Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    I FUGGIN' -DREW- SOMETHING FOR A CHANGE, GUYS!
    Wow!!!!! No wow isn't good enough. Incredible!!!

I don't understand how people draw like that so jealous. I also didn't notice the ear till you pointed it out.

How many hours of work was it?

Also if anyone is taking wallpaper requests please Pm me. My guild loved the stuff on here i showed them and asked if I could try and get a guild wallpaper.
    Last edited by mmocdd70fd9494; 2013-04-30 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gdlsr View Post
    I couldn't fit the Jade Serpent into it without it looking cluttered, but I kind of like this one a lot better..
    Also, I haven't even created a monk in game, so I just googled the Bubble Tea affect, I'm sorry if it doesn't capture it like you wanted it to
    I like them both, a lot! Thank you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bane2792 View Post
    Was wondering if anyone can do a wallpaper for me, no rush.

-Wallpaper-
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible Text: Banë, the Relic Hunter
    Armory Link: Banë
    Gear Set: Tier 4 Hunter (Demon Stalker).
    Helm Visible: Yes.
    Pose: Whatever the creator deems fit.
    General Colour Scheme: Fel green, something to match the gear set.
    Extras: Weapon-Black Bow of the Betrayer, Pet-Ankha (Green Spectral Tiger) or a Green Core Hound.

Again no rush, and thank you .
    Bump number 2, made some edits to the actual 1st post.
    If there are any questions please feel free to PM me.
    Last edited by bane2792; 2013-05-01 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Hyperlinks

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...
    Quote Originally Posted by Caylis View Post
    Hey there, I would like a signature showing the three characters I play the most
    Visible text: Just the Characters Names (and titles if they fit - the ones trhey have on their armory pages please)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: BenedictusVoljahKeatzu
    Gear set: Benedictus in Judgement set,Voljah in t14 normal and Keatzu in keatzu as she is.
    Helm visible: Yes Please
    Your pose: Voljah in the Centre Larger than the others with the other two at his sides
    General colour scheme: SOmething cool, (my fave colour is purple, but only use it if it works.)
    Any extras: Would Like an avatar aswell, (not with all 3 just a head shot of Voljah)

I would also (really really love) a background for my PC 3840 x 1080 res (dual screen) showing all 3.. something epic showing all three of these guys. Horde logo shown somewhere with a simplistic but red theme. (but only if you have time)

EDIT: not sure why the poster below has copied (rather than quoting my post) but it has nothing to do with me (meh it's gone now... ignore me )
    3 week bump .. Please someone pick this up .. pretty please

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Babywipes/simple

I leave everything up entirely to whomever wants to do my sig =D (just very warlock looking, would prefer something with my green fire)

edit: Also just name no guild tag please =)
    Last edited by Babywipes; 2013-04-30 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Symox View Post
    Wow!!!!! No wow isn't good enough. Incredible!!!

I don't understand how people draw like that so jealous. I also didn't notice the ear till you pointed it out.

How many hours of work was it?
    Awww ty sweetheart x

I sketched it out on paper first, scanned the sketch, then painted over it with Paint Tool SAI and my Wacom tablet.

I worked on it, on and off between work, friends, and some RP's I have going on DA for about 2 weeks.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: Vereesà, Storm's End
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%A0/advanced
    Gear set: The one that's on armory; DK challenge mode set along with a heroic Shin'ka and if possible, the SSO tabard incorporated as well.
    Helm visible: No helmet, just the blond hair.
    Your pose: Preferably some kind of fighting stance with the eyes narrowed a little, with the golden Shin'ka visible at around the face height.
    General colour scheme: A thundering background, resembling Throne of Thunder's elements as closely as possible.
    Any extras: Anything fitting with a golden/black theme.

Love your transmog!

Quote Originally Posted by Caylis View Post
    3 week bump .. Please someone pick this up .. pretty please
    sig
    I had a really difficult time getting all three to fit without looking like a mess, I completely understand if you want to keep requesting.. I just wanted to give it a try
    MY ART : REQUESTS : OPEN

10+ Year Old Account
    in Limbo... damn the Wi-fi is expensive here...

Love your transmog!

sig
    I had a really difficult time getting all three to fit without looking like a mess, I completely understand if you want to keep requesting.. I just wanted to give it a try
    Thats awesome thankyou =D

Quote Originally Posted by Maddik View Post
    Hey guys!

