Re: [Photoshop] Looking for work?

Quote Originally Posted by Mipeo
    Shouldn't be a problem Some questions tough, male or female orc? Any special hairstyle/haircolour? Still a wolf as pet? Oh and do you want the same coloscheme or something else?

I descided that you're a female orc, if not it might be time for that sexchange *nods*

It's looking awesome. Just that im a Male orc
    but nps. I can do a sex change just for that picture

Just one small thing, can you make it to 1920x1080? Background for the win, it's so freaking awesomeeeeeeee

Hi all,

I'd like to have a cool sig made by one of you guys. Here are some info that I want on my sig:

name : Dano
    race/gender: Draenei/Male
    class: Shaman (Enhancement)
    realm: Frostwolf US

I would like to have a blue/white color scheme and have some "Windfury" brush effects on it. Hopefully its going to be appealing! Thanks alot!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by raur
    It's looking awesome. Just that im a Male orc
    but nps. I can do a sex change just for that picture

Just one small thing, can you make it to 1920x1080? Background for the win, it's so freaking awesomeeeeeeee

Male version, altough the femlae one is a tad better I think *grins*

I take PM requests for signatures, just give me enough information
    ~ Artwork ~ Status: Limited ~ Que: 0 ~

Quote Originally Posted by Mipeo

Male version, altough the femlae one is a tad better I think *grins*

Thanks alot, it's freaking awesome man

Can you do it bigger please?

Omg these 2 are cool. I'll ask for one to I guess. Awsome job so far from everyone. If something could be made with both of those combined, that would be freaking awsome.

Character name Chrris, realm frostwolf US. Male.
    Human Holy Paliden, with the pony tail haircut, black hair. I would kind of like it similar to the quoted sig's above in terms of open space, but i would like the character doing /roar or /charge, or something that is cool and frightning at the same time. Glowey light blue eyes plz My gear if possible would be Relentless glad paliden sets.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...twolf&n=Chrris
    Hello 15 year old that considers himself a mature, sensible and truthspeaking God of Man.

Hi, i'd like to have a signature if my hunter:

Name:Luneth
    Race:Blood Elf Male
    Class: Hunter Survival
    Guild:Over Time
    Server: Crushridge EU

Thanks! ;D

Deleted

Boyfriends been bugging me to do one for him, so here it is.

I'll be finishing off the rest of the things in my inbox, then I will be taking no more PM requests.

Signature Request
    Name: Bigkat
    Server: Magtheridon US
    Race: Night Elf
    Sex: Female
    Class: Hunter
    Spec: Marksmen
    Pet: Wolf named OldGreg
    Gear: Full t8.5
    Weapons: Runed Edge and Gaints Bane

Seriously if you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it'll spread over into the rest of you life. It'll spread into your work, into your morality into your entire being. There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level - Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Caiti
    Boyfriends been bugging me to do one for him, so here it is.

I'll be finishing off the rest of the things in my inbox, then I will be taking no more PM requests.
    Om nom nom, absolutely awesome <3

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksolid916

This is our current guild logo as can be seen at focusguild.dkpsystem.com .. I need something with alot more flair.. our tabbard is the eye that looks similar to that.. so I would like to keep the "eye focus" theme going on..

My wife made that with photoshop and the poor gal really doesn't have much artistic skill.. even though she can paint her face for hours.

Text to be included : Focus of Cenarius
    Images must be included : An "eye theme"

Other than that this is pretty much completely up to your imagination.. any help would be greatly appreciated - Thanks in Advance!
    Simple is beautiful:

AS REQUESTED BY BLIGHTED ON p.132

Your guild's header:

http://hdimage.org/images/kxgkdtbcrq3wiyv5n21u.png

Your requested sig:

http://hdimage.org/images/k6lj6h8vw0jawyjosyq.png

Anyone feel free to PM me for some work.

hiya guys love what u have done so far super idea aswel this
    hope u can help me with a forum siggy made a little sketch aswel my self help out a bit

name&#160; &#160;&#160; gunerr
    sex&#160; &#160; &#160; &#160; male
    race&#160; &#160; &#160; human
    class&#160; &#160;&#160; paladin

appearance full T8.5
    what i would like is from left to right go from light to dark
    the chars body toward the light looks normal and healthy the side towards the dark is banged up gear torn and bones and sutch show like on my little sketch XD o yea and behind my paladin some nice wings left wing dark and sinester the right wing light and glowy ^^

o yea and on the left would like some cool glowy holy symbols and on the darkside some red or purple glowing dark runes and abuff the char it self only my name and the titel like in the image (gunerr the immortal)the name from left to right going from dark to light as in guner dark and immortal ligh and the a color in between :P hehe awsome guys i know u will do great keep it up seen some amezing stuff so far (drools ever so slighly)

I DESERVE A FUCKING MEDAL !
    *unwraps it*
    omnomnom chocolate!!!...

I'm looking to spice up my signatures a bit. I do a bit of PS work but nothing special. I kinda like my first one:

but the text is sorta just blah center and doesn't do anything for the image.

The second one is my current sig or:

I wasn't sure where I was going with this picture and sorta just fiddled with it. Again tho the text is sorta blah... but I couldn't think of a good way to incorporate it into the image without blocking to much of the picture.

Any ideas or suggestions would be great . I have the original PSD files since I made them and can toss them to anyone who wants to work with it.
    ~ Never switching off the boss to kill adds and blinking into defile; the story of Swizzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinmaul
    Never tell the truth if it's going to make you look bad. You tell them you are an officer in Paragon and that you are fluent in Finnish. Then you can say you are used to long grinds and doing whatever it takes to ensure a big finish.

Quote Originally Posted by iamkevin
    Great work everyone! I'm really inspired by everyone's art, so I thought I'd ask what version of photoshop do you guys use? Also if you guys have additional brushes you have downloaded, which site did you get those from?

Just wondering since I want to play around with it too after this amazing thread.

I recently downloaded WoW Model Viewer, but I wasn't able to find T8.5 sets/pieces in there. Anyone know how or where to get those? Thanks again guys, keep up the good work!!
    Just about any version of Photoshop will do, but anything from 7 - CS3/4 have the best features. Most digital artists at this point use brushes or other resources (stocks, vectors, renders, fonts) to enhance their work depending on what they're creating. I personally make all of my own brushes (which I actually haven't been using), but I download renders, stocks and other internet riff raff. One of the best qualities of a digital artist, in my opinion, is the ability to be resourceful. Just make sure when you do download stuff to use, you ALWAYS check the terms of use. A lot of generous people out there will allow free use of their stocks and never so much as ask for credit, but there are some who expect written letters everytime you use it. So don't step on anyone's toes. If you only plan on doing stuff like we are doing here then "free" or "free for personal use" will be just fine and shouldn't land you any angry e-mails.

There's a thread here on mmo-champion about getting the 8.5 (and other missing stuff) into WMV. It's tedious, but I just add stuff as I need it. http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=44505.0

Other than that just keep at it. You won't be making amazing stuff overnight, just like anything else it takes practice and some patience. (Something a lot of people don't have.) There's a bunch of great tutorials out there for free, and also some video guides made by great companies. One thing they will almost always tell you at the end of every tutorial is: "Just play around with it." Best advice you can get. You're never going to replicate something from a tutorial 100%, at least not the more advanced stuff. So just mess around with any techniques they show you until you develop your own style and methods that fit your workflow and creativity.

On a final note, there is a certain degree of natural talent in any art form. Some people have the eye for aesthetic design, and others not so much. That's not to say all people cannot make great art, it will just come more naturally and easily to some.

Anyway, good luck. I'm glad more people are getting in to it and more artists have hopped on the thread since the start (myself included).

P.S. Here are some resources I find myself using often:

DaFont - Font site, tons of awesome fonts, a lot of which are free.
    Stock Xchange - Stock photo and vector site. Lots of great stuff here, ranging from free to written permission.
    Deviant Art - Pretty all inclusive for downloading brushes, renders, vectors, etc. Lots of talented artists here.
    Good Tutorials - Photoshop (and others) tutorial site. A lot of them are outdated and you may get a lot of broken links, but there are some great tutorials for everyone here.
    Click here for a list of signatures I've created.
    [hr]
    Due to the nature of the PM requests for signatures, I'm currently not taking any personal requests. Apologies.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksolid916
    Thanks for the quick response.. this is getting closer to what we want.. that is definately much more amazing than what we have now... any chance to make it mesh with the background better on the site.. or possibly make it slightly taller and wider to encompass more of a banner type thing
    This color matches bit better with background:

I also created few bannertypes:

Only difference between those are that other one has black borders. Tell me if text location needs to be changed, something additional added between eye and text etc...

