Visible text: Dark - Ajantis.
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Dark/advanced
    Gear set: Dk T2 Season 11, as shown in armory, with Light bringer crown.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Pose: Something matching the armor preferably.
    General color scheme: Red/Black.
    Extras: Perhaps a geist in there if it fits.

Been About 3 weeks now so i thought i would repost. =)

Signature:
    Visible text: Dungeonravor
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: /auchindoun/Dungeonravor/ (EU, Sorry can't post links it seems)
    Gear set: /transmog-set=1630 from WoWhead as Gear and as weapons /item=50047 from WoWhead (Sorry can't post links it seems)
    Pose: Fight Ready, like he is standing ready to start engaging the boss
    General colour scheme: Blue/Black
    Extras: Frost aura of some sort if possible

Thanks in advance!
    Dungeonravor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivetti View Post
    Bumping my post
    Claimed, should be ready later today

-----
    And done, have been a while so hope it is to your liking
    If you don't like it at all please feel free to re-request. No hard feelings

Non MMO

MMO
    Last edited by Astrizia; 2013-04-08 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Added signature

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post
    O.o did the thread get unstickied? i had to scroll down to the bottom of the first page to find it x-x

This really sucks. I had to go into my post history to find it...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighthoof View Post
    Hey would like to request an Avatar, a Signature and a Wallpaper (1600x900) for my female Orc Monk.

Signature/Avatar/Wallpaper

Visible text: Momò - Alleria - Wächter der Zeit
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...m%C3%B2/simple
    Gear set: Like my transmog set in the Armory
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Up to the Artist
    General colour scheme: Red / Black
    Any extras: I would love to have Xuen in my Signature / Wallpaper to represent my Windwalker specc.
    Bump, I guess nobody likes female Orcs?

Deleted
    Signature
    Visible text: Balooni - Ragnaros EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Balooni/simple
    Gear set: The one I'm wearing on armory.
    Your pose: Casting
    General colour scheme: I would like a mixed theme with blue ish and red orangey.
    Any extras: I would love two hydra heads in the background one blue and one red (frost/fire).
    Last edited by mmoc3873889795; 2013-04-08 at 09:43 PM.

Deleted
    Hi!! I would like to request a wallpaper <3
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: Kyön - C'thun
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: It doesn't allow to post links if I don't post a few times,sorry .It's Kyön,a night elf Dk from C'thun alliance,EU,spanish realms(wow/es/character/cthun/Kyön/simple)
    Gear set: The transmog gear that I'm wearing at the moment,It's the argent tournament Dk raid tier(If it shows the tabard,ignore it)
    Helm visible:With the engineering googles(It's said googles or glasses? >.>) Bleh,I wear them on the armory xD
    Your pose:I don't know,the only thing I want is to show my Quel'delar.Up to the artist!
    General colour scheme:Up to the artist too,I'm an unholy Dk who loves alliance and engineering :P so a blue or green theme would be nice,or a mixed theme with those colours,but I think that it would be a bit strange
    Any extras: I would like to show my gheist in a combat position
    Thanks for reading(and for making this!)
    P.S:Sorry for my bad english >.<,I'm Spanish
    Last edited by mmoc1020f494d5; 2013-04-08 at 07:01 PM.

Deleted
    I like it, no, i love it! thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Olivetti View Post
    I like it, no, i love it! thank you
    Maximum signature width: 500px total. If you have a 250px image and a 300px image side by side, that would be violating this rule.
    Maximum signature height: 100px total. If you have a 75px image and a 50px image one below the other, that would be violating this rule.
    Maximum signature filesize: 50kB total. If you have multiple images then the filesize is added between them. Smilies also count.
    Olivetti, your signature breaks the rules; feel free to use the "mmo-champion" version, but the "non-mmo-champion" one won't work. Just a head's up before you get an infraction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkk View Post
    Been About 3 weeks now so i thought i would repost. =)
    Claimed! I love DK sigs

EDIT: Done! The crown didn't make it into the picture. If it would rest on your head like a normal crown it would have. But nooooooo! It had to float! Like some sort of... magical... floaty, crowny thingy

Last edited by CrazyTaco93; 2013-04-09 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Boop
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey I've decided to start streaming again and would like a nice theme;

Twitch:
    What you want for you page: Entire set
    Visible text: My name(Bondey), guildname and the fact that the stream is a mage pov
    Logo/Character: I do not currently have a logo, here is my armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ondey/advanced
    General colour scheme: Black/red, generally a fire type theme would be nice.
    Specifics/Extras: No specific zone, whatever the designer thinks works well with the theme

Gdlsr I can't whisper you. :\

Quote Originally Posted by maybenotquiteasheavy View Post
    claimed, should be ready later today

-----
    and done, have been a while so hope it is to your liking
    if you don't like it at all please feel free to re-request. No hard feelings

non mmo

stunning! <3333
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by Dulcet View Post
    Gdlsr I can't whisper you. :\
    Yeah I know you can't, but you should have gotten the message at least?
    MY ART : REQUESTS : OPEN

Quote Originally Posted by gdlsr View Post
    Yeah I know you can't, but you should have gotten the message at least?
    Yes, sir. I wanted to let you know I should have been more specific. Wanted something more darker. I feel like there's too much in the background going on. That was me being an idiot. I don't want to be too picky since you take a lot of your time.

Like more dark in the background.

If you don't like it still, feel free to keep requesting.. I know your guild, so I thought I would try and do one for ya. No hard feelings though if you choose to keep requesting
    MY ART : REQUESTS : OPEN

Quote Originally Posted by gdlsr View Post
    If you don't like it still, feel free to keep requesting.. I know your guild, so I thought I would try and do one for ya. No hard feelings though if you choose to keep requesting
    Oh! Awesome! Well, I wish there was a way to message you somehow. Let me know how I can. All I can think of is battletag, but keep me updated, please. I'd like to talk to you more about it.

Wallpaper for a requester on Deviant Art:

Requests CLOSED

Hey there guys!

I hope this request won't be too much of a pain - but I'm awful at deciding and even worse at graphics so I have no idea what looks good and doesn't (that's why you're here!).

Signature Request:
    Visible text: Forum name (Snuggli) and something along the lines of "MMO-Champion PvP Forum Moderator", maybe just "MMO-Champion Moderator" or "MMO-C PvP Moderator" - whichever one looks nicest and blends well with the rest of the sig.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: Here's an armoury link to my Druid: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...shift/advanced. I'm not sure what you do about the whole eyes-being-shut situation.

Gear set: Transmog from Armoury will do.

Helm visible: Yes. The moon-helm is awesome!

Your pose: In combat. Maybe casting a starsurge, although the normal battle stance probably looks better.

General colour scheme: I'd ideally like quite a gothic-style (more emphasis on PvP than being a Druid).

Any extras: Overall, i'd much rather more emphasis on a PvP / gothic style than anything to do with being a Druid. Also, if it fits in with the signature, the Horde emblem or Druid crest could be used in the signature.

Examples of stuff I like (if it helps at all): I really like the black/red in this. I also love the sharpness of colours in the 4 bottom signatures in this.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Snuggli; 2013-04-09 at 04:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yey, glad you like it

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    stunning! <3333
    Thanks hun <3

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd