Re: [Photoshop] Signature request (Read Before Requesting)

Hello, i just came back from my WoW break (yeah wow is like drugs ;< you dont like it, but you keep playing ) and i wanted to request a sig.

Name: Starhoof
    Race and Gender: Male Tauren
    Class: Druid
    Realm: Karazhan EU
    Would like to see character in tier 8.5

Note: Since im playing in feral spec i would like to see bear\cat form in a sig too (new updated forms if possible), but its up to you. Also i would like to see some kind of cold snowy or forest-like background cuz im in love with Northrend snowy theme since WC3.

Pose: For a cow form (default caster form) i would like to see my character casting some nature spell or roaring (if you never saw it type /roar in game). For a bear\cat i would like to see my character roaring if its a bear form or doing attack if its a cat form.

I hope its enough info to make a sig. Thanks in advance.

I wouldd like to make a request, been following this thread for weeks now

Arthurian
    MaleHuman, Lvl 80. Warlock.
    In full t7.5 http://www.wowhead.com/?itemset=-32. I would love to havee the little fog the shoulders cause showing. ;DThis will be A in my diagram
    He'll be kneeling down cos hes hurt or something.

Arthian
    MaleGnome, Lvl 80. Warrior.
    In full t7.5 http://www.wowhead.com/?itemset=-18.This will be B in my diagram.
    He will be blocking an scourge, and then there will more behind him and around the others.

Perféction
    FemaleDraenei, Lvl 80. Paladin.
    In full t7.5 http://www.wowhead.com/?itemset=-21. This will be c in my diagram.
    She'll be casting holy light on Arthurian who is kneeling down on the floor.

Extras if it possible:
    There could also be an inferno, fighting somewhere with arthian.
    Possibly in an forest or a place in Ice Crown.

Im not sure, if anyone can fit this altogether in one signature space.
    If so, PM me.

Andd also the person who is going to do it, PM me and i'll PM you backk to confirm
    So we dont get more than one person working on it. I know thats caused alot of trouble before >.<

Heres a picturee.
    The stickmen are undead :P
    The fat one is the infernal.
    As for the colours its up too u, but if i have to choose, say it in the PM
    I hopes its enough information. Thanks

Im a warlock. Not been nerfed for two patches. Its going well.

K, so this isn't a signature, but sortof close to it. I'm looking for a banner for a new guild website.

This banner should be around 300pixels high, and 750-800pixels wide. Guild's name is Shadow Council, and is an endgame pve progression guild on Rivendare (faction is horde).

It has 4 gm's i'd like to have incorporated on it somehow. I love how the character looks on This One.
    1. Female Holy Bloodelf Priest (in conqueror's gear)
    2. Undead Rogue (in conqueror's gear)
    3. Feral kitty Druid (black cat skin)upper left on this
    4. Feral kitty Druid (light brown lion-looking skin)upper right on this

theme should be dark and marginally scary or intimidating. Again, the guild's name is Shadow Council, server Rivendare. Horde guild. If anyone has a portfolio website or something of the sort, i'd be happy to go there and order one, as long as it isn't completely overpriced.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazylax
    Crazy ass diagram
    This is probably the wierdest thing Ive ever heard anyone say about putting in a sig, thus, I will promtly give it a go

/Cru

Deleted

Due to the fact a moderator (thanks btw) has DELETED the request list I had in my signature (I understand taking away the pictures but a list that I've been working on?) I now don't know who was next, there is a list on my blog but I don't know if that was the same order as on here.

I dont know if I can be bothered to do this anymore, seen as I've now spent most of my night looking through PMs to find requests and to find links.

EDIT - Just want to say thank you very much for those PMing me to help recreate the list.

Pm request ~

Quote Originally Posted by Caiti
    It's the style I use.. If you don't like it then take your comments elsewhere. If people ask for it, I make it.
    If you want a different style, then start making signatures yourself.

It's people like that have stopped half the artists actually making signatures.

And on that note, I won't be taking anymore requests. I'll finish the ones in my inbox and that's it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayde
    Due to the fact a moderator (thanks btw) has DELETED the request list I had in my signature (I understand taking away the pictures but a list that I've been working on?) I now don't know who was next, there is a list on my blog but I don't know if that was the same order as on here.

I dont know if I can be bothered to do this anymore, seen as I've now spent most of my night looking through PMs to find requests and to find links.
    Moderators on forums always become ass-bent on upholding ridiculous rules that one one cares about and that serves nothing but order for the sake of having order, not for the sake of pleasing the users.

So congratulations dipwits that moderate the forums, I hope it boosts your epeen to regulate a fucking internetboard and to impose on people that are not harming anyone in any way. Who the fuck cares if a signature is two images and not one or if it is 20px higher than the average.

Get a clue.
    No Screenshot. No Signature. From WMV or Ingame. Make it big.

Watch me create signatures on Youtube here - Watch my signature gallery here

the sigs you guys are making are really awesome!

if your still taking requests, i'd like you to make one for my warlock- info is as followed :

Character name : Migz

Class : Warlock

Gener : Human female - IN season 6 armor

Battlegroup : Misery EU

Also mention : Arena Master title somwhere if you can fit it in

keep in mind im a warlock, i want somthing really evil and horrid! possibly green-ish with like the felarmor animation, hard to explain, but like boneshock -

here is a previose sig you made which i liked.

awaiting your reply

Hey artists, saw a lot of signatures on these forums that i really enjoy looking at and decided to stop by and request one myself. If any one decides to pick this request up and needs any more information i will be happy to respond with what you need if its available for me to obtain .

Name - Comingatcha
    Race/Class - Gnome Warrior
    Server - Tanaris US
    Battlegroup - Nightfall
    Hair Color/Style - Black hair, with the pvp helmet on from the set you can only see part of the mustache though so it'd be the handlebar mustache

I'd like for him to be in the level60 epic PvP set dual wielding Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker and Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros.
    Maybe have him with his weapons drawn heading into combat and the sky darkening (something that could possess people to connect it to the battlegroup being Nightfall).

http://www.wowhead.com/?compare=1901...83:16484;20132

Hello i would like to request a signature.

Character name: Brewmaster
    Genre: Tauren male in tier2.
    Server: Balnazzar EU

I would like something abstract, arcanish maybe dark.U know not some happy resto background.

Hi i would love a signature so ill make a request

Character name: Manisher
    Class: Paladin
    Genre: Bloodelf Paladin in horde T9
    Server: Bloodscalp EU
    Background: http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...umb-argent.jpg
    Font: http://www.dafont.com/birth-of-a-hero.font
    Font Coulor: White
    And if you could, put me in the DK Event at lights hope chapel as a Pala ;P
    Thanks!

Two requests:

First is for my mage order: "The Illiriad". I am picturing a silhouette of a crystalline tower (sort of an obelisk, but crystallic), and maybe something with the four elements of fire, water, air, earth.

Second is my guild, the Sanctuary - feel free to experiment Website might give inspiration: www.mgsanctuary.com

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by ParagonDK
    Two requests:

First is for my mage order: "The Illiriad". I am picturing a silhouette of a crystalline tower (sort of an obelisk, but crystallic), and maybe something with the four elements of fire, water, air, earth.

Second is my guild, the Sanctuary - feel free to experiment Website might give inspiration: www.mgsanctuary.com
    Wrong. Damn, you are ignorant.
    Give more information or don't request anything at all.

Hello all, I'm going to be re-rolling and would like a super sig to go with my new name, Stargazing.

I was hoping for something in the style of

But, I'm a paladin, So more paladiny, and instead of the broken ground, maybe get a Divine storm going on. The colors in that are nice.

Gear: t8.5 chest/shoulders, No helmet, Face is like so: http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/8046/sunq.jpg

Earthshaper is my beatstick.

Text just to be: Stargazing (in the Birth of a Hero font )

I've sent a request to Omgasm, I hope he sees this so he can maybe not bother making me one ^_^.

I'd love it for Kate to do this one, the one i posted in this was amazing, and i'd love one as good as this.

(Nothing against Omgasm, his are fantastic aswell, but i like Caiti's style )

I really hope she didnt go ahead with what she said, and stopped doing these.

Anyone who reads this feel free to give it a go, i'd be honored if you even only considered helping me out.

^^;

For Cleanburst:

No Screenshot. No Signature. From WMV or Ingame. Make it big.

Watch me create signatures on Youtube here - Watch my signature gallery here

Hey, I decided to finally post here aswell, Ive seen the work some of you guys are doing, and I think you should start doing this for a living/for money, while your not doing it for money yet id like to take the opportunity to maybe get a sig made for myself:

Info:

Race: Night Elf (Male)

Spec: Resto

Realm : Runetotem EU, you can add or not add this to the sig, all up to the artist.

Preferences: I'd love a forum sig with my name in the left upper or right upper corner. The colors I would appreciate are Deep purple/green, and any other color the artist would like to add. Maybe an idea would be to have the Wild growth animation popping around my character in the middle of the signature, The "leafy" animation.
    Its alright to make my character in Tree of Life form, as Im always in that form anyway.

I would like it to be a "rough"sig... aggressive, aggressive in the way of, you just won an arena match against another resto druid who constantly drank every chance he got and you despise him but you won in the end, the feeling you get then... I dont know if any of you can incorporate that in a signature, but it would be awesome.

Thanks so much guys,

Its appreciated a hell of a lot,

-Greenfinger, Runetotem EU
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    Wrong. Damn, you are ignorant.
    Give more information or don't request anything at all.
    Apologies, but thought the artists might like some freedom and I am horrible at detailing things :S Really sorry, so here goes with a more in-depth description og my first request, hope this is better:

The Illiriad

I picture the two images here as inspiration, where the background will consist of the four elements, and somehow the crystalline obelisk tower in the foreground of it. If the elements can sort of blend, that would be awesome! The name "Illiriad" needs to somehow be in the image, or if that is not possible, merely a large "I" inside the crystalline obelisk.

The guild is for mages only, and the obelisk is sort of a wizard tower, but made out of clear, magical crystal, perhaps with subtle blue nuances.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by ParagonDK
    Apologies, but thought the artists might like some freedom and I am horrible at detailing things :S Really sorry, so here goes with a more in-depth description og my first request, hope this is better:
    I understand, but you didn't (and neither did you in your second post) give ANY information about your characters.
    Render? Race? Face? Hairstyle? Haircolor? Features? Pose?

Just a few of the things you could have mentioned...

Quote Originally Posted by Inferis
    For Cleanburst:

Nice, thanks man. it great

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    I understand, but you didn't (and neither did you in your second post) give ANY information about your characters.
    Render? Race? Face? Hairstyle? Haircolor? Features? Pose?

Just a few of the things you could have mentioned...
    It was for a guild logo, alliance side, humans. And it isn't supposed to have any people on it, just the logo.
    We are planning to start it soon, and a nice image would certainly help out greatly for the website - I know our admin would be greatly appreciative!