Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    already have. still ignored.

- - - Updated - - -

the "artists" here do not do "challenging" apparently.
    Depends on your definition of "Challenging". Maybe you'd like to learn Photoshop or Flash and then try to make a semi high quality banner that's animated ? If not, please don't be ignorant or snarky about it. Thanks.

Who knows, maybe someone will see this, try to do it for you and you'll hate it, wouldn't that be a massive waste of time !

Update : Forgot to ask if you know the programs, if you do then you know the massive effort it takes.

Thanks Elyaan | My Work | Requests:CLOSED

The "artists" here do not do "impossible".
    Your behaviour isn't helping your case either.
    As Thunderspeed has said, get Photoshop or Flash and do it yourself if all you're going to do is turn up every other week and bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

Please, just leave if you're just going to incessantly come in here and complain.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2013-07-27 at 05:33 PM.

PM request for Relix:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Non MMOC size signature:

Requests CLOSED

Banner:
    Size: Not too sure of the size. Website is under construction but here is a link --- http://flow-eu.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=330444
    Visible text: Would like the guild name, Flow and the server, Sylvanas, somewhere on it
    Logo: No logo, unless you can make one up ^^
    General colour scheme: different shades of blue?
    Specifics: I guess whatever you think if when you think flow? Water and such. Would also like some alliance characters all geared up in it if possible. Maybe a warrior in the new tier, Monk in the new pvp tier.

Sorry about my previous post, was using my phone at work, wasn't the easiest to do when i was meant to be serving people behind a bar :P

Anyways, any work is appreciated, and will be credited on our website. Feel free to sign the bottom of the banner ^^

PS : If you have the time a background of sorted for the website would also be fantastic. 1920x1200 resolution. Same theme etc.

Again thank you in advance. xx

Another completed PM request, this time for Lyrean:

Non MMOC size signature:

Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Another completed PM request, this time for Lyrean:

Non MMOC size signature:

Thank you very much love your style It like I mentioned b4 best Ive ever seen!

Quote Originally Posted by mountandpetlover View Post
    I've already started - so claimed you will have it today.

- - - Updated - - -
    edit: pm'ed you with link for choice of two wallpapers.

tried to add something more "moonkin-ish" didn't really like it but maybe you do
    I prefer this one.
    I hope you like any of those two. You're welcome. <3 If you need a avatar let me know and just send me a Pm.

I LOVE IT TOTALY thanks you a lot <3

Quote Originally Posted by xii-Mystery-iix View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...onpunch/simple

Thanks for claiming , Not to sound picky or anything but I was looking at your other masterpieces, and you did a backround recently with a monk in the meditation pose without the green aura and rune looking things at the bottom, I was wondering if it was possible to keep the full "animation" with the aura and runes in the picture? Dont mind if its out though. Thanks again
    When i did this wallpaper i went away from my safe zone in terms of the meditation aura etc, but i hope you like it! if you dont like the aura or something i can always remove it or change something you dont like in general:> but yeah! i was pretty happy with the result and yeah..... i gave you a dragon fontx)

Press the link for full size.
    http://banan163.deviantart.com/art/D...uest-388797254

Last edited by banan163; 2013-07-28 at 01:54 AM.

Thanks Serendia for the sig! My work!! Wallpaper Request: Open Queue: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Minobu View Post
    Hey, I'd like to request a wallpaper. I'll start with stating the fact it's quite complicated, and I guess making it will take quite insane amount of hours. There's no rush, and I hope the idea is interesting enough to bait some of you sneaky artists in there ;D

Let's get to the details:

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: None
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ragnaros/Minobu/simple
    Gear set: Battle.net gear
    Weapon: Hidden, eventually a fancy, matching staff.
    General colour scheme: Dark green, grey, black. Very moody style with a little bit of 'light' to it.

Now, the fancy stuff and my idea.

Backside view. Deep, moody forest. Grey/black fog everywhere. A river flowing through it into a small pond with a dock nearby. I'd imagine my character, with the backside view, meditating over the water, or simply at then end of a dock. With light blue/green mists surrounding him and closest terrain, sort of fighting with evil (sha alike) energy, black/grey ghosts or whatever you can think of (similar ghost thingies like those from Shadowmourne's side effect, but bigger, grey and more detailed could work I guess). You could also make the 'mood' brighter around the character, making it look like he defeated a little bit of the evil, yet nothing too bright. In the background, I'd love to see all of the August Celestials spread around the forest. You might even make them fainted - defeated by the evil. Making them harder to find - sort of hidden - could give a nice effect as well.

As of the way it's drawn - anything but the in-game style. Simple draw-over the real character will do, as long as it has it's own style to it. More like the way Mists of Pandaria trailer was made.

Thanks in advance, and hopefully someone can pull it off!

// I'd like to add - those are MY ideas. Feel free to modify it in anyway, if you think something will match better - just do it

Bump! Show me some luv ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrosaur View Post

Sig I made for myself!
    I know I'm way late, but dis. I luv dis. Very much.

All of you guys have been doing such fantastic work. I keep considering coming back into doing this more, but my skills are meh by comparison. ._.

Annyyywayyy, wallpaper that is up for anyone to use if they like female UD warriors looking badass.

Love it man, Im using a 3 screen setup and would like to be able to request another backround in 2 weeks and 4 weeks if possible, because you did an amazing job!

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    All of you guys have been doing such fantastic work. I keep considering coming back into doing this more, but my skills are meh by comparison. ._.
    Your creations have always been beautiful and I'd love to see some in the thread again.

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    I know I'm way late, but dis. I luv dis. Very much.
    Thank you so much, and I love that wallpaper! Female undead are amazing

On another note, another sig. This time for my druid, just had to do something with the new tier and loved these colors so much.

Hey, Im looking for an awesome forum signature

Visible text: I would like to have my charaters name added, which is Pixell (dont be confused with my armory that contains double i's)

Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Since my goblin is a sweetheart, I want it to smile with the /flex animation like this:
    http://i.imgur.com/MKgPZ7Y.jpg

otherwise, my armory is:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ixell/advanced

Gear set: Tier 12, Fireland gear was awesome!

Helm visible: No, since you cant see the smile then ):

Your pose: The /flex.

General colour scheme: Im a goblin warrior whos a glad little goblin who enjoy running around and slaying dragons

Any extras: Not sure, could be awesome with a suprise though!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrean View Post
    Thank you very much love your style It like I mentioned b4 best Ive ever seen!
    You're very welcome Lyrean - I really enjoyed making it!
    Requests CLOSED

First of all, I would love a few things, hopefully it's just a question of scaling for the most part but I'll throw it all out there and see what happens. If it's too much or someone wants to just take on a piece I'm totally fine with that. My main concern at the moment is a new banner for the website, if anything else happens it's totally gravy.

Banner: I need a new website banner badly, the one I have is a placeholder that I put together and it's awful. The website is: http://intplate.com/ I want the text in some sort of appropriate font. For the website background I had in mind that there would be some rays radiating out from the center as if you were looking down at a Light of Dawn from above. If that seems awful then incorporating that idea into the header would be awesome. Feel free to flex some creativity.

There can be a character model or not, if you think one would be good then my armory is: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cydin/advanced

Size: 975 x 241 for website (2560 x 1440 for YouTube) - If there is anything more involved than just scaling the banner two different ways, the smaller size is higher priority.

Visible text: IntPlate - Holy Paladin Resource Site (or be wittier than me, I'm bad at this stuff)

General colour scheme: The blues and yellows you see there are great. Hex: Background #001627 other Blue #043156 and Font Yellow #ffd21f:

Twitch: If I could get some of the theme elements from the website stuff to use as a Twitch banner, offline, chat cover with a little more emphasis on my character and guild then that would be great, again, low priority compared to the stuff above.

Logo/Character: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cydin/advanced

General colour scheme: Same as above.

Specifics/Extras: If a character model seems like the right thing to do, heroic T15 is good with me. I'd like to be in a zone that keeps with the blue theme so maybe Dread Wastes or some parts of Townlong?

Thank you so much for even considering this! I would be ever so grateful and send many e-cookies if someone can take on even a little bit!

Quote Originally Posted by xii-Mystery-iix View Post
    Love it man, Im using a 3 screen setup and would like to be able to request another backround in 2 weeks and 4 weeks if possible, because you did an amazing job!
    Glad you liked it You mean from me or just request in general?

Thanks Serendia for the sig! My work!! Wallpaper Request: Open Queue: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Ikrekot View Post
    Signature/Avatar

Text: Ikrekot
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rekot/advanced
    Gear set: DK t15 normal + head t14 heroic
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Whatever.
    General color scheme: Dark.
    Any extras: Nope.

Banner

Something like Signature but 2048x1152 minimum on youtube channel.

Thanks if someone take it ^^.
    Genelal color scheme: Dark and red
    Any extras: blood and bones

Abour Banner
    Looks like signature but 2048x1152 px

1 week bump
    2 weeks bump
    3 weeks bump

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsuki View Post
    Seen a lot of good work come from the thread so gonna throw a request out there
    What you want for your page: Chat box overlay
    Visible text: Tatsuki TV
    Logo/Character: us. battle .net /wow/ en/ character /bleeding-hollow/ Tatsuk%C3%AD/ simple
    Character with current Xmog
    General colour scheme: Something Monkish or brewmaster ish (and what i mean by that is like the Ox Celestial Color scheme)
    Specifics/Extras: The Ox statue maybe in the background? really up to the artist like i said seen a ton of good work from this thread and trust your judgement.

edit for: spell check lol
    Finished:

- - - Updated - - -

3 weeks bump

Because You are waiting that long. Claim.
    Last edited by Mnaaucici; 2013-07-28 at 11:48 AM.
    *My Art * Armory * Sigs requests *PM Requests closed !

Lets hope I did this right.

Visible text: Kyd
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Kyd/advanced
    Gear set: Use the CM transmog set Im currrently using. Maybe use Dragonwrath if it doesnt give too much contrast.
    Helm visible: Hooooh yeah
    Your pose: The pose would be up to you, preferably something devious or malicious.
    General colour scheme: Whichever would go best with your style, just would like it to reflect warlock magic (Purple/Red/Blue)
    Any extras: Maybe the faint outline of my imp in the background with his little green eyes and giant grin? I don't want to restrict anyone too much so you can still have fun with it.