10+ Year Old Account

Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira
    PM Request:

Thanks a lot for the sig. It looks awsome, just what I had in mind ;D
    Why is the shield generator always outside the shield?

Quote Originally Posted by LRCollier
    PM Request:

..wow

this sig is flawless tyvm

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Name: Cathtastic
    Class: Druid
    Race: Tauren
    Gear: Preferably in full tier 10 with Val'anyr, as I am close to having all thirty fragments and tier 10 is well on its way.
    Guild: I would prefer to have this kept blank as I am in the process of changing guilds.
    Style: Go wild! I want something eye-catching, and preferably green, but if you have a different idea that could work, go for it! Something different always impresses me.

Thanks a lot, I admire you guys so much.

Cath.

Name: Dracos
    Class: Mage
    Race: Blood Elf
    Gear: Full Tier 10, ilvl 264(green version) would be cool but without the helm on. You can check my armory for what my character looks like without the helm:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dethecus&cn=Dracos

Realm: Dethecus
    Guild: Horatii

Style: Im an arcane mage so I would like to see some sort of arcane theme. I like the dark blue and purple colors. Casting arcane blast or missiles could be cool. Action shot would be best. You guys are the artists, im sure you can come up with something very cool.

Thanks! These sigs are amazing! Im very impressed! I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Hello. You guys made me sign up to MMOchamp!

I love your work, so please grace me with a sig ^_^

Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...am&n=disgraced

Name: Disgraced
    Class: Death Knight
    Race/Gender: Night elf female with the long, dark blue hair.
    Realm: Hellscream
    Guild: Fates Downfall

The gear I'd like is shown here : http://www.wowhead.com/?compare=5113...;6;64784:4+1:0

I'd like her holding http://www.wowhead.com/?item=51133 under her left arm, and holding http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50798 over her right shoulder.

As for the surroundings, I'd like many dead scourge by her feet. For the background, I'm not so sure about the color. Maybe something dark and fitting for a death knight, or possibly ICC/Icecrown in general.

Sorry if this is too specific, but just do whatever you can or whatever looks best to you ^_^ You're the artists. :3 Thank you!!

*Edit: If her standing up makes it look too squished in, maybe you could just have her sitting down on the ground with her helm by her side, her left arm over her knee, but the blade still over her shoulder, and dead scourge still around her. Thanks

PM Request:

Quote Originally Posted by Memorïa91
    Hello!
    Love the work you guys do, it's like small artpieces indeed ^^
    I figure you guys have a lot to do, so I deleted my prev post and made a new one, at it was 7 pages behind
    I would like to request a signature for my human DK, named Memorïa.

I got this sketch for explanation of how I'd like it, it's very basic, but should give an idea.

http://img200.imageshack.us/i/sigsketch.jpg/

My char; http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Memor%C3%AFa

I would like the character on the right side, or middle if that gives a better result. With iceflames surrounding her, and possibly blood (hence the red lines), you may skip the red if the result of it is bad.
    I'd like her eyes to be light blue; like the dk's are.

But please give it a feminine touch, maybe a butterfly over the name, that was just a thought ^^

Thanks for taking your time to help :-*
    Just thought I'd inform you guys that there's not any help needed anymore. After deleting my first request (same as the one quoted), and reposting without getting any response i decided to give it a go myself.
    Keep up the good work though (:

7/7 HC!!

Hey guys, just reposting my Sig request, i think it may have been missed :-[

Name - Zariya
    Race - Female Orc (high ponytail hairdo, brown hair)
    Server - Hellfire EU
    Guild - Devils Own
    Class - Warrior (Fury for pve, Arms for pvp)

Wondering if you someone could do a sig where it shows t10 warr set on the left and relentless pvp set on the right?
    fury weps shadowedge and cryptmaker, arms wep shadowedge.
    Just a lil image I was going for :P

also a dark background with maybe orange or goldish highlighted area's if possible, but ofc you're the artists so please do what you think will look best

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by LRCollier

You are unforunate to have been caught between me, and Caiti's new tutorial. I was eager to test it out, so I hope you enjoy it.
    Thanks alot! its perfect.

One more thing though... you dont have to do it but I would appreciate it. Im no good at photoshop at all and if possible, could you make an avatar of that sig with the name incorporated somewhere please?

thanks again and good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Krenden
    Thanks alot! its perfect.

One more thing though... you dont have to do it but I would appreciate it. Im no good at photoshop at all and if possible, could you make an avatar of that sig with the name incorporated somewhere please?

thanks again and good work!

Just something like that? Hope that size works.

PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

Is this okay?

Perfect thanks a million.

Quote Originally Posted by Amuno
    PM Requests:
    Oh that's very nice indeed. Thanks very much i love it.

Might sound really daft, but i how do i insert one of my excellent signature pictures into my post? I can't find anywhere to add the URL?

Quote Originally Posted by Camelstoe
    Might sound really daft, but i how do i insert one of my excellent signature pictures into my post? I can't find anywhere to add the URL?
    [ img ] URL HERE [ /img ]

without the spaces between the ['s and the "img"

Name: Lìàdrìn
    Class: Paladin
    Race: Blood Elf
    Sex: Female
    Realm: Dawnbringer_US

i was wanting something along the lines of her with her avenging wrath spell cast in the middle of a heal with her current gear

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...C3%A0dr%C3%ACn

in the back ground i was thing something along the lines of many undead moving toward her.

then her name and realm in the bottom right corner.

PM Request:

PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

PM Requests (Banners):

Hey guys, just a photoshop enthusiast question, where do you get your stock or Original images from?

for example , it can't be a screeny can it ? it looks too much like a digital painting to be a direct screenshot , the only way i can see this coming from a screenshot is with blurring edges perhaps, applying some filters and playing with the level modes ( overlay, etc)

cheers!

doing sigs, pm me! REQUISITE: you need to have contributed to the forums, at least 25 posts that are not trolling or useless ! Dont pm me unless you have helped the community.

Quote Originally Posted by graywolff
    Hey guys, just a photoshop enthusiast question, where do you get your stock or Original images from?

for example , it can't be a screeny can it ? it looks too much like a digital painting to be a direct screenshot , the only way i can see this coming from a screenshot is with blurring edges perhaps, applying some filters and playing with the level modes ( overlay, etc)

cheers!

The characters themselves are from Modelviewer, then a filter is applied to give it the painted look. The Filter is called Topaz Clean.

cheers!!

very quick response, i love it!

thanks again

doing sigs, pm me! REQUISITE: you need to have contributed to the forums, at least 25 posts that are not trolling or useless ! Dont pm me unless you have helped the community.