Quote Originally Posted by Daeaye View Post
    It looks awesome! But to be honest I'm not 100% sure I like the writing. Would it be possible to get this same website banner but without the red ribbon or the writing? I'm not too sure where I'd like the writing to be placed, but I can always add a little text in on GIMP if I figure it out. Otherwise, I really honestly love how it's come out! I love that the characters are coming off of the main header with their giant ears and giant hair, and I love the tavern, and Gamon in the back! Hooray for Gamon! It all looks amazing ♥
    Sorry you didn't like the ribbon/writing Anyway, here's a version without, so you can add text as you wish

PS - thank you to everyone for the nice comments
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Shy is rally talented Love her too.
    *My Art * Armory * Sigs requests *PM Requests closed !

Sorry you didn't like the ribbon/writing Anyway, here's a version without, so you can add text as you wish

Thank you so much! And it wasn't that I didn't like it - I just realised that I hadn't thought at all about where the writing would go. I get quite picky about things like that, so it's only my own fault ^^ Thanks for the new one! I'll use the original with the banner until I can work out where I'd like the writing. Thank you, once again, for amazing work ♥ I doubt there is, but if I can repay you any way, let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Mnaaucici View Post
    Shy is rally talented Love her too.
    Aaww thank you Mnaau <3

Quote Originally Posted by Daeaye View Post
    Thank you so much! And it wasn't that I didn't like it - I just realised that I hadn't thought at all about where the writing would go. I get quite picky about things like that, so it's only my own fault ^^ Thanks for the new one! I'll use the original with the banner until I can work out where I'd like the writing. Thank you, once again, for amazing work ♥ I doubt there is, but if I can repay you any way, let me know!
    You're welcome and no worries
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post

Anyways, another PMR:

Non-MMOC use.
    Not a dwarf fan but love love loooove the armor and colouring for this

Quote Originally Posted by DeathOfRa View Post
    I'm back! And.. I switched my main from my shaman to my warrior (faction changes apparently do this), so I need another sig...
    There's not a grace period is there? D:
    Haven't been monitoring the thread carefully enough to see when you got your sig, but 1 week Cooldown on signature requests.

Thanks Elyaan | My Work | Requests:CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    Haven't been monitoring the thread carefully enough to see when you got your sig, but 1 week Cooldown on signature requests.
    Alrighty, thanks! I'll be back in a week, or roughly 5 days, since it was about 2-3 days ago.

Hello. I was hoping someone could pick up thr challenge of doing a guild banner for a website im about to create for my guild, Flow on sylvanas eu alliance. I was hoping to have a couple allianced decked out with gear with writing oposite with : Flow sylvanas.im rly not artistic, so free roam on color etc. Anything apreciated. Thank you x

Quote Originally Posted by DeathOfRa View Post
    Alrighty, thanks! I'll be back in a week, or roughly 5 days, since it was about 2-3 days ago.
    Delete your request in the meanwhile then, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Staticanimo View Post
    Hello. I was hoping someone could pick up thr challenge of doing a guild banner for a website im about to create for my guild, Flow on sylvanas eu alliance. I was hoping to have a couple allianced decked out with gear with writing oposite with : Flow sylvanas.im rly not artistic, so free roam on color etc. Anything apreciated. Thank you x
    Use the template found in the first post or your request will not be picked up.

Quote Originally Posted by xii-Mystery-iix View Post
    Hi, I was looking at the amazing work and I was wondering if someone could make something along these guidelines, thanks for your time and effort and look forward to hearing back to you. Hope its not too vague

Format:Wallpaper
    Res:1920x1080p(Wide)
    Nameragonpunch
    Horde
    Pose: Zen Meditation
    Backround: Warzone/Something Chaotic
    Race:Undead w Black X Scar on face
    Armor: Tier 15 with a cool staff or hailstorm + nice offhand
    Location of Name: W/e you think looks best
    Font: Anything but plain or wingdings :P

- - - Updated - - -

Dragonpunch* emote messed it up lol
    you need to provide with your armory link!:P when you do i'll claim it!:>

Thanks Serendia for the sig! My work!! Wallpaper Request: Open Queue: 0

PM request for a chatoverlay by Boneyards :

Hope that it's what you wanted

“ Reserving judgements is a matter of infinite hope. ”
    My deviant art| My blog on transmogrification|My main

Quote Originally Posted by Pangcakes View Post
    PM request for a chatoverlay by Boneyards :

Hope that it's what you wanted
    So awesome! Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by banan163 View Post
    you need to provide with your armory link!:P when you do i'll claim it!:>
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...onpunch/simple

Thanks for claiming , Not to sound picky or anything but I was looking at your other masterpieces, and you did a backround recently with a monk in the meditation pose without the green aura and rune looking things at the bottom, I was wondering if it was possible to keep the full "animation" with the aura and runes in the picture? Dont mind if its out though. Thanks again
    Last edited by xii-Mystery-iix; 2013-07-27 at 06:50 PM.

The Lightbringer judgementofantonidas's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Firstly, that comment wasn't aimed at you.

Secondly, your request isn't exactly doable. It sounds like you want it animated.. which we don't really do around here.
    And well, your request overcomplicated. Simplify it. You gotta appeal to people who do this for free.. honestly, complaining won't help your case.

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like you want excessive amounts of effort put into your request and for the requesters to go out of their way to help you.
    Yeah, good luck with that.
    already have. still ignored.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Staticanimo View Post
    the "artists" here do not do "challenging" apparently.

There is no bad RNG only bad L2P

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    already have. still ignored.

- - - Updated - - -

Depends on your definition of "Challenging". Maybe you'd like to learn Photoshop or Flash and then try to make a semi high quality banner that's animated ? If not, please don't be ignorant or snarky about it. Thanks.

Who knows, maybe someone will see this, try to do it for you and you'll hate it, wouldn't that be a massive waste of time !

Update : Forgot to ask if you know the programs, if you do then you know the massive effort it takes.

Thanks Elyaan | My Work | Requests:CLOSED

The "artists" here do not do "impossible".
    Your behaviour isn't helping your case either.
    As Thunderspeed has said, get Photoshop or Flash and do it yourself if all you're going to do is turn up every other week and bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

Please, just leave if you're just going to incessantly come in here and complain.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2013-07-27 at 05:33 PM.

PM request for Relix:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Non MMOC size signature:

Requests CLOSED

Banner:
    Size: Not too sure of the size. Website is under construction but here is a link --- http://flow-eu.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=330444
    Visible text: Would like the guild name, Flow and the server, Sylvanas, somewhere on it
    Logo: No logo, unless you can make one up ^^
    General colour scheme: different shades of blue?
    Specifics: I guess whatever you think if when you think flow? Water and such. Would also like some alliance characters all geared up in it if possible. Maybe a warrior in the new tier, Monk in the new pvp tier.

Sorry about my previous post, was using my phone at work, wasn't the easiest to do when i was meant to be serving people behind a bar :P

Anyways, any work is appreciated, and will be credited on our website. Feel free to sign the bottom of the banner ^^

PS : If you have the time a background of sorted for the website would also be fantastic. 1920x1200 resolution. Same theme etc.

Again thank you in advance. xx

Another completed PM request, this time for Lyrean:

Non MMOC size signature:

Requests CLOSED

Another completed PM request, this time for Lyrean:

Non MMOC size signature:

Thank you very much love your style It like I mentioned b4 best Ive ever seen!