Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dosas View Post
    Request for wallpaper.

Resolution: 1920*1200
    Visible text: Hounsi
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Hounsi/simple
    Gear set: t16 (same as armory) + eyepatch (helmet transmog), no visible staff though please.
    Helm visible: Yes (eyepatch).
    Your pose: casting a healing spell (watery hands).
    General colour scheme: Jungle background if possible please (troll theme, w/e you think looks the coolest).
    Any extras: A troll water totem.

Thank you very much in advance!
    2-week bump.

Quote Originally Posted by Glerimos View Post
    Hello howdy designers!

I started to working on an unofficial Blizzard fan site and looking for banners, backgrounds for my website.

What I need:
    • A Warcraft, Diablo, StarCraft, Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm mixed background for main page (1920x1080)
    • A Warcraft background for Warcraft category (1920x1080)
    • A Diablo background for Diablo category (1920x1080)
    • A StarCraft backkground of StarCraft category (1920x1080)
    • A header for forums which includes several characters from Warcraft, StarCraft and Diablo universes. (1.850x350)

For other questions and web site links please send me a private message.

I'll type artist's name in my Thanks page in web site after site is completely finished.
    1 week bump. No one? :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    so the information on the front page is wrong?

These are the cooldowns associated with each specific thing made (generally depending on how time consuming they are to make):
    Signatures: one week cooldown.
    Banners: one week cooldown.
    Wallpapers: two weeks cooldown.
    Twitch Layouts: two months cooldown.

if it is then please change it.... pretty big difference between 1 week and 1 month
    Could have swore it was a 1 month cool down my mistake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanslister View Post
    Hey there creative designers!

I'm Sanslister a fearsome gnome demonology warlock. So I would like my twitch channel page a little bit more to my likings.

What you want for your page: I’d like an offline image for my twitch channel (and if possible a chatbox overlay 500x260p)
    Visible text: No text needed for offline image (chatbox may use my name Sanslister or my guild's name Replicant or just the R)
    Logo/Character: Replicant logo of my guild www.replicant.eu (you can make the ‘R’ fel fire green if you want!) and this is my character; http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...slister/simple My character doesnt need to be into it.
    General colour scheme: Fel Chaotic energy (green fire) it should scream for destruction! And a little bit shadowy/dark
    Specifics/Extras: I’d like the Green Metamorphosis form as you can see in the screenshot below with that zone if possible, something along with that pose. I got more screenshots if needed of the zone with the huge demonic gateway in the background. (same for chatbox if possible)
    If you need any other information feel free to ask!

And just have your go at it. I'm pretty sure you can make something beautiful out of it.
    Random image
    ~1 month bump, still hoping someone could make an awesome dark fel fire energetic background with a green Metamorphosis warlock on the front of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Duskmoon View Post
    Claimed. Should have it within a day or two.
    Sweet look forward to seeing it thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ashiix View Post
    2 week bump.

Visible text: Just my name Ashiix.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...shiix/advanced
    Gear set: My current transmog (Tier 14 LFR)
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: A general close up of the head and shoulders.
    General colour scheme: Orange and red
    Any extras: A Horde symbol somewhere.
    Non MMO-C:

MMO-C:

Please leave your request up if this isn't satisfactory.

Thread Request: I couldn't remember if you were after text or not, and as the names are so similar, I just did the one. Tell me if you want it changed

Non MMOC:

MMOC:

Icons:

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Deleted
    Hey there peeps, very nice work from all on here! Very impressive. What I'm looking for is to someone to design me a page for streaming. This will be a request to one nice person who could do a full layout. Looking for creativity, thinking outside the box and something that will 'wow'! (ignore the pun there heh)

Twitch page request

What you want for your page: Offline image/background. (Background image will not be used for the main stream as it will be broadcasted on OpenRaid Live stream but background will be used on personal stream.) Chat box cover minimal screen restriction limit - Must look pretty! :3

Visible text: Name, OpenRaid information , Steelseries logo. (PM for more information or imagery that you can incorporate if needed.) Guild name, server. (see armoury link below -0 see druid for this info)

Logo/Character: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Alysiaa/simple http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%ADjou/simple -- maybe including both the toons with some horde v alliance idea(?)

General colour scheme: Open to design, also does not have to be to the CM gear - Can take anything, openminded brief. If possible to be feminime and colorful, playful!

Specifics/Extras: No specifics. Just all designed to be working for twitch.

For more information on what is needed/wanted -- Feel free to PM!
    Last edited by mmocd9b71ab5bd; 2014-03-22 at 05:29 AM.

I'm on a roll today !
    PM Request for Rae:

Okay now, the main problem with these is that I had a little bit too much fun with the face scars, and forgot about the whole 'casting chaos bolt' bit. So I'll post these here, and if you don't like them, and would prefer I redo it with your original specifications, I'll get onto it :3

PM Request:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    I'm on a roll today !
    PM Request for Rae:

Okay now, the main problem with these is that I had a little bit too much fun with the face scars, and forgot about the whole 'casting chaos bolt' bit. So I'll post these here, and if you don't like them, and would prefer I redo it with your original specifications, I'll get onto it :3

I love it! The casting doesn't even matter because those scars look awesome. Thank you so much.

Vanity | Bleeding Hollow - US
    Signature made by: Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Raeynni View Post
    I love it! The casting doesn't even matter because those scars look awesome. Thank you so much.
    Excellent! I had a lot of fun working on that one :3

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920/1080
    Visible text: Kedroon the Firelord
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us. battle .net /wow /en/character/azralon/Kedroon/advanced
    Gear set: What my character is wearing in the armory.
    Your pose: Up to the artist
    General colour scheme: Red and yellow, like fire.
    Any extras: No.

Quote Originally Posted by Alysiaa View Post
    Hey there peeps, very nice work from all on here! Very impressive. What I'm looking for is to someone to design me a page for streaming. This will be a request to one nice person who could do a full layout. Looking for creativity, thinking outside the box and something that will 'wow'! (ignore the pun there heh)

Twitch page request

What you want for your page: Offline image/background. (Background image will not be used for the main stream as it will be broadcasted on OpenRaid Live stream but background will be used on personal stream.) Chat box cover minimal screen restriction limit - Must look pretty! :3

Visible text: Name, OpenRaid information , Steelseries logo. (PM for more information or imagery that you can incorporate if needed.) Guild name, server. (see armoury link below -0 see druid for this info)

Logo/Character: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Alysiaa/simple http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%ADjou/simple -- maybe including both the toons with some horde v alliance idea(?)

General colour scheme: Open to design, also does not have to be to the CM gear - Can take anything, openminded brief. If possible to be feminime and colorful, playful!

Specifics/Extras: No specifics. Just all designed to be working for twitch.

For more information on what is needed/wanted -- Feel free to PM!
    I'll put a claim on this seeing as I've been PM'ed about it, and am discussing it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamidroon View Post
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1366 x 768
    Visible text: Gamidron Herald of the Titans (so 1 "o", unlike my actual char name)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...midroon/simple
    Gear set: current transmog (magma plated set)
    Your pose: Something like Tyrael, holding my sword in front of my body, pointing down, head slightly tilted downwards.
    General colour scheme: Icy blue, like arctic winds and glaciers.
    Any extras: I like icy themes (;
    Click on the image for full resolution

Hope you like it and it was what you were looking for:> PM me if there is anything.

Deleted
    Thanks again for signature <3

I love it so much <3

Twitch Layout

What you want for your page: (An offline image? A background image? Info boxes? Or if you want some privacy, how about a chat box overlay?) Honestly looking for the whole lot. I used to be a very avid streamer back in the day, and starting up a new channel. Really want it to look amazing, and will give proper credit to the designer! Looking for an offline image, low-profile background image, info boxes, and a chat box overlay.

Visible text: (Do you want to display your guild name? Server? Faction? Or what did you want on your info box image?) Breakpoint is the character name, and the guild is Rebellion, would prefer both of them be visible in the banner, not so much necessary for the overlay in-game.

Logo/Character: (Do you have a logo, either for your guild or faction or even race, that you wish to adorn your customised parts with? If not a logo, perhaps a character? If a character, please provide an Armory link and information about equipment, etc.) I'd like to form some sort of design with my name. Breakpoint, maybe a shattered type of texture, like shattered glass or just some sort of broken-esk stylism. I would like this kind of text for both the text on overlays as well as info boxes/banner, etc.. pretty much a stylistic theme if possible.

General colour scheme: (What colours do you want to display? Do you want the cold blue feel of Icecrown? Or a lush and peaceful forest? How about blood red, like on a battlefield?) Rogue so, having green/poison'ish color scheme would be awesome. I really like the feel of tier 10 also, the geist looking tier. If that could be incorporated in any sort into the design of the twitch setup would be awesome.

Specifics/Extras: (Include any extra information here that you may have missed before. Did you want any additional characters/pets/mounts on there? Or did you want a specific zone in the background, like Deepholm or even Nagrand?) Just shattered texting, still ledgible, green feel, and an immersive layout.. Word would not express how amazed and thankful I'd be. I wouldn't mind also, in keeping mind with the poison theme, if shattered texting is too hard, then poison-esque theme throughout to include the text etc would be cool too.

You guys do amazing work and I'm blown away looking through the pages here. Very top notch stuff!

/Break

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...akpoint/simple Armory link for reference.
    Last edited by cray1986; 2014-03-22 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberbeastx View Post
    Visible text: Cyberbeastx
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rbeastx/simple
    Gear set: Tier 16: LFR - http://wowhead.com/item=102248 & http://wowhead.com/item=104735
    Helm visible:Yes & No, I can't decide so if possible make one with it off and one with it on, Please.
    Your pose: Aiming Bow!
    General colour scheme: Whatever kinda scene that would go with the gear set & a hunter
    Any extras: Loque naharak as pet: http://wowhead.com/npc=32517

Matching Avatar As Well, MMO Size & Non MMO Size, Please & Thank You
    3 Week Bump!

Quote Originally Posted by Dudeness View Post
    Thanks, Serryn!
    You're welcome!

PM Request:

Non MMO-C:

MMO-C: