Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

Hey seen some nice pics here I was wondering if I was able to get 1 made

Name: Keltherkain
    Class: Warlock
    Race: Human
    Sex: Male

I would like my lock with some green fire and in tier 10 and a Succubus

i want a set up likw this.

Top Left: Twilight Vanquiseher Nighthawk (just like in my current sig same alt codes and corect spelling lol) With <VALOR> under it

Middle: A Troll Priest in full White T10 holding a staff with the Priest symbol as its head in 2 hands above his head. I want it to have angel wings like the guardian spirit spell and be in a pillar of light with darkhamds coming accros it as if the darkness is moving in.

Bottom Right: A small picture of Frostmourne and the word Froustmourne written on it( for my server)

Can all the writing be in white and http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ACghth%C3%A4wk is armory but i want white T10 full for armour and the staff mentioned above
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

I've been reading this thread for a while, and found the artists sigs extremely creative and interesting to view. So I decided to request my own.
    Name: Thauraver
    Class: Hunter
    Sex: Male
    Race: Nightelf

I try to maintain alot of the Darnassus themes with my character, with purple hair matching my Darnassus tabard (and cuz it reminds me of LotR lol) and what not, along with riding the Darnassian Nightsaber mainly lol. So for my sig, it would be cool to have a white tree in the background...like the trees in Crystalsong Forest except white.

With the background being mainly purple and finally my Night Elf hunter in full T10(Heroic) upper body in any pose you deem worthy. Maybe holding Zod's Repeating Longbow in a Ranged ready position?

Then in the lower right hand corner, in medium/small text "Thauraver the Kingslayer <Fable>"
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...d&cn=Thauraver

Just like to thank Cazy on this thread as well as PM - your sig was awesome!

Hello guys I would like to request a signature if it is possible <3

Name: Angomaster
    Class: Death Knight
    Guild: Vicious
    Race: Female orc
    Realm: Shattered Hand
    Title: Crusader

I would like to have my char with http://www.wowhead.com/item=50787 wepons in main hand and in off hand, since I am playing frost DW and have those weps :=)
    And also would like to wear some pieces of t10, including nice looking DK t10 head, t10.5 if it is possible

You can just wrote something like Crusader Angomaster, and below guild Vicious, and if it is possible something small in corner Shattered Hand EU

Something with blue and red in background, with some stripes and flames

Hope that anyone have time to do this signature, thank <3

/cheers
    //Ango

Some really beautiful work in this thread. Was looking in getting one of my own made, but my artistic ability is slim to none.

Toon: Killstar
    Race: Human
    Sex: Female
    Server: Tichondrius
    Holy Priest
    Looking for an image with t10 i277 (since its the content we're working on now )
    Really like dark colours. If possible include stars in the background or anywhere in the general image.

Thank you so much

... just slapping a character onto a background...
    Example Before:

About 25ish layers later:

It's a little more in depth than that, sorry.

Posted this because I'm sure it's happening to other artists too. Don't get belligerent if we don't pick up your request or if it takes some time to do. Especially if you haven't given, at the very least, an armory link for us to work off of. (P.S. The person in question is not the person who I made that sig for. They were very gracious and informative. I just used it as an example.)
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

PM Request:

My status is closed again. It filled up fast but I want to make sure the requests are done in a timely manner.

Updated request

Need to work on my backgrounds >_>

Deleted

PM requests:

Hello guys I would like to request a signature if it is possible <3 )

Name: Piakralj
    Class: Death Knight
    Race: Female orc
    Realm: Sunstrider
    Title: Jenkins

I would like to have my char with http://www.wowhead.com/item=50012 in the main hand and in the off hand since i am a frost Dw dk dps....

I have all t10 sets so i would like to see me in full t10 gear (264 gear or 277 , just not in the 251)

Hope that anyone have time to do this signature, thank <3

/cheers
    /PIakRALJ
    thanks already!!

An updated PM:

PM's:

(I hate Hunter T10 Shoulders.)

(Tried a new smokey eye effect with this one.)

(And this one too.)

Quote Originally Posted by Aliadra
    Updated request

Need to work on my backgrounds >_>
    Is that a certain plug-in you're using for the texture of the toon itself? I notice it in a couple avatars and it's really nice. Was wanting to play around with it. I have PS but not as good w/ it as most of you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Allaicia
    Hey! Im new here and ive seen some of the work you people have done! Its amazingly beautiful!
    Anyways, i wondered if you could make two of my charakters in one sign size version. Its my rogue and my warlock!
    I want it to look like my rogue is running to attack my warlock, sorta with her blades (daggers) out and my warlock stands ready to cast a shadowbolt! Like they are about to battle. The enviroment has to be somewhat dark. I do not want their names shown.

- Your friend, TK
    I am so so sorry it took me so long to get this done. I kept getting really frustrated with the poses and I prolly re-did this a bajillion times. I really like this outcome though, hope you do too.

Quote Originally Posted by dannax
    Is that a certain plug-in you're using for the texture of the toon itself? I notice it in a couple avatars and it's really nice. Was wanting to play around with it. I have PS but not as good w/ it as most of you guys.
    It's a pay to use plug-in called Topaz Clean, it gives the sig a cartoonish, smooth, painted look.

Is a screenshot of said characters face is adequate for a request?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Hey

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Overkiller
    Character name : Overkiller
    Realm: Frostmane
    Race: Troll,Female
    Spec : Elemental
    I would like to have the title: The kingslayer

I would love a blue'ish background, Or a fiery one, You can decide wich one you want to do

The gear with shaman Tier 10, 264 Itemlevel

It would be awesome if you could also put a troll totem in the picture.

Thank's!

10+ Year Old Account

I got my homework for the night done early so I cooked this up for fun:

First person to pm me wanting it will be theirs. I'll change the name as well. (Only Female Blood elf priest, unless I can *try* to make the same pose on a different race which is not likely.)

And I suppose I'll open my request queue. I'll probably only take 1-2 still.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Taliron
    Is a screenshot of said characters face is adequate for a request?
    Depends on who's designing it. Different designers might like to use it as a source for facial attributes. But would rather use WowModelViewer to create a pose and angle that would better suit the design and which is also easier to adjust size so the pixels don't get too messy. Reason armory is better for a source, less hassle for both =]

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

PM request

Priest - Paladin - DK - Shaman - Sigs - Wallpapers
    PM Requests: Closed