hi everyone.I'd love a sig for my DK.
    Signature:
    Visible text: hiania
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://www.battlenet.com.cn/wow/zh/c...yimdk/advanced
    Gear set: DK T10 normal (without helmet + Shadowmourn)
    Helm visible: No helmet
    Your pose: Any that will make the sig look the best it can.
    General colour scheme: Anything related to DK.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    3½ weeks since my request. so il make a new one due to faction change aswell
    MY ART : REQUESTS : OPEN

Quote Originally Posted by gdlsr View Post
    holy crap that went quick! and awesome it became! thank you so much <3

quick question to ppl out there. how can i add a klick link onto this as i see alot of ppl have ?

highlight the image link text, click the hyperlink icon (looks like a globe w/ a paperclip near it) and paste the link you want the image to sent you to.
    thanks works like a charm now. and thanks once again for the sign !
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2013-05-01 at 05:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    It's so fluffy I'm gonna die.

quick question to ppl out there. how can i add a klick link onto this as i see alot of ppl have ?
    highlight the image link text, click the hyperlink icon (looks like a globe w/ a paperclip near it) and paste the link you want the image to sent you to.

thanks works like a charm now.
    no problem
    Last edited by bane2792; 2013-05-01 at 05:28 PM.

~Speedart

~Preview

Twitter ~ @maeve89

Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    holy crap that went quick! and awesome it became! thank you so much <3
    I have A LOT of free time..
    MY ART : REQUESTS : OPEN

Quote Originally Posted by Koibito View Post
    I would like the entire sha-bang for the twitch page. If need me we can talk in pm's or skype to be more accurate in what im looking for but ill try to fill it out here.

What you want for you page: The background would be Throne of Thunder with lots of lightning. I would also like a offline image as well as a banner keeping with the theme of lightning/static-y strikes.
    Visible text: My name is Ketsuki and I have been playing a dps deathknight since the ending of Wrath. Guild: Static on Arthas. Static has been around for many years, in one form or another, while being lead by Brutall all the while. We are friendly, funny and quick witted most of the time. However, we expect you to pull your weight in ALL situations. If you make a mistake, we expect you to never repeat that same mistake. We expect you to learn from your mistakes, and the mistakes of others, and to improve upon them greatly.
    Logo/Character: On the left side would be my character. Ketsuki on Arthas (I cant post the link to armory :< ) I will be race changing to a lightblue female Orc, Wearing full Challenge mode gear if possible with the shoulders lit up, wielding Shadowmourne. On the right side a Horde symbol is fine.
    General colour scheme: Blacks, Whites, Light and Dark blues, keeping with the theme of throne of thunder, and lightning, since the guild is named Static.
    Specifics/Extras: Honestly, just go nuts. I trust artists fully. Have fun with it and make sure my name and the guild name/server is very visable.

Thank you! <3
    Few day bump!

PM Request for Esexret !

Resolution: (Tell us the resolution of your desktop, so we know what scale to work to! Or, if it's for your phone, what size does that require?)
    1680x1050
    Visible text: (Name? A quote? Something else?)
    Top center, stacked like this:
    <Intent>
    US Kel'thuzad

Under each character, their name, similar to the character selection screen.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough. If you're unable to post links, just break it up with a few spaces.)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Rvvo/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vowho/advanced
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 10? PvP Season 2? A custom designed armor set, like your Transmog gear?)
    Sets on the armory please! (Use Heroic Shinka for the paladin weapon please!)
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?)
    Yes for both.
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?)
    Paladin on the right, facing right/center, warrior on the left, facing left/center. Both in combat poses.
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?)
    I'm thinking a generally white/blue/silver/gold color scheme on the paladin side, and dark red/blacks and browns on the warrior side. Sort of like a clash of colors in the middle.
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Dark Phoenix mount watching over you, in the background? Would you like anything else unique, that portrays your character in a special way?)
    Nope! I'm leaving this up to artist discretion. You guys always do awesome work, so I trust you guys! Thanks!
    Last edited by Revvo; 2013-05-02 at 01:46 AM.

Sha of Fear Melee hit You 372908 Physical. (766625 Overkill) (Critical)
    Begging us to buff is sometimes easier than trying to beat the boss.(Source)

Im having issue with my WMV, i dont see the pandaren model, even if, an hour ago, i could.. now, its just doing nothing, like the model where invisible.. help pls

Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    Im having issue with my WMV, i dont see the pandaren model, even if, an hour ago, i could.. now, its just doing nothing, like the model where invisible.. help pls
    I assume you've tried checking/unchecking all manner of randomness in the View > Show Model Control panel?

(Edited to fix a typo.)
    Last edited by cynsacat; 2013-05-02 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cynsacat View Post
    I assume you've tried checking/unchecking all manner of randomness in the View > Show Model Control panel?

(Edited to fix a typo.)
    what do you meen ? i havent tutch anything, the model have just randomly stop showing even after re-download it and re-install it several times, still no panda

Quote Originally Posted by Indicate View Post
    I have some free time, I'll pick this up. Should be done by Wednesday at the latest~
    Thank you <3

Visible text: Hjörda the Insane
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%B6rda/simple
    Gear set: Paladin CM armor with t6 crown.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Not really a pose but id like to have Avenging Wrath wings .
    General colour scheme: Blue and Yellow something shiny going on ^^
    Any extras: I'll leave it to the artist

Thanks in advance, really love your work ^^

Signature request

Visible text none
    Armory link/Facial screenshot http://imgur.com/VgeCmcb
    Gear set Bloodfang Belt, Opportunist Leggings, Nightslayer Boots/Gloves, Cursed Vision of Sargeras, some random glaives I found in model viewer
    Helm visible Yes
    Your pose See above
    General colour scheme Green/purple
    Any extras Green fire (immolation) if you can get it to look right

Along with a signature, if whoever picks this up could do a sort of full body portrait of the character in a similar theme as the signature i'd be heaps grateful. (in the pose/general composition of the imgur link provided)

Good afternoon all! I would like to request the following

Visible text: Twinkielock Wolves of War Hyjal
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kielock/simple I will show the helm when I get home today
    Gear set: A Tux
    Helm visible: Just a monocle
    Your pose: Casting green fire. His target is a Gnome tied to a dart board.
    General colour scheme: Don't care use your judgment.
    Any extras: Unsure the work involved but love My toon to be on the heroic deathwing mount. If that is too difficult don't worry about it.

Two week bump request

Twitch banner

Hey all, I recently started broadcasting my raids on twitch and I'm covering up the chat window a bit. I have our old Guild logo in the center but what I'm really looking for is to have my toons names on top and bottom in some style that represents the class/spec/what-have-you.

PSD of what I have so far http://www.mediafire.com/?o12nk924udecwsv
    jpg here http://www.mediafire.com/view/?ddvd4cp6v7v6gju

What I was hoping was to have both of the names centered

"Elapsed" on top and "Treelapsed" on the bottom. If you can do something really holy/firey for Elapsed as she's a holy pally and something either moon based or grassy/trees for Treelapsed since he's a moonkin. if you want to tack on the class icons in the corner that's cool too! really just play around with what you would think would look good!

If anyone would have time for this project I would be eternally grateful. I'm not the artist in the guild who did the logo years ago, nor can I seem to follow along easily with photoshop tutorials.

Thanks for reading
    Elapsed <Downfall>

PM Request for Ariadne !

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Resolution: (Tell us the resolution of your desktop, so we know what scale to work to! Or, if it's for your phone, what size does that require?)
    1680x1050
    Visible text: (Name? A quote? Something else?)
    Top center, stacked like this:
    <Intent>
    US Kel'thuzad

Under each character, their name, similar to the character selection screen.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough. If you're unable to post links, just break it up with a few spaces.)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Rvvo/advanced
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vowho/advanced
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 10? PvP Season 2? A custom designed armor set, like your Transmog gear?)
    Sets on the armory please! (Use Heroic Shinka for the paladin weapon please!)
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?)
    Yes for both.
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?)
    Paladin on the right, facing right/center, warrior on the left, facing left/center. Both in combat poses.
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature-loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, with the air around you cold with a blue hue?)
    I'm thinking a generally white/blue/silver/gold color scheme on the paladin side, and dark red/blacks and browns on the warrior side. Sort of like a clash of colors in the middle.
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Dark Phoenix mount watching over you, in the background? Would you like anything else unique, that portrays your character in a special way?)
    Nope! I'm leaving this up to artist discretion. You guys always do awesome work, so I trust you guys! Thanks!
    Rvvo smells.. just saying.. <3

Sorry, I'll shower. <3

Sha of Fear Melee hit You 372908 Physical. (766625 Overkill) (Critical)
    Begging us to buff is sometimes easier than trying to beat the boss.(Source)