Banner: Wordpress Website Header

Size: 960 × 180 pixels

Logo: Preferably an Orc Shaman in Season 3 PVP gear head/face on 1/3-ish of the left side and "Killadrix.com" in a large hardcore and edgy cursive-ish font on the right, with "@Killadrix" next to a "Twitter logo" beneath it in smaller letters.

General colour scheme: Red/Orange, fiery/fantasy explosions background.

Specifics: none

Thank you in advance for your help, and time : )

Seen a lot of good work come from the thread so gonna throw a request out there
    What you want for your page: Chat box overlay
    Visible text: Tatsuki TV
    Logo/Character: us. battle .net /wow/ en/ character /bleeding-hollow/ Tatsuk%C3%AD/ simple
    Character with current Xmog
    General colour scheme: Something Monkish or brewmaster ish (and what i mean by that is like the Ox Celestial Color scheme)
    Specifics/Extras: The Ox statue maybe in the background? really up to the artist like i said seen a ton of good work from this thread and trust your judgement.

edit for: spell check lol
    Last edited by Tatsuki; 2013-07-26 at 05:58 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinictus View Post
    Thank you so much!
    Really glad you like it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsuki View Post
    Seen a lot of good work come from the thread so gonna throw a request out there
    What you want for your page: Chat box overlay
    Visible text: Tatsuki TV
    Logo/Character:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%AD/advanced
    Character with current Xmog
    General colour scheme: Something Monkish or brewmaster ish (and what i mean by that is like the Ox Celestial Color scheme)
    Specifics/Extras: The Ox statue maybe in the background? really up to the artist like i said seen a ton of good work from this thread and trust your judgement.

edit for: spell check lol
    Claiming this

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claimed earlier for Ranklune:

Non MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope you like it

Had another play around this morning and made another version with a bit more colour:

Non MMOC size signature - alternative colouring:

The choice is yours
    She's so pwetty, thanks alot Shy, she looks amazing!

Greetings,

Rank <3
    Last edited by Ranklune; 2013-07-26 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranklune View Post
    She's so pwetty, thanks alot Shy, she looks amazing!

Greetings,

Rank <3
    You're welcome - glad you like it

Quote Originally Posted by Daeaye View Post
    Website Banner Request

Had my sig made, it looks awesome ^^ now I have a request for a website banner, if anyone can do it.

Size: 1070 x between 200/250 px (see current awful banner: http://www.thewyvernstail.com/
    Visible text: The Wyvern's Tail
    Logo: I don't have any sort of logo or specific font or anything like that at the moment, so there's no need to worry about this part.
    General colour scheme: none really, but I'd like a warm and welcoming feel if it's doable.
    Specifics: Set in a Horde tavern; I'd like Daeaye in full Demonsbane no helm http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1251 - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Daeaye/simple - and Alundrai in full Horde Pala T9 no helm - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lundrai/simple - to be sat together at a table with a mug of ale each, all buddy-buddy.

If this isn't possible, I understand, but I'd love to see ^^
    Claimed yesterday and done:

Hope it's what you had in mind
    Requests CLOSED

Not sure if you watch anime but this reminds me off Fairy Tail where they have a guild in a tavern! and love the banner in the picture!:P

Signature:
    Visible text: Only text i would like is "Coins" rainbow colored, in font that sticks out. Then "Arygos" underneath it in smaller black font.
    Armory link: Coins US-arygos (Can't post any links since i just made an mmo account.)
    Gear set: Armory gear.
    Helm visible: No helm
    Your pose: In the process of throwing up gold coins
    General colour scheme: Mario Partyesque- super over the top corny color scheme
    Any extras: Basically what I want is a chest up picture of my character throwing up coins. With the background an opened guild vault, with coins and treasure on the ground and confetti shooting everywhere. LOL I know this is super specific and it's no big deal if it's too much work. Obviously these are my ideas and you guys do this stuff a lot more than me so feel free to tweak it as much as you'd like.
    Thanks in advance.

This looks awesome, love the details of the brews in the back.

Shyama does fantastic work, I just checked out his/her DeviantArt.

All good stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killadrix View Post
    Shyama does fantastic work, I just checked out his/her DeviantArt.

All good stuff.
    Agreed, most of her stuff makes me go "wow", however the latest banner thingy up there disappointed me a bit, brown+red and that font look absolutely hideous for my eye.

Hi, I was looking at the amazing work and I was wondering if someone could make something along these guidelines, thanks for your time and effort and look forward to hearing back to you. Hope its not too vague

Format:Wallpaper
    Res:1920x1080p(Wide)
    Nameragonpunch
    Horde
    Pose: Zen Meditation
    Backround: Warzone/Something Chaotic
    Race:Undead w Black X Scar on face
    Armor: Tier 15 with a cool staff or hailstorm + nice offhand
    Location of Name: W/e you think looks best
    Font: Anything but plain or wingdings :P

- - - Updated - - -

Dragonpunch* emote messed it up lol
    Last edited by xii-Mystery-iix; 2013-07-27 at 11:18 AM.

It looks awesome! But to be honest I'm not 100% sure I like the writing. Would it be possible to get this same website banner but without the red ribbon or the writing? I'm not too sure where I'd like the writing to be placed, but I can always add a little text in on GIMP if I figure it out. Otherwise, I really honestly love how it's come out! I love that the characters are coming off of the main header with their giant ears and giant hair, and I love the tavern, and Gamon in the back! Hooray for Gamon! It all looks amazing ♥

Shyama

Book One of The Devoted Trilogy: The Zi'veyn
    Etsy Shop: Wildlife & Gamer Jewellery

It looks awesome! But to be honest I'm not 100% sure I like the writing. Would it be possible to get this same website banner but without the red ribbon or the writing? I'm not too sure where I'd like the writing to be placed, but I can always add a little text in on GIMP if I figure it out. Otherwise, I really honestly love how it's come out! I love that the characters are coming off of the main header with their giant ears and giant hair, and I love the tavern, and Gamon in the back! Hooray for Gamon! It all looks amazing ♥
    Sorry you didn't like the ribbon/writing Anyway, here's a version without, so you can add text as you wish

PS - thank you to everyone for the nice comments
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Shy is rally talented Love her too.

Sorry you didn't like the ribbon/writing Anyway, here's a version without, so you can add text as you wish

Thank you so much! And it wasn't that I didn't like it - I just realised that I hadn't thought at all about where the writing would go. I get quite picky about things like that, so it's only my own fault ^^ Thanks for the new one! I'll use the original with the banner until I can work out where I'd like the writing. Thank you, once again, for amazing work ♥ I doubt there is, but if I can repay you any way, let me know!

Shyama

Book One of The Devoted Trilogy: The Zi'veyn
    Etsy Shop: Wildlife & Gamer Jewellery

Quote Originally Posted by Mnaaucici View Post
    Shy is rally talented Love her too.
    Aaww thank you Mnaau <3

Thank you so much! And it wasn't that I didn't like it - I just realised that I hadn't thought at all about where the writing would go. I get quite picky about things like that, so it's only my own fault ^^ Thanks for the new one! I'll use the original with the banner until I can work out where I'd like the writing. Thank you, once again, for amazing work ♥ I doubt there is, but if I can repay you any way, let me know!
    You're welcome and no worries
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post

Anyways, another PMR:

Non-MMOC use.
    Not a dwarf fan but love love loooove the armor and colouring for this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathOfRa View Post
    I'm back! And.. I switched my main from my shaman to my warrior (faction changes apparently do this), so I need another sig...
    There's not a grace period is there? D:
    Haven't been monitoring the thread carefully enough to see when you got your sig, but 1 week Cooldown on signature requests.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    Haven't been monitoring the thread carefully enough to see when you got your sig, but 1 week Cooldown on signature requests.
    Alrighty, thanks! I'll be back in a week, or roughly 5 days, since it was about 2-3 days ago.

Deleted
    Hello. I was hoping someone could pick up thr challenge of doing a guild banner for a website im about to create for my guild, Flow on sylvanas eu alliance. I was hoping to have a couple allianced decked out with gear with writing oposite with : Flow sylvanas.im rly not artistic, so free roam on color etc. Anything apreciated. Thank you x