1. #9981
    Stood in the Fire Orochiro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    455

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)



    Freebie sig for the first UD rogue who PMs me with name/guild etc.
    Pokémon FC: 1864-9765-3980 Name: ミノル --- Grass type Elite Four member in MMOC Pokemon League Tournament

  2. #9982

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)



    For Nyuun. I know there are some differences from your request, but I still hope you like it.

    PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

  3. #9983

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoxxsome
    Hey, I need a sig.
    I dont have very much ideas and i would like u to do your best work but heres my ideas.

    I just want my name in it and maybe my server
    Yuntrazlok-Boulderfist

    i would LOVE blue, green, grey, neon, black, white those types of colors and shades

    here is my wowarmory link
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Yuntrazlok
    (stupid im in pvp gear :[)
    You're going to get something good /evil laugh.

    Edit I'm finished:

    A masterpiece, if I do say so myself.

    Btw there is also a computer sub-forum these days which is for hardware and software. So perhaps someone could combine all tutorials, galleries, etc in one topic.

    Edit 2:

    Updated that background a little, there must be a gal (or guy?) who wants a sig with hearts and rainbows ...

  4. #9984

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)


    I made one too!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/world-of-warcraft-lore-by-richard-knaak-(spoilers)/

  5. #9985

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    You guys are amazing. Great art work you have come up with.

    I'd love something done for muy Troll Hunter.

    http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...r&cn=Camelstoe

    If he could be in Tier10 armour and in the awsome troll firing pose that would be very cool. For a background i'd love either Icecrown Citadel or just a styleistic view using the colours (blues and whites) would be fantastic.

    If possible i would love Camelstoe and Edge of Existence somewhere in the images using a Gothic style font. I really like these images and anything near these would be wonderful







    Those sizes are perfect too.


  6. #9986
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    England, UK
    Posts
    520

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    I've decided to take 2-3 PM requests out of boredom, now these may take a while to do so don't PM me, post in this thread then PM other people.

    And for people wanting to make signatures themselves, another tutorial of my latest style (will be doing a video tutorial of one of them PMs I get aswell)
    http://uberkayt.deviantart.com/art/L...rial-152972908


    I'll be taking the first 2 or 3 requests, I'll PM you back if you're one of em.

    Kate

    Caiti - My Work -/- Video Tutorials Here
    Sig Requests -No - Larger Art Requests - No

  7. #9987

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Caiti
    I've decided to take 2-3 PM requests out of boredom, now these may take a while to do so don't PM me, post in this thread then PM other people.

    And for people wanting to make signatures themselves, another tutorial of my latest style (will be doing a video tutorial of one of them PMs I get aswell)
    http://uberkayt.deviantart.com/art/L...rial-152972908


    I'll be taking the first 2 or 3 requests, I'll PM you back if you're one of em.

    Kate

    I would love to make a request!

    Name - Noxe
    Race - Human (male)
    Class - Paladin, retribution.
    Guild - Ordo Domus - US - Exodar

    In full Tier 10 Heroic gear. I kinda want him without a weapon, with a serious look (maybe a kneeling pose), really want the helm though. If he does have a weapon, make it Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand.

    Either a background the resembles ICC or something similar that kinda matches the theme of T10 heroic, or something with both a light and darker tone to it.

    Text should be something simple. Name and guild etc. Also if there is any way you can fit some flavor text into it( "The Light's Fury") Without making it too cluttered that would be amazing. If not, I wouldn't care though.

    Thanks guys, some really good looking productions here. Also, My armory is in my sig.

    *Edit: An Avatar with the face cutout and just the name if it is not too much would be awesome as well. Sorry if I am asking too much.

    Click to see my Armory

  8. #9988

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    {NAME} Krenden
    {RACE} Orc
    {CLASS} Rogue
    {GENDER} Male
    {GEAR} Full Orc Rogue Relentless without helm showing, Relentless Glads tabard, Relentless Longblades with mongoose x2
    {POSE} In 'Combat Ready Stance'
    {LOOKS} Dark skin, young, full face with red eyes, slight stubble and black shoulder length hair with 2 braids coming down onto the chest (like Thrall)
    {DETAILS} Would like a side on view of the Orc on the right hand side of the signature facing left in 'Combat Ready Stance'. Backround should be an orangy/reddy Bloodlust theme or shady rogue theme, whichever fits
    {TEXT} Krenden in clear font on the left hand side



    Also would like the artist to create an avatar for me with the sig..just a close up of the face or something

    Thanks heaps!

  9. #9989

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    Hey guys, Just want to start by saying awesome work on sigs, just amazing.

    I would like to request one if one of you guys can spare the time

    Name - Zariya
    Race - Orc (female)
    Server - Hellfire EU
    Guild - Devils Own
    Class - Warrior (Fury for pve, Arms for pvp)

    Wondering if you someone could do a sig where it shows t10 warr set on the left and relentless pvp set on the right?
    fury weps shadowedge and cryptmaker, arms wep shadowedge.
    Just a lil image I was going for :P

    Thanks in advance, any sig attempts will be appreciated, and once again great job on the sigs so far!


  10. #9990

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Caiti
    I've decided to take 2-3 PM requests out of boredom, now these may take a while to do so don't PM me, post in this thread then PM other people.

    And for people wanting to make signatures themselves, another tutorial of my latest style (will be doing a video tutorial of one of them PMs I get aswell)
    http://uberkayt.deviantart.com/art/L...rial-152972908


    I'll be taking the first 2 or 3 requests, I'll PM you back if you're one of em.

    Kate
    Name - Chugadams

    Race - Undead Male

    Gear - Mage Tier 9


    I'd like for it to be from mid-chest up, with a dark blue/silver/white background, possibly with the animation of a /roar. You can throw the name Chugadams anywhere you see fit.

  11. #9991

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Camelstoe
    You guys are amazing. Great art work you have come up with.

    I'd love something done for muy Troll Hunter.

    http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...r&cn=Camelstoe

    If he could be in Tier10 armour and in the awsome troll firing pose that would be very cool. For a background i'd love either Icecrown Citadel or just a styleistic view using the colours (blues and whites) would be fantastic.

    If possible i would love Camelstoe and Edge of Existence somewhere in the images using a Gothic style font.


    I hope it's to your liking. I wasn't content with chucking a pic of icecrown in the back, so I went with the blue/white thing you mentioned. I personally think it came out better than expected. Tell me what you think!

    PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

  12. #9992

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    Request

    Hi i would like someone to create a banner for my guild site. We are called "Devils Own" (Thaurissan - US), Horde and the colors red and black would need to be incorporated somehow. Also a horde flag if possible. Sorry if i cant describe something a bit more clearer, but i dont actually have any set ideas, just what i would like the banner to include.

    Thanks!

  13. #9993

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    PM Request:


  14. #9994

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    Name: Oosaioo
    Race: Gnome
    Class: Mage

    First, I would like to say you all are doing fantastic work on the sigs! I would like a simple sig in full tier 10 gear in a casting stance. I'm not trying to complicate things I would prefer the artist to have free reign on design.

    Thank you,

    Oos

  15. #9995

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Krenden
    {NAME} Krenden
    {RACE} Orc
    {CLASS} Rogue
    {GENDER} Male
    {GEAR} Full Orc Rogue Relentless without helm showing, Relentless Glads tabard, Relentless Longblades with mongoose x2
    {POSE} In 'Combat Ready Stance'
    {LOOKS} Dark skin, young, full face with red eyes, slight stubble and black shoulder length hair with 2 braids coming down onto the chest (like Thrall)
    {DETAILS} Would like a side on view of the Orc on the right hand side of the signature facing left in 'Combat Ready Stance'. Backround should be an orangy/reddy Bloodlust theme or shady rogue theme, whichever fits
    {TEXT} Krenden in clear font on the left hand side


    You are unforunate to have been caught between me, and Caiti's new tutorial. I was eager to test it out, so I hope you enjoy it.

    PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

  16. #9996

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    Quote Originally Posted by LRCollier


    I hope it's to your liking. I wasn't content with chucking a pic of icecrown in the back, so I went with the blue/white thing you mentioned. I personally think it came out better than expected. Tell me what you think!
    Oh that's excellent, thanks so much. One small thing though its Existence and not Existance.

    But happy with it all the same.

  17. #9997

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Caiti
    I've decided to take 2-3 PM requests out of boredom, now these may take a while to do so don't PM me, post in this thread then PM other people.

    And for people wanting to make signatures themselves, another tutorial of my latest style (will be doing a video tutorial of one of them PMs I get aswell)
    http://uberkayt.deviantart.com/art/L...rial-152972908


    I'll be taking the first 2 or 3 requests, I'll PM you back if you're one of em.

    Kate
    I'd also like to make a request! Something similar to the priest sig on your tutorial link would be sick :x

    Name - Makrinos
    Race - Gnome (male)
    Guild - there is no cow level
    Class - Warlock
    Gear - Full 277 Warlock T10


  18. #9998

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    Name: Luny
    Class: Rogue
    Race: Female Night Elf
    Gear: If it's possible I would like the tier 10 set (Shadowblade's battlegear) And if that doesn't work, the tier 9 rogue set (Triumphant Garona's battlegear) Without the helm showing. And 2 Bloodvenom Blade.
    pose: The combat stance.
    Appereance: No markings, short hair with a pony tail, light blue hair.

    I want her to stand in combat stance to the right, and the text to the right. It doesn't matter what font, but I want the text to be light blue. And I want the background to be dark and gloomy, perhaps with some smoke.
    Thank you! And I gotta say, fantastic work all of you!

  19. #9999

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    Quote Originally Posted by Camelstoe
    Oh that's excellent, thanks so much. One small thing though its Existence and not Existance.

    But happy with it all the same.
    Oh damn, sorry.

    Is this okay?



    Quote Originally Posted by Yoneru
    Name: Luny
    Class: Rogue
    Race: Female Night Elf
    Gear: If it's possible I would like the tier 10 set (Shadowblade's battlegear) And if that doesn't work, the tier 9 rogue set (Triumphant Garona's battlegear) Without the helm showing. And 2 Bloodvenom Blade.
    pose: The combat stance.
    Appereance: No markings, short hair with a pony tail, light blue hear.
    Give an armory link so we know what your character looks like. Especially since you want no helm.

    PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

  20. #10000
    Mechagnome beneholio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Graz, Austria
    Posts
    736

    Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

    Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...eron&cn=Lector

    Name: Lector
    Class: Undead
    Gender: Male
    Gear: Full Warlock Item-LvL 251 Tier10, just without the helmet! Weapon is not important (continue reading and you know why)
    Pose: For my pose i would like the final stance of casting on target
    Details: It should say Lector bottom left, background colour red/brownish bloodlust like

    Thank you very much in advance!
    Take A Walk On The Wild Side

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •