Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

Quote Originally Posted by LRCollier
    Holy jesus balls that was quick. My shaman looks fierce, and scary.

And I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Krenden
    Give up, no one will listen.
    I need to keep saying it. People are just too stupid. :-\

15+ Year Old Account

Heya, id like make a signature request. 500px wide, 100px height.

Attire: Helm (NPC15738 [47848]), Tabard of Conquest (Horde), Belt (Skyshatter Belt), Shirt (NPC1014 [8906]), Legs (Azure Strappy Pants), Gloves (Red Sanc Frost Witch Gloves).
    Also, I don't suppose you could photoshop in a wolf head pauldron on his right shoulder? It's a part of his character.
    Stance: SpellKneelStart [126] at frame 1960-1985. Slightly angled.
    Weapon: A sheathed Tauren Totem (Item27862 [27862][37525]) in this left hand so its in the right position on his back.

With the Helm, could you photoshop the gold trim to a brown or gray. And for the totem could you shop any green bits showing on to red if you can.

I like the signature design Zarios and Barawr (before his sig was broken) have where they had wolves partially faded into the background so anything like that would be awesome!

Id like to have Fenris in his kneeling position with lightning streaks pouring from his eyes under his hood, and lightning coiling around his arms (unless it looks $hitty then stick with the eyes).

The background, wolf/wolves, name and title are all up to you. Oh and, if theres room for a basic Horde icon, feel free to add one!

I apologize in advance if this is a huge workload but I believe in you.
    Huge props in advance for whoever takes this challenge. Ill be waiting for the PM! ;D

EDIT: Forget the to say what sex he was.
    Dreadmaul US Horde - "Dragonsworn of the Bronze Flight"

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrixstorm
    Holy jesus balls that was quick. My shaman looks fierce, and scary.

And I love it.
    I'm glad you like it, I'm suddenly unsure about the contrasting orange glowing eyes. But his normal yellow eyes inspired me to do it. :P Glowing eyes fit every agenda.

PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

darn, that shaman signature was amazing!

PM Request:

( I still hate multi character signatures. >_> )

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Amuno.
    PM Request:

( I still hate multi character signatures. >_> )
    Did you put the FML in there because you hate multi's? Lul, jk...

PM

Edit: Wait, seriously, I forgot to mention, im not doing anymore pre designed backgrounds, zones and such. Not happening....

Next: Peppertail

Hi I have a little bit complicated Sig request i think but i would be happy if any one would take it on
    500x100 pixle
    Name: Inngrimsch
    Guild: LoL We Rerolled
    Additional Text: Hunter for live
    General Design: 3 times my char with different gear sets on
    N1: My Dwarf Hunter in full T3 and Ashkandi on the back (without head gear showing)
    N2: My Hunter in full T6 + swp trash weapon (Shivering Felspine) and for the Head the Cursed Vision of Sargeras
    N3: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&cn=Inngrimsch this with hesirs on the back
    N1 standing left watching a bit to the left N2 in the middle just watching straight and N3 standing right watching right (they all watch to the same point)
    for the background i have no real idea i would like if u suprise me with something amazing ;X
    if u need a modelviewer link for the gear pm me pls i will give them to u as fast as i can

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

So i finsihed my first big project ^_^

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...iwallpaper.jpg

i dont want to post it here way to big!! and the fact that everysingle thing is like... 50x tooooooo small >.>

Anyway now that thats outa the way ill take sig requsts if anyone needs one, i have NO QUE ATM

There should be a disclaimer in this thread.
    I know to topic is long gone, but I would like to make something clear to everyone.
    This thread grows more and more every day. Not just a few posts, but 20+ pages. Most artists take PM requests. (Meaning that there are posts in the thread asking for sigs, and their mailbox)
    We can and will pick an chose what signature we want to make. So if your request is not taken up, don't take offense, don't bump, and don't re-post your request asking what was wrong with it.

Someone had mentioned earlier if there was something wrong with the request why don't we tell them how to fix it.
    Well, we don't have to do that. His request was really complex (in my mind obnoxious). If no one wanted to pick up the request, no on wanted to pick up the request. I don't know if I can make it simpler then that.

Someone else had mentioned if we don't want to pick up a request simply don't respond, and that's exactly what we tend to do. We skip over it and continue on. Ironically that's what most posters don't like. Being skipped over and ignored. (so it creates bumps, reposts, and posters PMing multiple artists or signatures. *even closed ones*)

As I've said before. Many times before at that.
    If you're really that upset, download photoshop. I am more then happy to give tips, pointers, and links to great tutorials. The same follows with other artists. Most of them helped me get going. If we're too lazy to just copy and paste a model onto some smudged background, then you're too lazy to download and learn to use photoshop yourself.

