10+ Year Old Account

Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

Quote Originally Posted by Baygon
    Where did Somnio go?
    He got perma banned for "being elitist" for trying to clean up this thread from crappy sig requests.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Glomps
    He got perma banned for "being elitist" for trying to clean up this thread from crappy sig requests.
    well thats stupid, now it's gonna fall apart
    Unfortunately, until the people at Blizzard take time to quit explaining why they are right and anyone who disagrees is wrong, they are not going to even hear everyone speaking out desperately trying to warn them the ship is sinking.
    the problems driving players from WoW aren't content or the age of the game, the problem is how the game experience and design philosophy are being undermined by Blizzard's hubris and greed.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Baygon
    well thats stupid, now it's gonna fall apart
    It has been the last 200 pages or so.

~

On topic:
    At last! I'm done with my second to last art composition, working on my last then my final! So be patient my requesties I'll get to yours as soon as I can! (:

Current queue: FeebleCow, Magnificent, Auria, Craas, Vladimar, Rukli, Sovietcake and Abeblinkin.
    (In that order. Expect it to take a few days to a week.)
    I certainly have my work cut out for me. :-\

PLEASE DON'T PM ME FOR REQUESTS RIGHT NOW. IF YOU DON'T SEE YOUR NAME ABOVE THEN THAT MEANS I DECLINED YOUR REQUESTS BECAUSE I AM TOO BUSY. DON'T EVEN BOTHER.

Quote Originally Posted by Stingher
    Not sure is this /roar enough for you. Was tricky to get it to look like something. I left the head in there, took the helm off tho
    Lol ye thx for that head is still there it is nice work /applaud thank you very much
    Quote Originally Posted by Supercrunchy View Post
    I play both factions and theres not much difference, we're all idiots

Quote Originally Posted by LRCollier
    I wish Somnio were still here to moderate this thread. It's definitely been going downhill, with hardly anybody reading the front page anymore. One of the biggest reasons I stopped making sigs here.
    I definetly agree here, it's just getting pathetic. People hardly put in effort with their requests, and they still aren't getting the point. Not trying to be rude or anything, but some new artists are making signatures for these requests too. Please, if it looks like they have not put any effort into their request, why should you put effort into making them? Somnio was a very hated person, but at least he made these people make decent requests.

With that said, I claim this:
    Quote Originally Posted by RüneRS
    would love signature of female orc shaman(inT10)
    Caracter name: Rüne
    guild: Go Rin No Sho
    server: Kilrogg EU
    would be cool if you could do something green/Algalonblue-ish
    I dont have any prefered image or pose but the Horde logo in it would be cool
    (plz contact me if you have a question about my request)
    Thx
    It will be done when it's done.

Quote Originally Posted by roboscorcher
    I would like my current sig in comic form. Small, but easy to read. That's about it. I want to do it myself, but my past sigs have sucked and I'm sure someone out there can make it epic!

It will help if you know the meme Also, feel free to use it as you own too.
    We make signatures, not comics. If you want a comic, make your own.

PM:

Aliiya:

Irulon:

Currently don't have too much time to spend on signatures, so please be patient.

In queue:
    Asparuch, Erunn

7/7 HC!!

Quote Originally Posted by ArchDruid
    if anyone wants to make me a male worgen druid signature with the name Soldrethar on the pic, reply to me plz.

looking like this:

http://wicksworld.co.uk/wp-content/u...09/08/Ss18.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by RüneRS
    would love signature of female orc shaman(inT10)
    Caracter name: Rüne
    guild: Go Rin No Sho
    server: Kilrogg EU
    would be cool if you could do something green/Algalonblue-ish
    I dont have any prefered image or pose but the Horde logo in it would be cool
    (plz contact me if you have a question about my request)
    Thx

Hope you like it!

7/7 HC!!

Hi i would like to request a signature for my arms warrior. His name is Kyeguy with the title Bloodsail Admiral. Hes in 4/5 t10 using Tyrannical Beheader. He's in the guild Templar of Steel. Also i would like some warrior red/black colors in the back round. Mixed in with the lich king blue/black. Maybe like but the red/black glowing around my char and the blue/black in the black round. I'd also like some artists to put there ideas into it and I'm sure i would like it. If anyone is willing to take this pm me.