I got amazed by my signature and my guild is looking for someone to make a cool banner for our website, so obviously I came here to request our banner!

Ty in advance for who claim this one:

Banner
    Size: casuallyserious.guildlaunch.com
    Visible text: Casually Serious
    Logo: no specific logo
    General colour scheme: northrend blue or something similar
    Specifics: nothing, keep it simple

So it's a simple request. The only request is the color scheme and the guild name on that, everything else is up to the creator!
    Actually had a little time this morning, so I decided to give this one a try - especially as I need practice at banners!

If you don't like it, please feel free to re-post your request
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qpa View Post
    I really appreciate and love your work here please keep it up.

I requested for a long time ago my frist signature and i really loved it. But since then i switch race and faction.

So here is theupdate

Signature:
    Visible text: Qpa
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: female worgen with t15
    Gear set: T15
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose / Positioning: Left Side the worgen and bit in the back the cat form
    General colour scheme: something dark. purple/black/green

I want a combination with the worgen form (left side) and you should see the cat form in the background. The name should be on the right side.

kind regards

Some days are over =) pump

kind regards

3½ weeks since my request. so il make a new one due to faction change aswell

MMO Signature:
    Visible text: (What text do you want on there?
    Yes! Midrax the Undying
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Midrax/simple
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 14? PvP Season 3? Dungeon Set 2? Or perhaps your Transmog set off the Armory?)
    mog set from armory only shoulders and above tho. or if u can scale so well that u can bring in to the belly,
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?)
    No
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?)
    your pick (be creative )
    General colour scheme: free hands for you, just make sure its fitting , dont want no DK with hello kitty in the back
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?)
    same goes here. you got almost fully free hands, make it worth it
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2013-05-01 at 01:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a heads-up to the 4 request im doing, ive started last night so dont worry, you are not forgotten !

hi everyone.I'd love a sig for my DK.
    Signature:
    Visible text: hiania
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://www.battlenet.com.cn/wow/zh/c...yimdk/advanced
    Gear set: DK T10 normal (without helmet + Shadowmourn)
    Helm visible: No helmet
    Your pose: Any that will make the sig look the best it can.
    General colour scheme: Anything related to DK.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    3½ weeks since my request. so il make a new one due to faction change aswell

holy crap that went quick! and awesome it became! thank you so much <3

quick question to ppl out there. how can i add a klick link onto this as i see alot of ppl have ?

highlight the image link text, click the hyperlink icon (looks like a globe w/ a paperclip near it) and paste the link you want the image to sent you to.
    thanks works like a charm now. and thanks once again for the sign !
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2013-05-01 at 05:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    quick question to ppl out there. how can i add a klick link onto this as i see alot of ppl have ?
    highlight the image link text, click the hyperlink icon (looks like a globe w/ a paperclip near it) and paste the link you want the image to sent you to.

thanks works like a charm now.
    no problem
    Last edited by bane2792; 2013-05-01 at 05:28 PM.

Deleted
    ~Speedart

~Preview

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    holy crap that went quick! and awesome it became! thank you so much <3
    I have A LOT of free time..

Quote Originally Posted by Koibito View Post
    I would like the entire sha-bang for the twitch page. If need me we can talk in pm's or skype to be more accurate in what im looking for but ill try to fill it out here.

What you want for you page: The background would be Throne of Thunder with lots of lightning. I would also like a offline image as well as a banner keeping with the theme of lightning/static-y strikes.
    Visible text: My name is Ketsuki and I have been playing a dps deathknight since the ending of Wrath. Guild: Static on Arthas. Static has been around for many years, in one form or another, while being lead by Brutall all the while. We are friendly, funny and quick witted most of the time. However, we expect you to pull your weight in ALL situations. If you make a mistake, we expect you to never repeat that same mistake. We expect you to learn from your mistakes, and the mistakes of others, and to improve upon them greatly.
    Logo/Character: On the left side would be my character. Ketsuki on Arthas (I cant post the link to armory :< ) I will be race changing to a lightblue female Orc, Wearing full Challenge mode gear if possible with the shoulders lit up, wielding Shadowmourne. On the right side a Horde symbol is fine.
    General colour scheme: Blacks, Whites, Light and Dark blues, keeping with the theme of throne of thunder, and lightning, since the guild is named Static.
    Specifics/Extras: Honestly, just go nuts. I trust artists fully. Have fun with it and make sure my name and the guild name/server is very visable.

Thank you! <3
    Few day bump!

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Request for Esexret !