If we don't pick up a request, you're going to have to deal with it.

Cheers :]

*just posting again so people see it*

Thats true nicolette

One thing about requests is when they ask for spell graphics on the person or somthing.

Idk if its just me and being like BRAND new to this, but its crazy hard to keep shoulder effects, and adding "lightning pooring from his eyes" is ridiculously hard

PM

Signature request

Name: Kålisto
    Server: Rivendare - Horde
    Race: Undead
    Title: Of the Ashen Verdict
    Guild: Mediocrity
    Class: Priest Holy/disc
    Background: Crystal song forrest/ Crystal tree
    Armory Link to get the look: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=K%C3%A5listo (show without helm) :-*

Lots of purple in the sig, swirls. work your magic cause your awsome at it!

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account

My first sig! Don't hate. If you have any tips I'd appreciate 'em.

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelhowl
    Okay how's this,

Char name : Atilco
    Race: Dwarf
    Class: Hunter
    Realm: Zenedar EU
    Guild : Good game

I wouldn't mind a signature with a Wolf pet and the gear he has on armoury any wolf colour is fine.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...edar&cn=Atilco

Any type of signature is okay, dark or Mysterious is a bonus though.

not "dark or Mysterious" but bad request and decent sig so what evs

LFW....

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsalicious
    Signature request

Name: Kålisto
    Server: Rivendare - Horde
    Race: Undead
    Title: Of the Ashen Verdict
    Guild: Mediocrity
    Class: Priest Holy/disc
    Background: Crystal song forrest/ Crystal tree
    Armory Link to get the look: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...n=K%C3%A5listo (show without helm) :-*

Lots of purple in the sig, swirls. work your magic cause your awsome at it!

Thanks!

you didnt give me a link of Crystal Song Forrest/Crystal tree.

So i used the outland sky effect. Hope you like it

Quote Originally Posted by Rocap
    Mine
    oh no you didnt!

Say something before you do it.

You can use google btw.

I dont like using zones or pre detailed backgrounds so im glad you did that there, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Checksmix
    Thats true nicolette

One thing about requests is when they ask for spell graphics on the person or somthing.

Idk if its just me and being like BRAND new to this, but its crazy hard to keep shoulder effects, and adding "lightning pooring from his eyes" is ridiculously hard
    Well Several pages back I had talked about what I look for in a requests, and what ones I tend to skip over. (you were involved)
    I like need to know information.
    Would you like your helm to be shown? What gear do you want? Colors? Text?
    I like to see armory links, and I've noticed people give WMV information (I really like that)
    I also like seeing people who want other gear besides t10 (like checksmix)
    I make all my signatures 415x100 (good size imo) I won't ever use the full 500px. (too much space to fill)

What requests I avoid:
    Multi character requests: I like to focus on 1 character. I hate cluttering a signature.(especially when I like being able to see the background)

Over complicated signatures (ex: scars on faces, light pooring from eyes, wrath shattering an ice wall): All good ideas, and I understand you have the right to be picky about what you want on your signature, but we only have so much room to work with before your characters face becomes too crowded. It's also a bit of extra time.

No armory link: You can take two second to copy and paste your armory link into your requests. Especially if you don't want your helm shown. If not I will pick your looks/gender/race for you.(if I take your signatues)

Druids who want all the druid forms in their sig: lol really? I have to open WMV find all the forums, pick your matching skin, and pick out poses that will look decent together. I don't mind doing tree form if you're resto, or adding a bear iF you're a tank. One is enough.

Enchants/weapons: Bleh, just bleh.

The next few are a little less bothersome, just things I'm not fond of.

Backgrounds(Forest, icecrown, winterspring, or some random graphic you found on the internet): If you're a paladin wanted t6 and you link me some red fire...it's not going to happen. I like to avoid things like icc and what not because it generally never flows with the rest of the art well. Also icc isn't that visually appealing.

Swirly extravagant fonts: There are very rare occasions where I can get a font like that to go well with the rest of the signature.

Don't take this as a guide line for what not to put in your request. And these don't apply to other artists. This is just me.
    those are things I just like to avoid, and things I like to see.
    I'm very interested in making this thread a bit better, and see more signatures get made.

I still can't guarantee your signature will get made.
    Also this post doesn't need any criticism or rude remarks.