Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

Coppy paste this for a AMAZING sig

PM outline for Checksmix

Name(s) of characters and armory(s):

Desired Gear(remember some newer gear is NOT in WMV):

Helm on/off:

If off and you don’t have it on your armory, please leave a SS or WMV details:

Theme/Colour theme:

SS of specific background(IE I am NOT GOING TO GO DO AQ 40 to C’thun):

Size if not for MMO(IE wallpaper or guild site)

Pose(or I will chose it, no spell details (i can do casting not "casting wrath", just the animation of it):

Font(or ill chose what looks best imo, a good font site is Here):

Additional Info:

Topaz Clean On/Off(this is the effect of "hand drawnishness", a good example is my signiture):

10+ Year Old Account

Pmr~

Queue line: nWoMATT125, Rinn, Ceronus, Casey and Brael.

Please note that I am CLOSED. Not taking requests.

Also, this dwarf shaman is still looking for an owner. PM me if you want to claim it.

PM

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolette
    Thank you very much Nicolette <3, is there a possibility you can do tier 10 shoulders and change the wisps to white and the leafs to a bluish color =]?

Deleted

Request -

Quote Originally Posted by Keyko of Broken Blade
    Thank you very much Nicolette <3, is there a possibility you can do tier 10 shoulders and change the wisps to white and the leafs to a bluish color =]?
    HAHAHA yeah no.
    You gave like 0 information. So I picked out things I liked. Get someone else to do it if you don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Safhira
    PM Request:

This looks wicked .. Thanks a lot

Was on vacation so thats why it was like 30 pages since I saw and thanked for it

Awesu

Can i get a signature with my mage and im casting a firebolt human mage background is flames semi like the obsidian sanctum just says my name Regorious that woul be awesone

PM

and with this one im going to work, then a party, ill be back tomorow and can do any i get over night/finish up any that arnt done here.

Quote Originally Posted by Regorious
    Can i get a signature with my mage and im casting a firebolt human mage background is flames semi like the obsidian sanctum just says my name Regorious that woul be awesone
    /inc MS paint

10+ Year Old Account

Next time take time into your request and we will take time into yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolette
    Thanks for the very good work !

Let me know when the T10heroic is fixed ! ahah

Im trying to get a signature of a NE Fury Warrior. Name is Kurdalaegon of Earthen Ring. I would like to see the T10 gear set preferably the Red colored on (item lvl 277 I believe) but the yellow one would be fine as well. A close up would be cool or maybe dual wielding Bryntolls (axe from 25 Man Marrowgar) maybe the background could be a moonlit forest because of being a NE but ill leave that up to the artist. Id like the name to be present and if you feel it would be fine in the picture the realm name as well. This would be a great help and thanks in advance. ;D

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Kurdalaegon

Quote Originally Posted by Glomps

Next time take time into your request and we will take time into yours.
    Actually i think that looks pretty nice and thank you i asked in a hurry to go mow my lawn so this is cool but if you would like to expand on it it would be cool but if not the only thing is the armor seems a little warlockish and the name could be like smaller in the corner some where but for the most part awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Jarredkai
    Im trying to get a signature of a NE Fury Warrior. Name is Kurdalaegon of Earthen Ring. I would like to see the T10 gear set preferably the Red colored on (item lvl 277 I believe) but the yellow one would be fine as well. A close up would be cool or maybe dual wielding Bryntolls (axe from 25 Man Marrowgar) maybe the background could be a moonlit forest because of being a NE but ill leave that up to the artist. Id like the name to be present and if you feel it would be fine in the picture the realm name as well. This would be a great help and thanks in advance. ;D

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Kurdalaegon

Actually i think that looks pretty nice and thank you i asked in a hurry to go mow my lawn so this is cool but if you would like to expand on it it would be cool but if not the only thing is the armor seems a little warlockish and the name could be like smaller in the corner some where but for the most part awesome

Signature courtesy of Safhira.

PMR

Hey Everyone! I am in need of an interesting signature I can use on forums. I play an 80 Human Rogue, Assassination specced. I really enjoy the whole "9" movie feel of the Rogue T10, and the dark, icy feel of Icecrown Citadel. If anyone is available or kind enough to do something like this, it would be greatly appreciated. Either reply on here, or even in game to let me know. Again, I play an 80 Assassination rogue and would love for the signature to revolve around a gassy green "9" and Icecrown feeling. Thank you so much. Let me know if this is possible!
    ~Await
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...eaver&cn=Await

Quote Originally Posted by Sez

if you want anything fixed, i'll do it tomorrow, ta ta!

and i couldn't find a way to fit that *Sode no* in, sorry, maybe someone else can
    I really like it Although, is it just me or does the skin look a little different from my char? I think mine is more human like, not dead like :P if it can be fixed it would be cool oh, and if the black lines around the letters could be like icy /white that mght look a little cooler? I really like it tho

Edit: Dammit, just noticed that the maximum allowed resolution on my guilds forum is 75 x 500. if it's possible to reduce it to that size, awsome, if not, then don't worry, I'll have it on the MMOC forums

PM Guild Wallpaper:

I'm once again open for requests. Just please do not post in the thread and in the *same* day PM me. I will delete it. If you post in this thread give it a week or so before PMing me.