstances he cannot complete the piece in the near future. I'm hoping one of you can help me out and take it further.

Size: 900x200 I believe www.moredakka.co.uk
    Visible text: Guild name "More Dakka" with Doomhammer EU somewhere in smaller text
    Logo: (Do you have a logo that you wish to adorn your banner with? Or, a certain crest, like that of your faction or of a specific race?) Horde logo
    General colour scheme: (What colours do you want to display? Do you want the cold blue feel of Northrend? Or a green and tranquil forest? How about blood red, like on a battlefield?) Reds/oranges/blacks general horde rough n' ready theme.

So far he came up with http://oi49.tinypic.com/1079qb5.jpg which I love, and It'd be wicked. I'd also like a matching background which would suit the general theme of the site + banner with the reds/blacks etc. I think the idea of the banner having a transparent background is the best idea to go with so it can sit on top of the background provided by the matching wallpaper.

Hoping someone can pick this up
    Last edited by mmoc37caee976f; 2013-04-07 at 02:34 PM.

Hello, My name is Cyberbeastx and I am returning to play wow once more. I made all new accounts on facebook, msn, mmochampion, youtube, here and a few other places. I need a signature and avatar for the sites and I was hoping someone could make me a nice one. Heres the info for it

Signature
    --------------
    Name: Noblebeastx
    Race: Dwarf
    Class: Hunter
    Skin Color: White/Tan
    Hair Style: Long
    Facial Hair: Full
    Hair color: Black
    Background: https://www.google.com/search?q=nobl...2F%3B800%3B500

Size:400x300(Larger, if needed)

Gear:
    No Helm Shown Please
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=50638
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=50695
    http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=-255
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=50711
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=50688
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=50655
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=50653

Pets:
    1)Creature - Spirit beast - Loque Nahak
    2)Creature - Devilsaur - Ironhide
    3)Creature - Core hound - Ancient core hound

I want my character in the middle of the signature, Standing holding his bow while loque naharak is on my right turned to his left a bit laying down. Then I want Ironhide to my left face to the left and half way behind me. Finally I want my ancient core hound on my left under ironhide. For me I want the above i listed equipped to my character and I want the staff on my back and me holding the bow in my hand. Above phantom flying i would like frosty the companion(if you can fit it). I want my name "Cyberbeastx" in a fancy style but readable in the top right hand corner.

------------
    I would also like avatar of my character. All I want is to see his face and part of his shoulders. I need 2 sizes a 90x90.

If you need anymore details PM me and ill get back to you ASAP.

Thank you,
    Cyberbeastx

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivetti View Post
    Visible text: Vaish, Delver of the vaults
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Vaish/simple
    Gear set: Like my transmog set in the Armory, using wolfslayer sliper rifle from kara.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Up to the Artist
    General colour scheme: Red/yellow/black
    Any extras: Nothing special, feel free to add something fancy if you think it will make the signature look better.

Thanks in advance!
    Bumping my post

From the first post you were supposed to read...

We do not ever allow monetary transactions on this forum, whether they're for in-game money or real-life money, no matter what the item or service is.

Charging or offering money for requests is not allowed in any form
    Try DeviantArt for paid requests.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-04-09 at 03:13 AM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Hello there. I recently just race changed and was hoping I could get a talented artist to help me out with a Guild Signature please.

Visible text: Just my name is cursive perhaps. Which is Dulcet.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Unfortunetly I cannot post any links, yet. But she is Dulcet on Zul'jin in World of Warcraft. Basically I had a picture with her head turned to the side looking at you with a glare. She's a white tauren druid.

Gear set: I would just like my cat form visible, please.

Your pose: Kind of... cautious looking. Alert. Or better yet... more of her face or her eyes with her mouth wide open about to bite.

Any extras: I would like to have black, dark orange, and dark greens if possible. Maybe just "Dulcet" in a dark orange with the rest Black and dark Green. A few leaves would be amazing. I'm not really picky. I trust these amazing artists and the longer the wait, the better.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Dulcet; 2013-04-08 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    From the first post you were supposed to read...

Try DeviantArt for paid requests.
    Feelin like a major derp. sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Backsmack View Post
    Feelin like a major derp. sorry
    Don't be sorry. I just don't want you to get a ban
    /hugs
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

O.o did the thread get unstickied? i had to scroll down to the bottom of the first page to find it x-x

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post
    O.o did the thread get unstickied? i had to scroll down to the bottom of the first page to find it x-x
    I noticed that too... WHAT MANNER OF DARK WIZARDRY IS THIS?!?!
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenlol View Post
    Banner + matching background

Hey artists. I have been talking with the artist known as Indicate for a while, and has been working on something for me. However due to irl circumstances he cannot complete the piece in the near future. I'm hoping one of you can help me out and take it further.

Size: 900x200 I believe www.moredakka.co.uk
    Visible text: Guild name "More Dakka" with Doomhammer EU somewhere in smaller text
    Logo: (Do you have a logo that you wish to adorn your banner with? Or, a certain crest, like that of your faction or of a specific race?) Horde logo
    General colour scheme: (What colours do you want to display? Do you want the cold blue feel of Northrend? Or a green and tranquil forest? How about blood red, like on a battlefield?) Reds/oranges/blacks general horde rough n' ready theme.

So far he came up with http://oi49.tinypic.com/1079qb5.jpg which I love, and It'd be wicked. I'd also like a matching background which would suit the general theme of the site + banner with the reds/blacks etc.

Hoping someone can pick this up
    I hope you like it mate! Here you go:

PM request from the lovely Roarey, who has the largest pet collection I've seen!

Requests CLOSED

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post
    There's definitely no disrespect intended to the lovely artists we have here!

We had way too many stickies, and it's time to clean them up. I unstuck some other things as well. Unlike some other threads (like the RAF/SOR thread), this one is regularly posted in all the time, so there's not really any danger of it falling down too far. It's still linked in the points of interest thread, so people will still be able to find it

You might actually see a boost in traffic from this -- so many people just ignore stickies altogether!

You're welcome to PM me if you have concerns

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by haraw View Post
    Hello, I'm looking for a Twitchtv background if possible.

- I need to have this character on the left of the stream player: i.imgur. com/H4E7MxX.jpg
    - And this character on the right of the stream player: i.imgur. com/LDXimCj.jpg
    Both with a nice designed style name (Haraw on the left, Warà on the right)
    - I want to have the background of the Sulfuron Spire in Mount HYJAL near Firelands entrance like you can see in this screenshot: i.imgur. com/YiVEEHB.jpg
    - I want to put this picture on the left: i.imgur. com/OQ1LU33.png
    - And the inscription "EU-Archimonde Horde" on the right.

I let you do this with a lot of liberties, open to all sorts of ideas, you know better than me !
    Thank you for your help (sorry for my poor english speaking)
    Bump again & again...