iPhone wallpaper for Nyshade

gallery . twitch . twitter

queue:

I am looking for a Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 by 1080
    Visible text: Character name is Terrorazz Server is us Kael'thas Guild name is Integrity
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rrorazz/simple
    Gear set: Current raid tier is fine
    Helm visible: Think it would be better without helm but if artist thinks it would be better with helm that is okay
    Your pose:I am a tank so a cool tank pose would be fine but up to the artist to pick something cool
    General colour scheme: up to artist
    Any extras: up to artist
    Thank you in advance if need any more info or have any questions please let me know

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MYTHRIZ View Post
    iPhone wallpaper for Nyshade

As I already said in the PM it's wonderful and I love it and marry me!

Quote Originally Posted by bansai View Post
    Shyama,
    Where did you get that Mage class symbol from? googled a bit but didnt find anything,
    It looks gorgeous. Or is it done by you?
    Try Googling 'mage crest' - there's a version without the circle too
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Vulrin View Post
    Hey there!
    I've been browsing this thread for some time and I must say you all are very talented and do some beautifully amazing work. Hope this isn't to much to ask for.

Signature:
    Visible text: Character name: Vulrin Guild name: Alpha
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vulrin/simple
    Gear set: Challenge mode Warlock set
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Artist pref
    General colour scheme: Green black and lots of fire(green)
    Any extras: Sig for MMOC and one for my guild site, anything else surprise me
    2 week bump

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulrin View Post
    2 week bump
    Claiming this.

These are so good everyone. wow.
    Last edited by L e g i o n; 2014-07-29 at 01:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xStrike View Post
    Is this still active? :P I'm trying to get into more serious streaming/video editing for my guild so I'm in need of a banner to hide my chat, rather than using a picture of Terry Crews (which I'm doing now, heh).

What you want for your page:
    Just a chat box overlay. My chat box is only 420x186, so that's not a lot of room to work with.. It can be a little taller though.
    Visible text:
    I would just prefer "Strike" somewhere, maybe with a smaller <IQ> under it, or a "US Proudmoore", whichever looks better.
    Logo/Character:
    Here's my character's Armory page.
    Here's a screen shot of my toon while casting. I took off the belt to remove the blue effects to make it a little easier.
    General colour scheme:
    I'd like to keep with the blue/bronze theme that the Paladin CM set has to it. "Strike" in a matching bronze over a blue background would look great.
    Specifics/Extras:
    Nothing extra!

I'm not very creative, or talented at all with Photoshop, so any help would be great. Thanks!
    Here you are hope you like it

Direct LInk is HERE

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Icygnome View Post
    That's amazing Myth, thank you so much!!

My friend has just seen this and he'd like to make a request, this is open to anyone eh?

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Checkem-Runetotem EU
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Checkem/simple
    Gear set: His gear set is off at the moment as he has currently gone on holidays, just equipping his tabard. His standard set is just full normal Dark Coven regalia, and he'd like that equipped with no helm, no cloak, no tabard, and his frostscythe on his back.
    Helm visible: No thanks.
    Your pose: The little gnome guy pulling off a mighty /flex
    General colour scheme: Nothing in particular, most will be explained in the extras section, hopefully not too complex.
    Any extras: This is where things get tricky. We have enjoyed multiple LFR raids where Checkem has uh.. Ninja pulled with his lovely Observer pet. To celebrate this, I'd like the wallpaper to be set in Garrosh's throne room, with Garrosh sat on his throne. Checkem flexing in the foreground, with the observer edging towards Garrosh ever so slightly. Also in a similar vein to Mythriz's sick wallpaper of my priest, he would like some form of dark energy (you know, typical purple lockish stuff) flowing around him, but not so intense that you can't make our the background.

I know this one may be a big ask, but it would be greatly appreciated and we will love whoever completes this forever!
    Okay so with the shoulders you want the flex emote is just too much clipping through the shoulders and even with it being repainted and such his arms are behind the shoulders and it just doesn't look right. I'm going to see if I can find a similar stance if there is another you'd like let me know.

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Lennylue View Post
    These are so good everyone. wow.
    hey i cant PM yet so i just had to do this

i don't have a favourite area but any peaceful light blue area would be great:

PS sorry for spacing in links, not allowed to post links yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Phayase View Post
    hey i cant PM yet so i just had to do this

i don't have a favourite area but any peaceful light blue area would be great:

PS sorry for spacing in links, not allowed to post links yet.
    Okay! ill see what i can do! thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylessnecole View Post
    That is amazing. Thank you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylessnecole View Post

Direct LInk is HERE

- - - Updated - - -

Okay so with the shoulders you want the flex emote is just too much clipping through the shoulders and even with it being repainted and such his arms are behind the shoulders and it just doesn't look right. I'm going to see if I can find a similar stance if there is another you'd like let me know.
    Aha, no worries! Any pose which looks generally smug (as most male gnome poses look) would be great! Thanks for taking the time to make this

PMR

Chat overlay GIF

http://i.minus.com/iVe4rULkIPetQ.gif

Panels

Coming soon

In the mean time i want to take request for 1/2 more chat overlays to make into gifs. If anyone is interested

Deleted
    Hey all!

Would anyone be willilng to fix me an avatar, signature and wallpaper for my humble self?

Armoury: Valís - Tarren Mill - Horde - EU
    No visible text necessary
    Would like a black druid cat form with any kind of druid like theme going on.

I have not seen anything that isnt impressive that has been made for people and it would be incredible if someone could help me out.

Thanks

Wallpaper finished for Vallin:

Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Wallpaper finished for Vallin:

G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S!!!! TY so much . Your work is always just so amazing
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vallin View Post
    G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S!!!! TY so much . Your work is always just so amazing
    Aaww such kind words! You're very welcome - glad you like the result
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrogs View Post
    1 week bump -> changed my mind about the gear: I'd rather have my character wearing cm gear (http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1528) - no helmet - and Vicious Gladiator's Rifle (http://www.wowhead.com/item=61354).
    Ill try this (:

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature Request:
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeroy Jenkins View Post
    Visible text: Treeroy Jenkins

I'll leave the majority of the creative control to you. All I ask is that you have a Troll Cat Form with the Treeroy Jenkins name somewhere in the sig.
    Bump!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xStrike View Post
    That is amazing. Thank you!
    Very Welcome Glad you like it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Icygnome View Post
    Aha, no worries! Any pose which looks generally smug (as most male gnome poses look) would be great! Thanks for taking the time to make this
    Okie dokie i'll see what I can come up with.

Queue: 0| NO PM Requests | DA | My Website| Sig by Shyama