AS REQUESTED BY SKILGANNAR ON P. 117

http://hdimage.org/images/vhsdl57lumhjj0mscnnh.png

Quote Originally Posted by MM0-rten
    I would actually want a sig for mah pala too

Name: Ránëwén
    Guild: Less QQ More BBQ
    Server is not needed

Scrn shot of gear I want her in:
    http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/220...r200907161.jpg

Skin Color: 0/9
    Face Type:8/9
    Hair Color:8/12
    Hair Style:9/19
    Facial Feature:6/10
    Facial Color:8/12

You can put her in any position you want, just make her look good.

Colors:
    Something that match the gear?.. I like pink though... with hearts and glitter

Any attempts is appreciated
    I gave it a run. Not sure I like the box much but its a start. I can toss the file to anyone who wants to continue it.

~ Never switching off the boss to kill adds and blinking into defile; the story of Swizzle.

Never tell the truth if it's going to make you look bad. You tell them you are an officer in Paragon and that you are fluent in Finnish. Then you can say you are used to long grinds and doing whatever it takes to ensure a big finish.

I know we're not supposed to bump our own posts. However I've posted a couple times (pages 53 and 108 iirc) and haven't seen anyone mention if they would or would not work on mine. I've been reading every post in this thread, because all the art is awesome and I'm drooling at the chance of maybe having art like this for my character.

I'd also be more than happy to give complete credit to the creator in the sig - Its more than fair, especially since you guys are doing this on your own time.

That's also why I haven't been spamming or sending every creator a private message. I know someone will get to me when they can.

So, I'm patiently waiting for someone to make a sig for my priest.

Name: Leithel
    Guild: Lobster Brood - USThunderhorn
    Race: Blood Elf female
    http://img190.yfrog.com/i/wowscrnshot071409224456.jpg/

as for ideas.. I really like the ones where there are a lot of contrasting colors. I'm not afraid of pink, lol. I'll edit this post with a screenshot of Leithel, but she hasn't hit 80 yet.. so as far as gear.. I'm really not picky. T5, 6, 7 and 8 are all awesome - and she's discipline.. if that creates any ideas.

I especially like the kind of colors/designs Caiti and Rayde have been making.. if that gives any indication to the kind of layout/whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Chainir
    I know we're not supposed to bump our own posts. However I've posted a couple times (pages 53 and 108 iirc) and haven't seen anyone mention if they would or would not work on mine. I've been reading every post in this thread, because all the art is awesome and I'm drooling at the chance of maybe having art like this for my character.

I'd also be more than happy to give complete credit to the creator in the sig - Its more than fair, especially since you guys are doing this on your own time.

That's also why I haven't been spamming or sending every creator a private message. I know someone will get to me when they can.

So, I'm patiently waiting for someone to make a sig for my priest.

Name: Leithel
    Guild: Lobster Brood - USThunderhorn
    Race: Blood Elf female
    http://img190.yfrog.com/i/wowscrnshot071409224456.jpg/

as for ideas.. I really like the ones where there are a lot of contrasting colors. I'm not afraid of pink, lol. I'll edit this post with a screenshot of Leithel, but she hasn't hit 80 yet.. so as far as gear.. I'm really not picky. T5, 6, 7 and 8 are all awesome - and she's discipline.. if that creates any ideas.

I especially like the kind of colors/designs Caiti and Rayde have been making.. if that gives any indication to the kind of layout/whatever.
    I'm not as good as those two however I can try to give it a run providing it doesn't get busy at work suddenly. Is there something specific you want her doing? A bit more info would be nice :P

Quote Originally Posted by MM0-rten
    I would actually want a sig for mah pala too

Name: Ránëwén
    Guild: Less QQ More BBQ
    Server is not needed

Scrn shot of gear I want her in:
    http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/220...r200907161.jpg

Skin Color: 0/9
    Face Type:8/9
    Hair Color:8/12
    Hair Style:9/19
    Facial Feature:6/10
    Facial Color:8/12

You can put her in any position you want, just make her look good.

Colors:
    Something that match the gear?.. I like pink though... with hearts and glitter

Any attempts is appreciated
    Will try this

__________________________________________________________________________________________ _____________

Heritus' Sig