Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

Hey guys, Just want to start by saying awesome work on sigs, just amazing.

I would like to request one if one of you guys can spare the time

Name - Zariya
    Race - Orc (female)
    Server - Hellfire EU
    Guild - Devils Own
    Class - Warrior (Fury for pve, Arms for pvp)

Wondering if you someone could do a sig where it shows t10 warr set on the left and relentless pvp set on the right?
    fury weps shadowedge and cryptmaker, arms wep shadowedge.
    Just a lil image I was going for :P

Thanks in advance, any sig attempts will be appreciated, and once again great job on the sigs so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Caiti
    I've decided to take 2-3 PM requests out of boredom, now these may take a while to do so don't PM me, post in this thread then PM other people.

And for people wanting to make signatures themselves, another tutorial of my latest style (will be doing a video tutorial of one of them PMs I get aswell)
    http://uberkayt.deviantart.com/art/L...rial-152972908

I'll be taking the first 2 or 3 requests, I'll PM you back if you're one of em.

Kate
    Name - Chugadams

Race - Undead Male

Gear - Mage Tier 9

I'd like for it to be from mid-chest up, with a dark blue/silver/white background, possibly with the animation of a /roar. You can throw the name Chugadams anywhere you see fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Camelstoe
    You guys are amazing. Great art work you have come up with.

I'd love something done for muy Troll Hunter.

http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...r&cn=Camelstoe

If he could be in Tier10 armour and in the awsome troll firing pose that would be very cool. For a background i'd love either Icecrown Citadel or just a styleistic view using the colours (blues and whites) would be fantastic.

If possible i would love Camelstoe and Edge of Existence somewhere in the images using a Gothic style font.

I hope it's to your liking. I wasn't content with chucking a pic of icecrown in the back, so I went with the blue/white thing you mentioned. I personally think it came out better than expected. Tell me what you think!

PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

Request

Hi i would like someone to create a banner for my guild site. We are called "Devils Own" (Thaurissan - US), Horde and the colors red and black would need to be incorporated somehow. Also a horde flag if possible. Sorry if i cant describe something a bit more clearer, but i dont actually have any set ideas, just what i would like the banner to include.

Thanks!

PM Request:

Name: Oosaioo
    Race: Gnome
    Class: Mage

First, I would like to say you all are doing fantastic work on the sigs! I would like a simple sig in full tier 10 gear in a casting stance. I'm not trying to complicate things I would prefer the artist to have free reign on design.

Thank you,

Oos

Quote Originally Posted by Krenden
    {NAME} Krenden
    {RACE} Orc
    {CLASS} Rogue
    {GENDER} Male
    {GEAR} Full Orc Rogue Relentless without helm showing, Relentless Glads tabard, Relentless Longblades with mongoose x2
    {POSE} In 'Combat Ready Stance'
    {LOOKS} Dark skin, young, full face with red eyes, slight stubble and black shoulder length hair with 2 braids coming down onto the chest (like Thrall)
    {DETAILS} Would like a side on view of the Orc on the right hand side of the signature facing left in 'Combat Ready Stance'. Backround should be an orangy/reddy Bloodlust theme or shady rogue theme, whichever fits
    {TEXT} Krenden in clear font on the left hand side

You are unforunate to have been caught between me, and Caiti's new tutorial. I was eager to test it out, so I hope you enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by LRCollier

I hope it's to your liking. I wasn't content with chucking a pic of icecrown in the back, so I went with the blue/white thing you mentioned. I personally think it came out better than expected. Tell me what you think!
    Oh that's excellent, thanks so much. One small thing though its Existence and not Existance.

But happy with it all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Caiti
    I've decided to take 2-3 PM requests out of boredom, now these may take a while to do so don't PM me, post in this thread then PM other people.

And for people wanting to make signatures themselves, another tutorial of my latest style (will be doing a video tutorial of one of them PMs I get aswell)
    http://uberkayt.deviantart.com/art/L...rial-152972908

I'll be taking the first 2 or 3 requests, I'll PM you back if you're one of em.

Kate
    I'd also like to make a request! Something similar to the priest sig on your tutorial link would be sick :x

Name - Makrinos
    Race - Gnome (male)
    Guild - there is no cow level
    Class - Warlock
    Gear - Full 277 Warlock T10

Name: Luny
    Class: Rogue
    Race: Female Night Elf
    Gear: If it's possible I would like the tier 10 set (Shadowblade's battlegear) And if that doesn't work, the tier 9 rogue set (Triumphant Garona's battlegear) Without the helm showing. And 2 Bloodvenom Blade.
    pose: The combat stance.
    Appereance: No markings, short hair with a pony tail, light blue hair.

I want her to stand in combat stance to the right, and the text to the right. It doesn't matter what font, but I want the text to be light blue. And I want the background to be dark and gloomy, perhaps with some smoke.
    Thank you! And I gotta say, fantastic work all of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Camelstoe
    Oh that's excellent, thanks so much. One small thing though its Existence and not Existance.

But happy with it all the same.
    Oh damn, sorry.

Is this okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoneru
    Name: Luny
    Class: Rogue
    Race: Female Night Elf
    Gear: If it's possible I would like the tier 10 set (Shadowblade's battlegear) And if that doesn't work, the tier 9 rogue set (Triumphant Garona's battlegear) Without the helm showing. And 2 Bloodvenom Blade.
    pose: The combat stance.
    Appereance: No markings, short hair with a pony tail, light blue hear.
    Give an armory link so we know what your character looks like. Especially since you want no helm.

Deleted

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...eron&cn=Lector

Name: Lector
    Class: Undead
    Gear: Full Warlock Item-LvL 251 Tier10, just without the helmet! Weapon is not important (continue reading and you know why)
    Pose: For my pose i would like the final stance of casting on target
    Details: It should say Lector bottom left, background colour red/brownish bloodlust like

Thank you very much in advance!

PM Requests:

Quote Originally Posted by oosaioo
    Name: Oosaioo
    Race: Gnome
    Class: Mage

First, I would like to say you all are doing fantastic work on the sigs! I would like a simple sig in full tier 10 gear in a casting stance. I'm not trying to complicate things I would prefer the artist to have free reign on design.

Thank you,

Oos
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/world-of-warcraft-lore-by-richard-knaak-(spoilers)/

posting again for LRCollier after seeing his work using Caity's tutorial

Name - Makrinos
    Race - Gnome (male)
    Guild - there is no cow level
    Class - Warlock
    Gear - Full 277 Warlock T10

same idea as the rogue one you posted for kendren, character on the left using a casting animation, name/guild on the left (same font would be awesome). black/gray/orange color scheme to match warlock 277 T10. thanks and keep up the awesome work!

PM Request:

PM Request:

Quote Originally Posted by LRCollier

Give an armory link so we know what your character looks like. Especially since you want no helm.
    of course, sorry. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...njuros&cn=Luny

Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe
    I'll give this a go, I'll just use random hair seeing as you haven't specified it or gave an armory link.

Edit:

Hope you like them, if there's something you'd like changed PM me. Moved the name to top left seeing as blood elves are fatter than stick figures .
    Hey mate, thanks for giving it a go .. tried to PM but the verification letters aren't showing up :S

yeah i forgot to say what hair i wanted but when i remembered I was a bit too late :P ... well you got the hair style right but not the color (white) .. also i didnt know i would like worse than i expected without a tabard on so can you add the warsong gulch tabard as my tabard? (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=19505)

I know im being an ass and asking for loads but last thing, i was hoping you could mirror the blades edge arena so that the gate shows since this way it looks really dull with a wall and a bridge

thanks a bunch mate

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect
    Hey mate, thanks for giving it a go .. tried to PM but the verification letters aren't showing up :S

yeah i forgot to say what hair i wanted but when i remembered I was a bit too late :P ... well you got the hair style right but not the color (white) .. also i didnt know i would like worse than i expected without a tabard on so can you add the warsong gulch tabard as my tabard? (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=19505)

I know im being an ass and asking for loads but last thing, i was hoping you could mirror the blades edge arena so that the gate shows since this way it looks really dull with a wall and a bridge

thanks a bunch mate

Here's some tries:

If you want anything changed let me know.

PM Request: