Deleted

Re: [Photoshop] Looking for work?

Quote Originally Posted by nissez
    hope some1 bothers
    You really mean that?

Everything about your post screams lazyness. You spend no more than 3 minutes on your post, not even bothering giving ANY detail, but yet you expect us to spend about 30 minutes (at least) on average to make you a free signature?

Yeah, I doubt someone will help you...

Quote Originally Posted by Inferis
    Jarise:

Completely off specifications :P
    But I couldn't make it your style, I tried and failed
    pretty sweet dude! Thx!

Let's get another try so ^^

Character : Roibnur
    Class: Warrior
    Race : Dwarf
    Realm: Kirin Tor (EU)

Here is some pick of my dwarf, i think the attacking one is the better loking

Here is the Iron forge banners for the colors :

What i want in the sig : the name of my char and his class also.

hey jw if anyone could throw something together for me.

Name: Pawtopsy
    Class: Druid
    Race: Night elf
    Realm: Alleria

just want the name and realm in the sig im feral/boomkin so id like it to be like some of the previous where its split in the middle w/ one on one side one on the other
    also would like the feral side to be the original cat not the 3.2 versions preferably doing pounce or feral cat charge emote then the boomkin on the other casting starfire and the background fitting each side but not too different to where the transition in the center looks off. thanks in advance

Hey Guys,

after u made my Signature my Guild asked me if someone of u could make a new Guildlogo for us. We would be very thankfull.

Data: Guildname is Legion. We are an Allianceguild on the EU-Server Mal´Ganis. We do PvE. That should be all u need to know, i hope ^.^. It would be nice, if the Size is around : 381px × 224px.

Then i got another request, could one of u guys make a nice Logo for Screenshots, would be nice, if it match a bit with the Guildlogo.

I got no special Idea what i should look like, just something what matches Alliance and a Legion :>

thx :>

For Morfar: Wasnt sure if you wanted it Chibi or not, so I went through route. Enjoy But if you don't maybe someone else will pick it up.

Can't really see, but he's got black shades, headphones around his neck and (obviously) the turn tables

Oh yeah, and if you look carefully NORDRASSIL is printed on each of the turntables.

This one has "Nordrassil Radio" instead of EU at the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Aelic
    For Morfar: Wasnt sure if you wanted it Chibi or not, so I went through route. Enjoy But if you don't maybe someone else will pick it up.

Can't really see, but he's got black shades, headphones around his neck and (obviously) the turn tables

Oh yeah, and if you look carefully NORDRASSIL is printed on each of the turntables.

This one has "Nordrassil Radio" instead of EU at the top.

You sir, is a F***ING ACE!

Thanks ALOT! ;D

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

- removed whole quote for less clutter -

I gave it a try, but I'm not a PS pro like the others :P
    If you want any minor changes, tell me. If you don't wanna use it at all, I won't force you to do so. I won't be offended, as I'm not satisfied myself ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Elanya
    I gave it a try, but I'm not a PS pro like the others :P
    If you want any minor changes, tell me. If you don't wanna use it at all, I won't force you to do so. I won't be offended, as I'm not satisfied myself ;P
    yeah it's nice very thanks for your pretty work

i would love to have a cool sig
    hearthledger, prot paladin, female blood elf on smolderthorn
    would like to have a prot pal in t8 like my gear and in a futuristic background

If any BE warlock wants their name on this, let me know. Gonna try something different though and allow for more than one to get this one so if it's really important that your signature is unique (other than name), don't pm me regarding this

The vast majority of all the signatures created are taller than 100px, so are they all not allowed? Or is it just a guideline.
    Technically no, but we don't have unlimited manpower/time to waste enforcing it. Thankfully all the signatures in this topic are easy to find targets!

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    -All the requesting posts of people who bump their request within a few days?
    -All posts that are in direct violation with either forum and/or thread rules?
    -All the posts made with nothing more than "hi, i can haz forum picca plx?"?

I will keep reporting these posts, if you and the other moderators keep removing them
    You report and we will remove.

<-- should be the right size.

100px kills stuff, but rules are rules

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by chaud
    Technically no, but we don't have unlimited manpower/time to waste enforcing it. Thankfully all the signatures in this topic are easy to find targets!
    Aren't you glad I created a thread targetted at signatures?

Anyway Chaud, Should I simply report a random post from users with a oversized sognature, explaining that it's about the signature's size in the comment-field? Not that I'll nazi every user who has an image as signature, but I know of a few people here and there with extraordinairy sizes (600x185, 450x200, etc.)?

see my sig lol

if you need an easy way to resize it, open it in Paint and just change the size to say 70%. or goto Image Shack and they have an option for resizing.

http://imageshack.us/

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    Anyway Chaud, Should I simply report a random post from users with a oversized sognature, explaining that it's about the signature's size in the comment-field? Not that I'll nazi every user who has an image as signature, but I know of a few people here and there with extraordinairy sizes (600x185, 450x200, etc.)?
    Sure thing.

Hello, I would like a sig.
    Info:
    Night Elf Death Knight
    Name:Aragaarn
    Wearing full t8.5, with no helmet, having long white hair and no facial hair (if possible with a mean look on his face)
    Also wielding the weapon Rune Edge
    (I don't want the guild on there incase I happen to leave it O.o)
    Server: Twisting Nether US
    I would like the server/name somewhere on the sig, not to big, but good enough so everyone can see it Also, the background would be the Shadow Vault in Icecrown.
    I know this is very specific, so if you can't do EVERYTHING that would be ok, but do your best please

Edit: Also if you could have him do something cool like holding his weapon above his head and he is in the air, about to slam down on a monster or something.

First off, thanks to those that made screenshots for me ^.^

My boyfriend loved the ones that I recieved from some of the brilliant photoshoppers, so now he want's one so can I request one for him? o_o

Screenshot of his character:
    http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/h...309_161326.jpg

Char name- Aneww
    Guild- Skylawl Progression
    Realm- Skywall US

He's a Tauren Boomchicken, if it's possible can the signature be half and half? (i.e. Half tauren and then a moonkin on the other half?). He's not picky so feel free to be creative, he would just like his character's name on the signature itself. If possible could the signature have a nature-y feel to it?

Thanks in Advance!

Hey I'm requesting a forum signature. I love the work I've seen so far and I thought it would be epic to have a signature made by you guys. (I'm sorry but I do not have any helpful screenshots :-\)

Name: Chorang (don't want anything about my guild or server ;D)
    Male Troll Elemental Shaman
    blue skin, orange mohawk hair, tier 5 armor with no helm, no weapons necessary
    would like him to just be standing there with my name somewhere and a lightningy/fiery background (representing lava burst and lightning bolt)

Name: Zob
    Class: Rogue
    Race: Human -- male
    Server: Stormscale
    Size: fit for mmo champ

http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...ance_rogue.jpg

Wondering if it would be possible to make something simmilar, i really like the texture and the design. With a t9 rogue, not sure how easy it is to get a hold of a good picture though! (If it's really bothersome it would be nice with t8,5 instead) Don't really want the male human there cause he's got a beard!

Text wise i'd like to just have my charname and servername, really like the font you are using for the "charname"

If there is anything i could supply etc, please ask in a pm etc.

EDIT : Would also be cool if you could supply one sig the size of the one i "gave as an example"