Oh i forgot here's a armory link. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ridon&n=Kyeguy

Deleted

After trying to make a signature myself a couple of times and failing at it, so here goes.

I play an Arcane mage called Aaida. (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ramar&cn=Aaida)
    I can't find it anymore, but I've seen a signature with a kissing emote where it's pauzed halfway through, so that the hands sticks out. I'd like something similar, with a render or brush on my hand, or an arcane blast animation or something. I'm not that sure what should go on the hand. :-)

The gear I'd like to be wearing is full 264 Sanctified Bloodmage excluding the head and with the 251 Plague Scientist Boots, 251 Crushing Coldwraith Belt and the Red Lumberjack Shirt. I'd like the main color of the signature to be either purple/red like the tier set, or more light purple like arcane spells in general.

There shouldn't be much text on it, just my name Aaida and the guild Voice of the Many are enough, and I'd prefer a font like Petita (http://www.dafont.com/petita.font) and not something to futuristic. And Petita is just an example, anything similar will be good as well.

Besides that, suprise me :-)
    And many thanks in advance artists

Edit: Tier set minus the head

~Signature Request~

Name: Tal'jin
    Race: Male Troll
    Class: Rogue
    Gear: Trickster's Stickyfingers, Shallow-grave Trousers, Nyn'jah's Tabi Boots, Bladeangel's Money Belt, Shadowtooth Trollskin Cuirass, Shoulderpads of Dancing Blades, Grimgrin Faceguard and 2x Dagger of Bad Mojo

Would like the troll on the right hand side of the signature (able to see from waist up) with the 'yes' emote playing (thumbs up) and the horde symbol in the backround to the left.

Colouring I would like just white backround, red horde symbol and black/white troll (like my avatar) If its too hard just a black silhouette of the troll

Also if you could add a black border like my avatar

(no text please)

In Queue: 13
    Next 4: Stàrsky, Blazer, Cfox88 and H0rnedFr0g
    [/quote]

Looking forward too mine ;D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Greetings,

I've been following MMO-Champion forums for a long time but never did decided to make an account. Ever since I saw you great artists works/ results with brilliant signatures, I've finally forced myself to make one and hopefully have my very own signature, I'll try to give as much Information as I can to make your job easily managable.

Character name: Ertugrul
    Race: Male Human
    Faction : Alliance
    Server: Shattered Halls
    Guild: Fallen Heroes
    Class: Paladin
    Specializition: Holy
    Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ls&cn=Ertugrul

How I would like myself on the signature Is with Paladin T10 with sanctified version. Helmet should be disabled. I would also like my legendary mace Val'anyr visible on the signature. I'm not quite sure about background colours but If you've any Ideas to make the signature any better and attractive, I'd say go for It, I wouldn't mind. Though, I'm thinking SW Cathedral might fit In the background as It's where Paladins coming from^^

Or shining light on the background could also do the job If It's possible. Additionally, would like my characters name & title on the signature as "Justicar Ertugrul" and "Immortal of Fallen Heroes" with the letter type you guys choose.

Right now, I don't want to think of any other details as I honestly don't want to make your job any harder as It already Is.

Considering all the requests you Artists are being received every day, I respect your concern regarding on this thread and appreciate the favour you do for us players.

Kind Regards.

"I've sworn to protect the very Light where many Paladins failed to success..."
    "Not only my faith and holiness but also my courage will shield me from my enemies and the enemies of The Alliance!"

Justicar/Battlemaster Ertugrul

haha i love it thank you very much

: /

hope that was a joke lol....really hope it was a joke....
    Im pretty sure they are serious, they are not going to run around for your info. You gave 0 information on how you wanted it to look, thats exactly what you said you wanted, and thats exactly what you got.

I made a crappy post a few weeks ago, then saw all the crap these artists go through. So I decided I would be smart and figure out exactly what I wanted and PM someone with the details.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Hello, I'd like to request a signature

Armory : http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&cn=Runicblood
    Name : Runicblood
    Class : DK tank. Blood Spec.
    Guild : Audacity.

Layout:
    I'd like my toon in the gear he has on the armory link, but Sanctified shoulders instead of the regular.
    With Shadow's Edge instead of cryptmaker.
    I would like my character in a kind of 'salute' stance. If this causes my weapon to not show, go ahead and hide it.
    I'd like the background to be something kind of dark-blueish, Kinda of like an Icecrown setting. Just something death knight-y.
    And if possible the 'Frost Presence' animation above, so people can see that i am a tank ^.^
    However, if the Frost Presence makes it too bunched up, i won't be disappointed if you have to ignore it.

As for text, Somewhere off to a side where you guys think it would look nice i'd like
    "Runicblood (in this general area but in the middle of the two rows "Suramar")
    Audacity "

Thanks
    If you need any more info for the sig, just quote my text, or send a PM. I'll be happy to reply.

Also, does the sig. get sent through PM's, or do you quote my post, and post it up here?
    I 3d print stuff

what do you mean zero info? what else am i going to put? i dont have a freggin worgen in game to play to take a pic of. all i can do is give them a cataclysm pic of a worgen. and the name i want on it.

there is nothing else i can put. seriously. whatever, amuno had a worgen mage sig so.....but whatever whatever, just whatever....there is no more info i can give. same amount of info as everyone else but whatever, do what you want, be jerks, thats cool.

seriously if you think i have some sort of model to toy around with your're dead wrong. i cant show you how i want it to be posed, because i have no model to toy around with to pose.

unless you want to tell me how i can, then go ahead. otherwise, i gave enough info, and i got a half-assed bullcrap sig for it.

but ok, how about this:

i want my male worgen druid, to be in his salute pose, with druid tier 10 armor on. with the name soldrethar on it. with black fur and a black mane. thats all i can give you, if anyone can POSSIBLY figure out how to make that happen, i implore you.

and i really hope i dont get a response along the lines of "you were rude, so we wont do it now". because the response i got was far more rude then i am.
    PM me about it then, if you want one. And anyone else for that matter, but it has to be detailed, and preferably some indication of the face and features from the Blizzard released screenshots. If you send me crap, you will be declined, simple.

And anyone who wants information about these models needs to PM me, since this cannot be discussed on these forums, and I'm not after a ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Memorïa91

Irulon:

Damn! That is very awesome. Thank you so much.

what do you mean zero info? what else am i going to put? i dont have a freggin worgen in game to play to take a pic of. all i can do is give them a cataclysm pic of a worgen. and the name i want on it.

there is nothing else i can put. seriously. whatever, amuno had a worgen mage sig so.....but whatever whatever, just whatever....there is no more info i can give. same amount of info as everyone else but whatever, do what you want, be jerks, thats cool.

seriously if you think i have some sort of model to toy around with your're dead wrong. i cant show you how i want it to be posed, because i have no model to toy around with to pose.

unless you want to tell me how i can, then go ahead. otherwise, i gave enough info, and i got a half-assed bullcrap sig for it.

but ok, how about this:

i want my male worgen druid, to be in his salute pose, with druid tier 10 armor on. with the name soldrethar on it. with black fur and a black mane. thats all i can give you, if anyone can POSSIBLY figure out how to make that happen, i implore you.

and i really hope i dont get a response along the lines of "you were rude, so we wont do it now". because the response i got was far more rude then i am.
    This has nothing to do with any of us wanting to be jerks. Nor is it a wish to scare people away.
    It's basically just to get people to put more effort into it, as we do for you all!

Why should i spend my time on helping someone who put 5secs of effort into it?

Not talking along the lines with specific color and this and that, as I personally, and most of the artists here with me prefer using their own creativity to create a sig. But making a one-sentence request is just poor.

7/7 HC!!

PM:

Just quoting this, just to remind people:
    Quote Originally Posted by Amuno
    PM me about it then, if you want one. And anyone else for that matter, but it has to be detailed, and preferably some indication of the face and features from the Blizzard released screenshots. If you send me crap, you will be declined, simple.

And anyone who wants information about these models needs to PM me, since this cannot be discussed on these forums, and I'm not after a ban.
    Edit - Another PM:

Edit - Another one: