10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Numbars View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: just the characters name
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mbers/advanced http://imgur.com/Sc2UGad http://imgur.com/iItExtn http://imgur.com/oyGgKvc
    Gear set: Transmog set please
    Helm visible: Yes. (its an eyepatch)
    Your pose: not sure... I do want my awesome beard visable in some way though!
    General colour scheme: Very Horde like
    Any extras: My pet if possible (in the images above) other then that maybe a horde symbol?

Thank you very much!
    Claimed and done:

Hope you like it. If you want anything changed or want to keep your request up, that's fine with me.

Deleted
    And just as you thought he was gone forever, it returns. Greetings to all!

Now, I've been lurking a lot lately and have seen tons of gorgeous and splendid work in here. I got a bit envious of the different gear you guys pumped out, as Blizz really seem to have set a new bar. So I decided to finally acquire myself the files for the PTR and mess a bit with the MPQs, and the result can be seen here:

direct link: http://i.imgur.com/9P1vUuR.jpg

direct link: http://i.imgur.com/t1JgeIm.jpg

direct link: http://i.imgur.com/NT1WUD0.jpg

direct link: http://i.imgur.com/a8CzW9j.jpg

direct link: http://i.imgur.com/KXQnyIW.jpg

(none of these follows the MMO-Champion guidelines for signatures!)

But wait - there is more. Back in the days I made a rather big PDF tutorial (stealthy self promotion right there), but if I were to make a second edition, what would people want to know more about and what should I go more in depth with?

have a lovely day
    - Soko

PMR for Nephrenka:
    Larger:

MMO:

Deleted
    What you want for your page: An offline image and A background image plus the sides
    Visible text: JJB729
    Logo/Character: N/A
    General colour scheme: Battlefield
    Specifics/Extras: Two diamond swords in an x shape ether side digging into the ground

Quote Originally Posted by Kloun View Post
    Claimed and done:

Hope you like it. If you want anything changed or want to keep your request up, that's fine with me.

Thats awesome thanks man! much appreciated ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Saoron View Post
    Visible text: Same text as current sig.. One class to rule them all with Hunter somewhere in there along with my name Saoran.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Up to the designer. Can pick any helm from w/e tier set seems most appropriate.
    Gear set: Up to the designer.
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: Up to the designer. A bow would be nice on there, but I know the space is limited and all.
    General colour scheme: Up to the designer. But I would like something dark and ominous.. more fitting with the theme.
    Any extras: I just want a revamp of the current one. Keeping the same theme, esp want to keep the ring. But other than that it's up to the designer.. But I do want it to be more clearer/contrastier with colors being more distinct. Not necessarily more brighter. Dunnu how to explain lol.

Also, if possible i'd like the same revamp for my avatar as well. And one sig with it's size fitting this forum, and one slightly bigger (could add more detail on that one)
    Claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope this is what you are looking for If not, please feel free to repost your request
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Hi,

I really enjoy to come here and see wonderfull banner/sign/wallaper... I would like to know if someone want to make me a new signature.
    I did one by my self but i'm not so good a photoshop. (kiliiix.free.fr/images/Kilixsignature.jpg)

Size : One for MMO and if possible a MMO avatar
    Visible text: Kilix
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:eu.battle.net/wow/fr/character/ysondre/Kilix/advanced
    Gear set: Actual set
    Helm visible: Yes (vision of sargeras)
    Your pose: IDK
    General colour scheme: ark/blue I think
    Any extras: I play Rogue and i'm a strong DPS I like to try to be the best everyday ^^

Thanks you a lot !
    Last edited by mmoc287d20232f; 2013-07-30 at 07:17 PM.

So I managed to dig up some old signatures I did and figured I'd post them. I'd love to start maybe doing this again but sadly I don't think I can compare to most of the artists in here. Though I am curious what people thought. I only picked the ones I thought looked the best. I placed them in order of what I liked most to least.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Deleted
    If anyone has a request for a dwarf/gnome orc/undead-signature feel free to send me one. I haven't done many of those and I'd like to work with them to see the outcome

Deleted
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1280x1064 (I think)
    Visible text: Felir - Twisting Nether
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Felir/simple
    Gear set: Challenge mode set WITHOUT Helmet. No weapons showing.
    Helm visible: No fanks.
    Your pose: RP walking
    General colour scheme: I was hoping for Silvermoon City esque? Where the guards are all kneeling towards the pavilion where Lor'themar is. So like, my character is walking away from the pavilion but with all the guards in the background bowing. If that makes sense?
    Any extras: Ashes of Al'ar in the distance.

If I can, can I request for Elyaan to do this? As he's my brotato and I love him/Gaga.

Quote Originally Posted by xxajziegxx View Post
    I'm looking for a Twitch Setup. Thank you very much ahead of time.

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: An offline image with Obnoxious Guild Listed and my character on there. An image of her is located here: us. battle.net/w ow/en/characte r/emerald-dr eam/Captnandc oke/achiev ement and she is wearing the Amani Raiment (Recolor) set from Wowhead.
    A background image showing her in attacking stance using 2 one handed weapons.
    Chat box overlay: Just my name Captnandcoke and her in the background.

Visible text: Obnoxious Guild - Emerald Dream US
    Logo/Character: My character information is listed above
    General colour scheme: Red/Black and other Horde style colors.
    Specifics/Extras:

If you need anymore information, please let me know.
    Little over 1 week bump.

Quote Originally Posted by Felir View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1280x1064 (I think)
    Visible text: Felir - Twisting Nether
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Felir/simple
    Gear set: Challenge mode set WITHOUT Helmet. No weapons showing.
    Helm visible: No fanks.
    Your pose: RP walking
    General colour scheme: I was hoping for Silvermoon City esque? Where the guards are all kneeling towards the pavilion where Lor'themar is. So like, my character is walking away from the pavilion but with all the guards in the background bowing. If that makes sense?
    Any extras: Ashes of Al'ar in the distance.

If I can, can I request for Elyaan to do this? As he's my brotato and I love him/Gaga.
    If I have to!
    Claimed. You'll have it by the weekend.. ish.
    Oh, and I can't promise that it'll look exactly how you want it, but I'll see what I can do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Picked up yesterday:

I'm open for PMs but not sure if I'm going to pick anything else up out of thread for awhile. I seem to have lost my touch. Or have art block or something...IDK.

Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    But wait - there is more. Back in the days I made a rather big PDF tutorial (stealthy self promotion right there), but if I were to make a second edition, what would people want to know more about and what should I go more in depth with?
    How you made that last signature. The purple/red death knight one. Amg.
    Hell, just tips of anything new would make me immensely happy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    If I have to!
    Claimed. You'll have it by the weekend.. ish.
    Oh, and I can't promise that it'll look exactly how you want it, but I'll see what I can do.
    Pffft. You love the attention. Also, 10/10 for Azula.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Picked up yesterday:

I'm open for PMs but not sure if I'm going to pick anything else up out of thread for awhile. I seem to have lost my touch. Or have art block or something...IDK.
    Rubbish, that's gorgeous!

10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eyourun/simple

Name: Mandie
    Guild: Cult of Asmodeus
    Server: Quel'dorei
    Blood Elf
    Holy Paladin
    Female
    pose I would say something flirtatious and please no cloak or helm present.

I know the name I want isn't my paladins name I want it to be my real name. My paladin has been switched to my main. For the longest time it was my mage but I really love healing so I would like to spotlight my holy paladin. I am still learning to gear her, I just wish there was plate healer BOA. Anyways.

As for gear make her look bad$$$ with her hair down. The background I want it to scream holy paladin or healer.

I am requesting both wallpaper and signature resolution 1280x1064 for wallpaper please.
    Last edited by Ceethemage; 2013-07-30 at 04:57 PM. Reason: added additional info

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neetz View Post
    Hello all,

Requesting a Banner off one of you loveleys please.

Size: 851 x 315
    Visible text: The Evolution of Neetz (At the Top) & The Characters names above their head respectively.
    Logo: Something comical maybe, don't mind.
    General colour scheme: Any colour the artist sees fit.
    Specifics: I'm looking for something along the lines of this: CLICK but obviously with my wow characters.

The order of characters from left to right doesn't matter, so long as my druid is the last character on the right (including transmogs):

Rogue *Only if you can fit it on. If theres not enough room just leave the rogue out - thanks*
    Hunter
    Monk
    Warrior
    Druid - Who I'd like facing toward us with a flex annimation. I have 2 different mog sets for this toon. I'd like the green set, so if she is in PVP gear (purple set) when you come to make this, please PM me and I will change it straight away.

Thanks so much!
    1 week bump Changed some text also to simplify it.
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xinaro View Post
    Hey there,
    I'd like to get a wallpaper.

Resolution: 1920x1080 - 120p on the left side in black so 120x1080 black + 1800x1080 wallpaper.
    Visible text:
    name+title (title "the Insane")
    guildname
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: htt p:/ /eu.battle . net/wo w/en/character/azshara/rabida/advanced
    Gear set: ht tp: //bit . ly/10YDtqQ (wowhead comparison tool) - weapon with enchants please
    Helm Visible: yes please
    Your pose: I don't know tbh, maybe something assassin-like
    General colour scheme: don't care but no turquoise please
    Any extras: in the arathi basin somewhere, if possible my mount (Magic Rooster) somewhere in the picture

Thanks in advance
    1 month bump
    Last edited by xinaro; 2013-08-12 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Picked up yesterday:

Nonsense, I think it looks really good. I really like the rain a lot.

Signature Created by Jassinta