Re: [Photoshop] Signature request (Read Before Requesting)

Hello Artists. Gonna be honest with ya, this thread made me make an account here. Excellent work on sigs.
    I would like one for my toon as well if possible.

Name : Uzma
    Race and Class : Blood Elf Paladin
    Realm : The Forgotten Coast

I have attached a pic of how the toon looks like, I was wondering if i could get a sig in Pally T6 gear coz its just amazing. ;D

http://s455.photobucket.com/albums/q...309_085956.jpg

Thnx much!

Here you go

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/a...upid-guild.gif
    lol, sorry Somnio know you probably didn't want this guys thing made but was bored :P Don't have WMV so had no sigs to make

Lovely name for it

Thanks, I guess *grins*

I must say, you guys are pretty high-strung, but I can't keep apologizing, so will just let it go now. :P I'll crawl back under my rock and observe the fine art without angering people, hopefully.

Deleted

Finishing off my requests in the inbox.
    New WMV has t9 BUT the shoulders don't work, had to view them on wowhead and copy and paste them into the sig, NOT FUN.

Love you Kate!
    i Love It!, its perfect.

Thank you so much!

*sends a Hug and a thanks through the wire*
    True wisdom is to look beyond your own opinion.

anybody notice my request? :

hey guys. saw some of the sigs coming out of here and was so impressed by them i thought i would throw in my request. I play a Prot paladin and its by far one of my favorite rolls and class to play.

Name=Glorithan
    Hair/Hair Color = i have a flat top orange hair and the beard does not show through tier 8 helm.
    Race=Dwarf
    Sex=Male
    Class=Paladin
    Spec=Prot
    Guild Name=Darkfire
    Realm= Draenor, US

Would be awesome to have something that includes the guild name and some resemblance to the guild like dark flames. Would like to see him in full tier 8 but with "titanguard" for his weapon and "northern barrier" as his shield.

Right so I was kinda bored and rather inspired, and none of the PMs really got me brainstorming ideas, so I messed around a little and came up with this -

I dont really have anywhere else to put it, since there is no gfx forums, and all my siggy crowd is here so here goes ;3

/Cru

ps. If anyone actually likes this thing, I dont mind giving it for adoption

Stop even posting any finished signature that is over 100px tall. I am getting tired of removing them.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud
    Stop even posting any finished signature that is over 100px tall. I am getting tired of removing them.
    Surely I can still post ones i made and dont intend to use?

Quote Originally Posted by Rayde
    PM requests (I hope are in the right order, yes I'm holding a grudge -.-) -

Also I'm going away until friday so I wont be making any until I get back, unless I can download Photoshop onto my boyfriends computer without him knowing..

Oh the temptation.
    <3333

Hey, I'm requesting a sig for myself. This is my first request, so if you need more information, just ask me. So anyways, I was wondering if you guys could make me a sig of a Mage centered in the sig, with a fiery explosion in the background (how original, I know, but I'm a fire mage lol). I also would like the name, Kinai and my server, Sargeras in the bottom right corner in some cool text (I really don't have any specifics on this, just something that's not boring, such as Arial Black), reading as so "Kinai - Sargeras".
    The mage specifics:
    Hair : Blonde (not sure which style, just not the buns)
    Skin Color : White
    Sex : Female
    Gear: T8.5 Shoulders, with t8.5 chestpiece (I don't want the helm showing, and only a upper body shot)

Thank in advance, and just pm or ask me in this thread for any other specifics that I might be able to help with.

Hey, I already posted here but I found out you guys sometimes make banners too! I would like to request a guild website banner.

We are a hardcore raiding guild, on Runetotem EU,

Info:

Guild name: Continuity
    Realm: Runetotem
    Faction: Alliance
    Preferences: I would like to have three characters, in the front of the banner, from left to right:
    Gnome (Fire)Mage, Human(Protection)Paladin, Night elf(Restoration) Druid.
    In the background I'd like to have: The Crusaders Coliseum, Maybe a picture of the two jormungar, or just the Coliseum. I would also like there to be fires everywhere, like it is war, bombardment-ish damage done to the terrain. With a blue-ish glow over the entire scene, Icecrown still lurks.
    And the guild name: Continuity, in the left upper corner (above the gnome?)

Gear Preferences:
    Gnome Fire Mage> Tier 8,9 whichever the artist thinks works best with the banner.
    Human Prot Paladin> Tier 9
    Night elf Resto Druid> Tree form, or tier 9
    Size of the banner: Width: 800px
    Height: 200px

If you want more info PLEASE pm me,

Thanks in advance guys(and girls), Im really looking forward to the outcome!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Hey guys and girls, i'd first like to mention what a great job you guys are doing here, and how wonderful it is that you are doing it all free of charge, such a great service. Anyway, onto my request.

Character: Level 80 Human Death-Knight
    Name: Twilight Vanquisher Halexios
    Server: Terenas - US
    Gear: I would LOVE the T8.5 shoulders to be shows, no helm.
    Guild: Midnight
    What i'm after:
    This may be a big ask, but i'm looking for some thing that has me character on the right side of the signature, which is a close-up from shoulders upwards which shows the right side of my face and my right shoulder, I would like me to have the death knight eyes, and i would love the kind of death knight blue mist emanating from my body as if it's a mist, and in the space left have that blue stuff floating there, and near the left edge have my name like this kind of format:
    Twilight Vanquisher Halexios
    Midnight
    Terenas (US)

Feel free to mess with the position of name/guild/server i can't picture how its going to look so just do what ever.

I know it's a big ask guys but you guys have done such a great job so far. Enjoy and good luck!
    P.S Armory is http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...nas&n=Halexios
    I uploaded a quick sketch here: http://img198.imageshack.us/i/quicksketch.jpg/ to show you the basic idea of what i would like (don't use that as a rulebook just as a general idea of what i'm after) Thanks so much in advance guys, really appreciate it.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Crucial288
    I dont really have anywhere else to put it, since there is no gfx forums, and all my siggy crowd is here so here goes ;3
    This is not the place for it, either. Sorry, but I am trying to keep this thread clean of anything non-related to signatures and requests. As I am sure you have seen, the thread grew enormous already and any post that does not relate to the topic only clutters it more.

Anyone who wants to discuss this should send me a PM.
    I am done with discussions in this thread

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by glorithan
    hey guys. saw some of the sigs coming out of here and was so impressed by them i thought i would throw in my request. I play a Prot paladin and its by far one of my favorite rolls and class to play.

Name=Glorithan
    Hair/Hair Color = i have a flat top orange hair and the beard does not show through tier 8 helm.
    Race=Dwarf
    Sex=Male
    Class=Paladin
    Spec=Prot
    Guild Name=Darkfire
    Realm= Draenor, US

Would be awesome to have something that includes the guild name and some resemblance to the guild like dark flames. Would like to see him in full tier 8 but with "titanguard" for his weapon and "northern barrier" as his shield.
    Surely I can give this a go.

And the result:

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/4197/glorithan.jpg

Also in this post I'll take the space to dedicate a big thanks to Caiti for her incredibel unique signatures which inspired me to rewamp my style. I rly envy your style and consider me a fan of your work. Great tutorial which helped me alot into understanding "level mastering" and is the source for the signatures I create here. Went with a more raw concept of it. keep up the great work.

Cheers - Soko

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Dindaria
    Hey guys and girls, i'd first like to mention what a great job you guys are doing here, and how wonderful it is that you are doing it all free of charge, such a great service. Anyway, onto my request.

Character: Level 80 Human Death-Knight
    Name: Twilight Vanquisher Halexios
    Server: Terenas - US
    Gear: I would LOVE the T8.5 shoulders to be shows, no helm.
    Guild: Midnight
    What i'm after:
    This may be a big ask, but i'm looking for some thing that has me character on the right side of the signature, which is a close-up from shoulders upwards which shows the right side of my face and my right shoulder, I would like me to have the death knight eyes, and i would love the kind of death knight blue mist emanating from my body as if it's a mist, and in the space left have that blue stuff floating there, and near the left edge have my name like this kind of format:
    Twilight Vanquisher Halexios
    Midnight
    Terenas (US)

Feel free to mess with the position of name/guild/server i can't picture how its going to look so just do what ever.

I know it's a big ask guys but you guys have done such a great job so far. Enjoy and good luck!
    P.S Armory is http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...nas&n=Halexios
    I uploaded a quick sketch here: http://img198.imageshack.us/i/quicksketch.jpg/ to show you the basic idea of what i would like (don't use that as a rulebook just as a general idea of what i'm after) Thanks so much in advance guys, really appreciate it.

Interesting and well informing. Should be a fun job. Consider it done.

And here it is:

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/6...isherhalex.jpg

I did say it was a well informed post you made but I had no chance of knowing how your face looked like. Sorry if it's too far off. Hope you like it.

The majority of the signatures we post aren't getting used on these forums as signatures. So surely we can post whichever size we want.
    No Screenshot. No Signature. From WMV or Ingame. Make it big.

Watch me create signatures on Youtube here - Watch my signature gallery here

Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka
    Interesting and well informing. Should be a fun job. Consider it done.

And here it is:

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/6...isherhalex.jpg

I did say it was a well informed post you made but I had no chance of knowing how your face looked like. Sorry if it's too far off. Hope you like it.
    Thanks so much mate, exactly what i was looking for. Really appriciate it, quick question, did you use WoWModelViewer for that?

why remove them untill he actually uses them dear god?

and why are those rules here? for you to have something to do..? :S

Maybe revise them since everyone in this thread atleast agrees on them being stupid and most ppl i know think its stupid aswell
    Quote Originally Posted by Irealenta
    THE RULE!
    • [li]If the tank dies, its the healers fault.[/li]
    • [li]If the healer dies, its the tanks fault.[/li]
      [li]If the dps die, its their own fault.[/li]