Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

PM Request:

10+ Year Old Account

PM request:

Max size for signatures on this website is 500x100 and file size of 50kb

100px height can make it hard to get a lot of things into the signature, just a general note for everyone making requests!

Quote Originally Posted by Métamørph
    PM Request Completed:

Queue: asdkafjd, GTmon, Curaga
    It is even better then I imaginated! Your artwork skills are awesome

So I read though 30 some odd pages of post in this thread. All the way back to where my last request was, and I am still amazed at the work done by these artists. And the fact they give their time freely to do this for others.

I made two requests that were filled by these people. Caiti did my current sig, and Memorïa did the one for my Death Knight (I would have it up here too if they weren't too big together). And I am great full that they did them for me.

I am also sad to see that several great artist stopped making them because people are too lazy to read through the original post. And are so greedy that they can't wait for someone to respond to their thread post or a PM, and feel the need to badger them. It shows great disrespect to the artists, and shows that you don't think about others when they are offering their time, effort, and creativity to anyone that ask nicely.

/end rant

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

PM request:

In Queue: GTmon, Curaga, Pända

Quote Originally Posted by Andelormon
    So I read though 30 some odd pages of post in this thread. All the way back to where my last request was, and I am still amazed at the work done by these artists. And the fact they give their time freely to do this for others.

I made two requests that were filled by these people. Caiti did my current sig, and Memorïa did the one for my Death Knight (I would have it up here too if they weren't too big together). And I am great full that they did them for me.

I am also sad to see that several great artist stopped making them because people are too lazy to read through the original post. And are so greedy that they can't wait for someone to respond to their thread post or a PM, and feel the need to badger them. It shows great disrespect to the artists, and shows that you don't think about others when they are offering their time, effort, and creativity to anyone that ask nicely.

/end rant
    True but i do know some PMs have been forgotten. I know mine was made 40pages ago. I sent a PM to a artist too, but i was a newb and sent it like 5 times because it kept not showing up in my outbox, which i then reliesed you had to make it do :-[

PM:

Next up; Suspendo

7/7 HC!!

Okay, so now I see where the issues occur. GTmon pm'd me asking for a sig.. I even posted that it was in queue, and here it is, done by someone else.

Hrm.

wow that is rly nice, ty very much and yea sry about that, was my mistake. PMd like 2 or 3 artist, cuz i didnt get any reply, only after i pmd Métamørph. Sry for that

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by StrangeTank
    A while back I requested a Sig here and got an awesome one:

(TY Khatsoo )
    Only problem is my server(Drak'Thul) is becoming a PvE server, so I took the free x-fer to Akama.
    When I got to my new server... someone had my name so I had to change it.
    And Khatsoo took a break a while back, not sure if he ever came back.
    Can someone change this sig to my new name, Strangetank, or maybe make a new one if that is simpler.
    I just want me in my gear, shield raised, my name and Guild name. (same as the one on my current sig)
    Name: Strangetank
    Guild: Incarnadine
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Strangetank
    I just don't have enough time to invest in-here working and managing PMs.
    But yes, I keep following the thread on a regular basis, I love all your work artists, carry on!
    And there you go Galad, I hope the best in your new server.

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/7...ad2bisalt2.png

@ Celly, here is one version, with the edges a bit brighter. Let me know what you think.

original

edited
    Small change but huge difference according to me
    Before the edges just looked well, "skipped" as in nothing been done there. It looks better now

Thank you for taking your time doing the signature for me, really appreciate it <3

Quote Originally Posted by Memorïa91
    PM:
    Sorry it took so long hope you like it.

Perfect. You are awesome.

I would like a sig

Distant The Kingslayer

Shaman , Dranie

<THE ALL MiGHTY>

Something with Lightning would be cool idk just work with it.. email is foxerdavid@hotmail.com

( I have read the rules and agree)

10+ Year Old Account

PMR:

Hi! I'm looking for your expertise and would like to request a signature!
    On the banners, i would just like my Name, and possibly my server, your cass

Hunter:
    Name: Erunn
    Class: Hunter
    Race: Orc
    Specific Armor/Weapons?: Anything cool looking, more leaning to a ICC bow, For Armor, T10
    Expression/Pose?: anything that looks cool, would prefer my upper half, no legs
    Background: DARK with red tone, and the Horde symbol with a white trim in the Middle
    http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...mar_Tabard.jpg
    ^ But darker Red
    And also, this is if you want, if not, don't worry about it, if you could make it into a wallpaper size as well as a forum signature that would be really cool, my res is 1400x900

If you have ANY questions, please PM me!

Armory - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...holdt&cn=Erunn

Quote Originally Posted by Kereldiang
    Hi! I'm looking for your expertise and would like to request a signature!
    On the banners, i would just like my Name, and possibly my server, your cass

Hunter:
    Name: Erunn
    Class: Hunter
    Race: Orc
    Specific Armor/Weapons?: Anything cool looking, more leaning to a ICC bow, For Armor, T10
    Expression/Pose?: anything that looks cool, would prefer my upper half, no legs
    Background: DARK with red tone, and the Horde symbol with a white trim in the Middle
    http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...mar_Tabard.jpg
    ^ But darker Red
    And also, this is if you want, if not, don't worry about it, if you could make it into a wallpaper size as well as a forum signature that would be really cool, my res is 1400x900

If you have ANY questions, please PM me!

Armory - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...holdt&cn=Erunn

send a pm or it wont happen

Quote Originally Posted by khatsoo
    I just don't have enough time to invest in-here working and managing PMs.
    But yes, I keep following the thread on a regular basis, I love all your work artists, carry on!
    And there you go Galad, I hope the best in your new server.

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/7...ad2bisalt2.png
    Awesome! Ty Khatsoo, I really didn't want a new sig, <3 your art.

PM request:

In Queue: GTmon, Curaga, Pända
    Thank you Meta, good job

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by LegitDave
    I would like a sig

Distant The Kingslayer

Shaman , Dranie

<THE ALL MiGHTY>

Something with Lightning would be cool idk just work with it.. email is foxerdavid@hotmail.com

( I have read the rules and agree)
    This gentlemen PM'd me.
    So I have it done, even though I had said it would be done tomorrow ;p (Didn't feel like drawing tonight, I'll save my energy for tomorrow. :|

Designer notes: I liked the colors for the sanc non heroic, it went better with the feel and colors I was going for. Hope that's okay =]

~

But anywho; I will be taking PM requests. But! Don't expect them to be done right away, it WILL take a few days. I'm finishing up my last art compositions due then working on my final which I plan on taking 30-35 hours working on it. Which is due in 2 weeks. So busy busy weeks for me. )': Go go arthritis painkillers.

PM Request:

I had more baby aggro then expected today so I didn't get the 4th one out.

In Queue: 13
    Next 4: Stàrsky, Blazer, Cfox88 and H0rnedFr0g