Quote Originally Posted by Lyrean View Post
    Thank you very much love your style It like I mentioned b4 best Ive ever seen!
    You're very welcome Lyrean - I really enjoyed making it!
    Requests CLOSED

First of all, I would love a few things, hopefully it's just a question of scaling for the most part but I'll throw it all out there and see what happens. If it's too much or someone wants to just take on a piece I'm totally fine with that. My main concern at the moment is a new banner for the website, if anything else happens it's totally gravy.

Banner: I need a new website banner badly, the one I have is a placeholder that I put together and it's awful. The website is: http://intplate.com/ I want the text in some sort of appropriate font. For the website background I had in mind that there would be some rays radiating out from the center as if you were looking down at a Light of Dawn from above. If that seems awful then incorporating that idea into the header would be awesome. Feel free to flex some creativity.

There can be a character model or not, if you think one would be good then my armory is: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cydin/advanced

Size: 975 x 241 for website (2560 x 1440 for YouTube) - If there is anything more involved than just scaling the banner two different ways, the smaller size is higher priority.

Visible text: IntPlate - Holy Paladin Resource Site (or be wittier than me, I'm bad at this stuff)

General colour scheme: The blues and yellows you see there are great. Hex: Background #001627 other Blue #043156 and Font Yellow #ffd21f:

Twitch: If I could get some of the theme elements from the website stuff to use as a Twitch banner, offline, chat cover with a little more emphasis on my character and guild then that would be great, again, low priority compared to the stuff above.

Logo/Character: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cydin/advanced

General colour scheme: Same as above.

Specifics/Extras: If a character model seems like the right thing to do, heroic T15 is good with me. I'd like to be in a zone that keeps with the blue theme so maybe Dread Wastes or some parts of Townlong?

Thank you so much for even considering this! I would be ever so grateful and send many e-cookies if someone can take on even a little bit!
    Living the casual life, oh yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by xii-Mystery-iix View Post
    Love it man, Im using a 3 screen setup and would like to be able to request another backround in 2 weeks and 4 weeks if possible, because you did an amazing job!
    Glad you liked it You mean from me or just request in general?

Quote Originally Posted by Ikrekot View Post
    Signature/Avatar

Text: Ikrekot
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rekot/advanced
    Gear set: DK t15 normal + head t14 heroic
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Whatever.
    General color scheme: Dark.
    Any extras: Nope.

Banner

Something like Signature but 2048x1152 minimum on youtube channel.

Thanks if someone take it ^^.
    Genelal color scheme: Dark and red
    Any extras: blood and bones

Abour Banner
    Looks like signature but 2048x1152 px

1 week bump
    2 weeks bump
    3 weeks bump

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsuki View Post
    Seen a lot of good work come from the thread so gonna throw a request out there
    What you want for your page: Chat box overlay
    Visible text: Tatsuki TV
    Logo/Character: us. battle .net /wow/ en/ character /bleeding-hollow/ Tatsuk%C3%AD/ simple
    Character with current Xmog
    General colour scheme: Something Monkish or brewmaster ish (and what i mean by that is like the Ox Celestial Color scheme)
    Specifics/Extras: The Ox statue maybe in the background? really up to the artist like i said seen a ton of good work from this thread and trust your judgement.

edit for: spell check lol
    Finished:

- - - Updated - - -

3 weeks bump

Because You are waiting that long. Claim.
    Last edited by mmoc0ba67a0b63; 2013-07-28 at 11:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets hope I did this right.

Visible text: Kyd
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Kyd/advanced
    Gear set: Use the CM transmog set Im currrently using. Maybe use Dragonwrath if it doesnt give too much contrast.
    Helm visible: Hooooh yeah
    Your pose: The pose would be up to you, preferably something devious or malicious.
    General colour scheme: Whichever would go best with your style, just would like it to reflect warlock magic (Purple/Red/Blue)
    Any extras: Maybe the faint outline of my imp in the background with his little green eyes and giant grin? I don't want to restrict anyone too much so you can still have fun with it.

Deleted
    Hey everybody,

I want to ask for a signature for a male Pandaren Priest who likes to eat.

Signature:
    Visible text: Shadowyoda EU-Lothar
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/lothar/Shadowyoda/simple
    Gear set: T6 Priest
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: sitting at a Pandaren Banquet, eating
    Specials: The Background should look like an inn, that would be cool. ^^

Thanks all.

If this is against the rules to request, then mods please delete it immediately and accept my most sincere apologies.

I am looking for an artist interested in working on a matching suite of graphics:

- Twitch Layout
    - Website Banner
    - Chat Overlay
    - Twitter Header
    - Twitter Background

I know we can't offer money for services, but I would be willing to trade advertising on my blog for your hard work and effort, or to donate to a charity of your choice.

