Quote Originally Posted by Welo View Post
    Visible text: Hjörda the Insane
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%B6rda/simple
    Gear set: Paladin CM armor with t6 crown.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Not really a pose but id like to have Avenging Wrath wings .
    General colour scheme: Blue and Yellow something shiny going on ^^
    Any extras: I'll leave it to the artist

Thanks in advance, really love your work ^^
    claimed and done!
    MY ART : REQUESTS : OPEN

Deleted
    Signature:
    Visible text: Fignar - Kazzak
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu. battle .net/ wow/ en/ character/ kazzak/ Fignar/
    Gear set: Tier 14 HC, Kri'tak, Imperial Scepter of the Swarm HC, Eye of the Ancient Spirit HC
    Your pose: Casting a heal, "targeted cast"
    General colour scheme: Blue waterish stuff, up to the artist if it's good or not!
    Any extras: Something waterish, if possible, but i also leave this to the artist!
    Last edited by mmocf636c40064; 2013-05-21 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gdlsr View Post
    claimed and done!
    It's awesome thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Touchyfeely View Post
    I had a twitch layout request from back in March. It sadly never got picked up so I decided to just drop that ;] I'm looking for a very simple Chat box that can cover guild conversation. If anyone is willing to do it for me I will be much appreciative!
    - snip -
    Claimed.

And done, you've been very patient in your requests - hope you like it.

Chat Left:

http://i.imgur.com/Pn9AZL9.png

Chat Right (not sure you wanted to cover that one up, but druids are fun so kept going - this one will cover up most of the real id chat box for you as well):

http://i.imgur.com/X0FTYwv.png

And a link for combined image, in case it's easier for you to use:
    http://i.imgur.com/JMBGKLe.png
    Last edited by Revan Bane; 2013-05-04 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Added finished images.
    ~ I'm having trouble hearing you. Getting a lot of bullshit on this line. ~

I would like the entire sha-bang for the twitch page. If need me we can talk in pm's or skype to be more accurate in what im looking for but ill try to fill it out here.

What you want for you page: The background would be Throne of Thunder with lots of lightning. I would also like a offline image as well as a banner keeping with the theme of lightning/static-y strikes.
    Visible text: My name is Ketsuki and I have been playing a dps deathknight since the ending of Wrath. Guild: Static on Arthas. Static has been around for many years, in one form or another, while being lead by Brutall all the while. We are friendly, funny and quick witted most of the time. However, we expect you to pull your weight in ALL situations. If you make a mistake, we expect you to never repeat that same mistake. We expect you to learn from your mistakes, and the mistakes of others, and to improve upon them greatly.
    Logo/Character: On the left side would be my character. Ketsuki on Arthas (I cant post the link to armory :< ) I will be race changing to a lightblue female Orc, Wearing full Challenge mode gear if possible with the shoulders lit up, wielding Shadowmourne. On the right side a Horde symbol is fine.
    General colour scheme: Blacks, Whites, Light and Dark blues, keeping with the theme of throne of thunder, and lightning, since the guild is named Static.
    Specifics/Extras: Honestly, just go nuts. I trust artists fully. Have fun with it and make sure my name and the guild name/server is very visable.

Thank you! <3
    One week bump

Quote Originally Posted by Babywipes View Post
    us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Babywipes/simple

I leave everything up entirely to whomever wants to do my sig =D (just very warlock looking, would prefer something with my green fire)

edit: Also just name no guild tag please =)
    few day baump

Thank you so much Duskmoon! I love them! They look so peaceful and druidly like!

Made by Visenna, TY<3

Visible text: "All things are created" in a blackish/purple look.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: A Goblin (I'm currently human but im soon to faction change to goblin)
    I'm a warlock too
    Gear set: Conqueror's Deathbringer Garb
    Your pose: Casting
    General colour scheme: Lots of shadowy purple
    Any extras: I would love like little souls going around it (Like in drain soul or something)
    Last edited by Elise the Seeker; 2013-05-05 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elizadeath View Post
    Hi there! I was hoping to maybe get a signature from one of you talented artists on here!

Visible text: Elizadeath
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle. net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Elizadeath/simple (had to break it up with some spaces)
    Gear set: My current transmog set
    Helm visible: Yes, the crown I'm using for transmog
    Your pose: Up to the artist
    General color scheme: Dark, maybe blood red/mixes of lighter reds, otherwise up to the artist
    Any extras: Name preferably on the left, Invincible mount kind of watching over on the right, an intimidating presence or a glare on the face, possibly a foggy effect of some sort, and if possible could I possibly get an avatar made with it (even if it's just a cropped face shot)

Thanks!
    One week bump.

Hey all!

I've gotten a signature/wallpaper or 2 from you guys in the past (and they've always been phenomenal)! With that being said, I've switched servers, factions, guilds, and races, so I think it's time for a new signature and wallpaper

Signature/wallpaper:
    Visible text: Salarissia, Savior of Azeroth (with the quote ""Heroes never die..." ~Malik the Unscathed~" somewhere; doesn't have to be in the signature, but I'd like it if it was in the wallpaper), any sort of italicized, flowing script if alright.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...issia/advanced
    Gear set: Warrior T13H, wielding Stormedge (Ulduar10, Hodir).
    Helm visible: No thank you.
    Your pose: Anything you think fits
    General colour scheme: Sort of purple-ish (kinda NE-themed in general)
    Any extras: Lightning around her (kinda centered around the axe). And the Blue Shado-pan Riding Tiger kinda behind her, if possible.

Thanks in advance, looking forward to this
    Last edited by Sal the Shieldhog; 2013-05-05 at 06:53 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskmoon View Post

Chat Right (not sure you wanted to cover that one up, but druids are fun so kept going - this one will cover up most of the real id chat box for you as well):

http://i.imgur.com/X0FTYwv.png

And a link for combined image, in case it's easier for you to use:
    http://i.imgur.com/JMBGKLe.png
    OMG ! Is it possible if you can make a 460x150 version ?:P
    Those leaves are divine ! Nice work

I've gotten a couple sig's in the past from you guys, and they have all been, beyond amazing, i would like one for my Warlock, if people have the time/will

This is just a guideline, something i thought about when i wanted get a new signature, feel free to do whatever you want to! if you have some better ideas, or you think maybe something about my theme really dont fit into a signature, thats fine, this is not something i am good at, thats why i want your help

Visible text: I'd like my character name: Zaviothan with my title High Warlord.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: <Armory> <Screenshots of my character>
    Gear set: The set i have mogged on Armory (and all screen shots) i'd like to not wield a weapon.
    Helm visible: If it works, yeah, if not it's not the end the of the world if its taken away
    Your pose: i was thinking maybe to see the warlock, kind of from the side (like waist-up) casting a Chaos bolt or something, that you can see flying in the end of the signature.
    General colour scheme: Very dark, Shadowy warlocky (whatever that means)
    Any extras: green fiery eyes, if possible, i just completed my warlock quest, and would like that to be reflected onto the signature.

Size: 450x100 at most, 100/120 in height, and no longer then 450 if possible.
    Last edited by Senji; 2013-05-05 at 04:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    - 10 Day Bump -
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    Since I've server transferred and my hunter is a panda now, I figured I'd need a new signature. I hope it's not too much trouble.

Visible text: My character's name (Tatiana)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Tatiana/simple
    Gear set: What I'm currently mogged to, but without the tabard. (hunter challenge mode set)
    Helm visible: No helm, I want to see my character's new panda face!
    Your pose: Something with some attitude. Surprise me, I'll trust your judgement. (Don't make it derpy!)
    General colour scheme: Some green, but I don't want it to be too overpowering.
    Any extras: Would you be able to change my character's eye color to green?

2 Week Bump, someone said they are going to do it and have it done by wed. but i haven't heard or seen anything. I am guessing they got caught up IRL. No biggie just thought i would give a bump, and thank you so much in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Lusciously View Post
    8 Day Bump, thank you!

Signature Request Please

Visible text: Smitty the Insane
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us(.)battle(.)net/wow/en/character/illidan/Smitty/advanced
    Gear set: I would like the x-mog that i have in the pic please
    Your pose: Whatever you think that will look good with my request im not picky
    General colour scheme: Can i pink, purplish blueish backround maybe with like stars or sparkles or something
    Any extras: If i could get my ashes of al'ar mount somewhere in there that would be awesome.

Thank you so much in advance!!! ^_^ <3

Quote Originally Posted by Chenkun View Post
    OMG ! Is it possible if you can make a 460x150 version ?:P
    Those leaves are divine ! Nice work
    I could make a similar theme for you, not a fan of downright copying the same thing, takes away from the uniqueness. Anyway, need to know a bit more details, mainly which tree model you want me to use (that one was alliance night elf for instance) and what you want to use it for, so I can scale down on the filesize if needed. Just PM me the details.

Quote Originally Posted by kallaesia View Post
    hi everyone.I'd love a sig for my DK.
    Signature:
    Visible text: hiania
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://www.battlenet.com.cn/wow/zh/c...yimdk/advanced
    Gear set: DK T10 normal (without helmet + Shadowmourn)
    Helm visible: No helmet
    Your pose: Any that will make the sig look the best it can.
    General colour scheme: Anything related to DK.

Thanks in advance.
    PMed request, so claiming this one. Will be a day or two, and just to prevent a flood in my mailbox, I don't generally accept PM requests, was already considering this one from the thread.
    Last edited by Revan Bane; 2013-05-05 at 06:53 PM.

PM Request:
    Last edited by Sinthadra; 2013-05-06 at 01:15 AM. Reason: file size
    MY ART : REQUESTS : OPEN

Quote Originally Posted by nightcrow View Post
    Resolution: 480x700 (phone screen)
    Visible text:no text
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Clicky the sig
    Gear set: Nine tail heroic version
    Helm visible: yeap that my point
    Your pose:just standing
    General colour scheme: black
    Any extras: I want a phone wallpaper just the head sawing like here http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-A6CJo1PoYI...+man+3+(2).jpg
    thanks again
    Gonna claim this one as well. Will be done soon to soonish.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    - Do I have constraints that I have to work within?
    Yes you do. Keep in mind that in order for someone to use a signature that you've made on the MMO-Champion forums, they have to adhere to strict sizing guidelines. They are the following: images may not have a height over 100 pixels, width exceeding 500 pixels, and file size exceeding 50kb. Of course, you can make them larger if the individual is requesting it for other forum use, but if it is for this one, make sure it's within the limits. For more information about signature images, click this link to view the signature rules.
    Quoting that. Refer to the bold part.

Some recent signatures are far too large (in filesize) and if a person is found using it, they will most likely receive an infraction.

Be careful.
    Thanks.

Deleted
    Hello everyone. I'd like to request a signature. I've seen the ART that you guys are doing in this thread and it's just amazing. I love it, so I thought why the hell shouldn't I let those artists give it a go and make me a sig ;o
    Visible text: Methwing the Light of Dawn with my guildtag <Remedy> under it.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://imgur.com/F63Zpsp Armory being all funky, doesnt show my character
    Gear set: I'd like warriors tier3( aka dreadnaught ).
    Helm visible: No thanks.
    Your pose: I'd just like to... chill I guess. I don't really know, take what you guys think is best =)
    General colour scheme: Some of that cold blue hue, would be awesome actually ! I'll give you freehands on this cuz the art here is friggin awesome.
    Any extras: Do whatever you feel fits, I am sure I will love it.

Anyways, thanks in advance and I will be eternally grateful for this.

Cheers, Methwing.

Hi everyone! I am here because I always wanted to have a nice wallpaper done of my druid and after seeing the ART here I just couldn't resist to ask!
    Visible Text: Zustatekin, Guardian of Cenarius. And whatever font/color the artist chooses to fit the theme.
    Armory link : Im not allowed to post any links yet because I am new but my toons name is Zustatekin from the realm Tichondrius.
    I have a sort of special request in that there are 2 versions of me one in Druid Challenge mode gear ( Cycle Armor ) is the name of the set. and A Tyrannical Gladiator's Battle Staff. with the Lightbringers tabard and instead of the Robes of the Cycle I would very much enjoy Rockfall Ribwraps (im not into the whole robes )
    And the second version of me in Heroic Tier 15 gear apart from the chest which Rockfall Ribwraps will be excellent for once again and the Dinomancer's Spiritbinding Spire. (also lightbringer's tabard)
    Honestly I trust the artists on here greatly and they can do whatever they want with this Color scheme wise and poses. Anything Druid like would be cool though!and Back to Back. 1920x1080 Please!

It sounds like an awful lot but If somebody would be so AWESOME to pick this up it would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks in advance! would love to see this made reality!

Zustatekin
    Last edited by Zustatekin; 2013-05-06 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Forgot resolution