Quote Originally Posted by Avya
    Your imageshack link doesnt work
    ....right. That might be an issue. :

Try this http://img300.imageshack.us/i/sendara.png/

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: [Photoshop] Looking for work?

I like this kind of style. Nicely done.
    If my signature will be made I woud love some sort of realistic style like these or the one from Undertaker posted a while ago with a tauren in new york.
    Altho since I'm a friendly person and also palying on alliance side I prefer it less dark Smiley
    Anyway just wanted to update this.

Here i tried it ^^

....right. That might be an issue. Roll Eyes

Try this http://img300.imageshack.us/i/sendara.png/
    When im finished doing arena

Quote Originally Posted by Deidara

blood elf holy pally (male)
    name: Deidara
    realm: Illidan
    guild: Decadence

can u make him wear T8.5 everything else is up to you
    thank you in advance =D!!
    Gave a shot:

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Devsio
    bump [...] I would also like to request a guild banner for Eden on the Server Balnazzar. My former pve guild. Just freestyle if you want.
    Wrong. No bumping here. Get out.

Also, you should give WAY more information before we can process your request.

Aydyn
    <Caern Morghen>
    Retribution Paladin
    Wildhammer-EU

here's screenshot of my appearance and gear
    http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/9562/aydyn.jpg

and please add text: "proud of being lolret"

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by North90
    I'm gonna to request one sign too.
    Oh nd sorry for my english... I´m still learning.
    I want one that look like this.

Yeah... Mine drawning skills are sooooooo lame...
    But you got the idea. The size is the same, but the toons must be bigger than the dudes drawn.
    All what i ask is a good image quality signature.

Name: Lok
    Race: Blood Elf
    Class: Warlock
    Set: T8 (No helmet!)
    Background: http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/...mp_7870192.jpg

Name: North
    Race: Blood Elf
    Class: Mage
    Set: T8 (No helmet!)
    Background: http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/...t_1280x960.jpg

their faces using WMV:

Take your time, when it's ready, send me a private message and / or post here.

Thanks!

Ima grab this. ETA 1 day

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    Wrong. No bumping here. Get out.

Also, you should give WAY more information before we can process your request.
    Whilst I agree with the rule that no posts should be bumped since it clutters the thread, it is more often than not the case that 2-3 requests per page are missed and the rest completed, and then the artists continue from the next page and on from there. I can understand a bit of frustration from people who have been waiting for quite a while to see requests posted 5-10 pages later being done before theirs.

Perhaps getting better at responding with which signatures you're currently doing and/or someone keeping a list of unfinished requests in another thread - or something similar, would help alleviate this particular problem? If it wasn't the case that I'm without internet for the next week starting tomorrow I'd try and do this myself.

I appreciate the work that you and a fair few others are putting into completing the requests in here and as it is in your free time there really is no question that people should be patient and understanding of the fact that their signature is just one among many.

That said, UNIQUE and INTERESTING ideas will most likely be chosen before others - as will the ones that can provide as much information as possible with screenshots and modelviewer pictures to make it easier for the artists to process your request.

Hello all awesome Sig makers.
    I just downloaded WoWmodelveiwer to start learning to make sig´s myself but I have one problem.
    Where can I get my hands on the newest items such as Tier 8.5 and all other Ulduar loots?

Quote Originally Posted by Liethe
    Hello all awesome Sig makers.
    I just downloaded WoWmodelveiwer to start learning to make sig´s myself but I have one problem.
    Where can I get my hands on the newest items such as Tier 8.5 and all other Ulduar loots?
    http://www.wowmodelviewer.org/forum/...p?topic=4681.0

They do not appear in the set list so you need to apply them piece by piece but no biggie =) (tip: save them as equipment files)

Quote Originally Posted by athar
    http://www.wowmodelviewer.org/forum/...p?topic=4681.0

They do not appear in the set list so you need to apply them piece by piece but no biggie =) (tip: save them as equipment files)
    Thank You! Found it and works awesome! <3

NEW Sig request
    Name :BigKat
    Race :Night Elf Female
    Class :Hunter Marksmen
    Character Position : Either just looking at u or shooting her gun
    Armor : full t8.5
    Weapon(s):Runed Edge and Giant's Bane

Signature Size :What ever the "norm" is i guess
    Background : Dark woods with my pet wolf in it.

Thanks in Advance! ;D
    Seriously if you always put limits on what you can do, physical or anything else, it'll spread over into the rest of you life. It'll spread into your work, into your morality into your entire being. There are no limits. There are plateaus, but you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. If it kills you, it kills you. A man must constantly exceed his level - Bruce Lee

Here i tried it ^^

Cool man, nice job on that, nice concept too, not too sure about the text though, work on that mate.

=/ keep clicking Quote instead of Modify

Deleted

Sig request
    Name :Anothoeratic
    Race :Male Tauren
    Class :Shaman, Enhansment
    Character Position : Mele swing
    Armor : full t8.5
    Weapon(s): Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros

Signature Size :What ever the "norm" is i guess
    Background : 2 spirit Wolfs. and over locking a battel in av

Signature Request for : Zyroxe

Stuck in a habit of making quite small signatures at the moment (must get out of that one), so I hope this is ok for you Zyroxe. If not then I do apologise! As always I just let the art flow and this is the way it took shape! (I didn't include guild name as I felt that it didn't fit well).

For those who are unsure what is going on, yes this is a Blood Elf Warrior!

More incomming soon!

Peace,
    Mikey

Here i tried it ^^

First of thanks alot Avya. Awesome piece of art here.
    It is precily what I was looking <3
    This topic has really inspiring myself tbh.
    I used to use photoshop on school for my education but I quited since the school was terrible.
    I will definitly install it again. Altho I still need a lot of pratice, gotta start somewhere.
    Maybe someday I'll come to help you guys out with the massive ammount of requests.

Keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by joxx
    Gave a shot:

thank you very much i love it =D

I'm hoping someone could be of help to me. I am searching for ideas for the my guilds forum banner.

I want to incorporate parts of every expansion to recognize our officer and core raiding crew who have raided since Vanilla WoW while at the same time keeping modern.
    I had gone through ideas of using key figure bosses in the expacs such as Illidan of BC and Arthas of Wrath equivalents. When debating it Kelthuzad was chosen as the Vanilla icon however because of his appearance in Wrath I felt it would be the wrong choice because most people wouldn't recognize it as representing vanilla WoW. I moved on and fiddled with Ragnaros but I'm not sure I like what I've done.

I also wanted to emphasize the server not through text but via imagery.

You can view my ideas here:

Guild Name: Conviction
    Server: US Illidan

We don't really have a Icon or signatory symbol for our guild however if someone wanted to make one it would be really cool too.

Please let me know if anyone needs anymore info.

the banner can be more or less as wide as needed, within reason, preferably no smaller than 700pixels wide, the height I'd like to keep close to 200pixels high.

Thanks
    ~Mnem
    ~ Never switching off the boss to kill adds and blinking into defile; the story of Swizzle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinmaul
    Never tell the truth if it's going to make you look bad. You tell them you are an officer in Paragon and that you are fluent in Finnish. Then you can say you are used to long grinds and doing whatever it takes to ensure a big finish.

NEW Sig request
    Name : ArmageddonX

I'd like a 400wx200h or 500x150 signature of my forum name. Preferably with the "Armageddon" spelled out and then the "X" centered in the background behind the name. Not sure about lettering coloring. Maybe red or black or white? Then in the far background a dark image of an atomic bomb going off. Black in the background, but the light of the bomb shining bright like a Star.

NEW Sig request
    Name : Occisor
    I'd like a 400wx200h or 500x150 signature
    Tauren Male Warrior with Tier 8.5 helm, Tier 7.5 Shoulders, and "Orgimarr Tabbard" on. (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45581)
    Mainhand: Worldcarver
    Off-Hand: Rune Edge
    Background: Perhaps something apocalyptic? I'm not really sure. I don’t want any specific boss from any specific expansion. Just something timeless and horrible. Terrifying. Maybe "I come for blood..." written in the bottom corner or something. I really want it to be disturbing; even frightening to look at.

Not opposed to people thinking outside the box here or being really creative.
    Thanks everyone. You are all extremely talented.
    (80) - (80)
    Proud Member of the MMO-Champion Community
    - Embrace Your Inner Geek - Gameplay First - Every Voice Matters - Learn & Grow -
    - Lead Responsibly - Commit To Quality - Play Nice, Play Fair - Think Globally -

From PM request:
    [...] and im not really fussed about what it looks like, preferably kinda' goldy/light and such. It's down to you really in what you think would look the best, i trust you're judgement.

Only requirement -

Name - Frosty
    Realm - Chamber of Aspects (EU)
    Guild - <Siege>

http://img12.imageshack.us/i/frostye.jpg/

Quote Originally Posted by ArmageddonX
    NEW Sig request
    Name : ArmageddonX

I'd like a 400wx200h or 500x150 signature of my forum name. Preferably with the "Armageddon" spelled out and then the "X" centered in the background behind the name. Not sure about lettering coloring. Maybe red or black or white? Then in the far background a dark image of an atomic bomb going off. Black in the background, but the light of the bomb shining bright like a Star.

NEW Sig request
    Name : Occisor
    I'd like a 400wx200h or 500x150 signature
    Tauren Male Warrior with Tier 8.5 helm, Tier 7.5 Shoulders, and "Orgimarr Tabbard" on. (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45581)
    Mainhand: Worldcarver
    Off-Hand: Rune Edge
    Background: Perhaps something apocalyptic? I'm not really sure. I don’t want any specific boss from any specific expansion. Just something timeless and horrible. Terrifying. Maybe "I come for blood..." written in the bottom corner or something. I really want it to be disturbing; even frightening to look at.

Not opposed to people thinking outside the box here or being really creative.
    Thanks everyone. You are all extremely talented.
    Mine =P