If you are interested, please PM me so we can discuss details.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by amirdaheat View Post
    Visible text: Warbound Bluestahli
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l%C3%AC/simple
    Gear set: My current transmog
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Something like this
    General colour scheme: I would like the pose to be taken somewhere around ICC.
    Any extras: Ok so the whole idea is to make me look I'm splitting my soul just like in Harry Potter (I know it sounds cheesy) so maybe with a roar emote and some "soul-like" spirits surrounding the mouth, eyes and chest, kind of like the shadowmourne visual proc thingy. I believe a roar emote is best suited here. I would really like if you could make it so my eyes would look like the Lich King's Eyes, instead of the regular DK eyes.
    2 week bump

Requesting a revamp of my current sig/avatar combo.. same theme.. with the ring.. same text and everything.. just perhaps a different visual/background/armor set.. something a bit more ominous/darker.. and something more clearer/contrasty..

Deleted
    Hi all, would love a wallpaper for my laptop.

Resolution is 1366 x 768.

Would like a matte blue background with an animated lotus flower in the bottom right with maybe some ripples fading into the surrounding water.

The blue like the "Cayman Blue" on here, near the bottom left -- http://furnish.co.uk/photos/articles...jpg?1279978773

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoron View Post
    Requesting a revamp of my current sig/avatar combo.. same theme.. with the ring.. same text and everything.. just perhaps a different visual/background/armor set.. something a bit more ominous/darker.. and something more clearer/contrasty..
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...=1#post6418846

------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by James Tiberius Kirk View Post
    Hi all, would love a wallpaper for my laptop.

Resolution is 1366 x 768.

Would like a matte blue background with an animated lotus flower in the bottom right with maybe some ripples fading into the surrounding water.

The blue like the "Cayman Blue" on here, near the bottom left -- http://furnish.co.uk/photos/articles...jpg?1279978773
    We don't do animated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...=1#post6418846

------------------------------

We don't do animated.
    Hmm, alright. No worries.

Deleted
    Resolution: If possible 3840x1080 (dual monitor), if not possible 1920x1080 is fine.

Visible text: Ragnaros quote: NOW FOR YOU, INSECTS! BOLDLY, YOU SOUGHT THE POWER OF RAGNAROS. NOW YOU SHALL SEE IT FIRSTHAND!

Armory link/Facial screenshot:

This char eu. battle. net/wow/en/character/chamber-of-aspects/Jaez/simple and

eu. battle. net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Assisting/simple . 2 Chars would be fantastic if they could both get in.

Gear set: My DK has to stay the same. I would like my druid in fire cat form, from the firelands patch. (So it looks like this www(.)wowhead(.)com/item=94604)

Helm visible: No

Your pose: DK casting army of dead if possible, druid in cat form with the fire kitty buff (see above)

General colour scheme: Fire / Purple

Any extras: I loved the firelands patch, so if you can fit this in it would be amazing. If you can get the 3840x1080 resolution, I would like a place in firelands with that resolution, and both of my chars on another side of the screen. Ragnaros. Maybe Alysrazor flying if theres room for that.

Alright, I know it is a big request but I believe in you guys, I have seen alot of amazing work here.

Cheers!

OK! my turn to ask for a signature!:>

Visible text: Aegol
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Aegol/simple
    Gear set: The same set as in the armory but if you're going to show my gloves, could you change it to something fitting, please:>
    Helm visible: Yes!
    Your pose: The pose its all up to you, not that fussy.
    General colour scheme: yellow and red, red being the main color.
    Any extras: it's up to you.
    Last edited by banan163; 2013-07-28 at 07:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by banan163 View Post
    Glad you liked it You mean from me or just request in general?
    Would like to be able to request from you, willing to wait longer than 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Mnaaucici View Post
    Finished:

- - - Updated - - -
    That looks Fantastic! Thanks so much!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by banan163 View Post
    OK! my turn to ask for a signature!:>

Visible text: Aegol
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Aegol/simple
    Gear set: The same set as in the armory but if you're going to show my gloves, could you change it to something fitting, please:>
    Helm visible: Yes!
    Your pose: The pose its all up to you, not that fussy.
    General colour scheme: yellow and red, red being the main color.
    Any extras: it's up to you.
    I'm already working on it - claimed! You'll have it by tomorrow.
    edit: just finished it. turned out more orange but I hope you like it anyway.
    Last edited by mmoc101213c0c0; 2013-07-29 at 10:36 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsuki View Post
    That looks Fantastic! Thanks so much!
    I am happy that you like it Your welcome.

Another sig for myself made out of boredom lol. My pally!