Re: Request a signature! (Read first post)

Sorry i apologize for my earlier request and my bad format ill try again

Text that you want to appear on the signature: i would like it to say just Regorious
    Type of font: any letters really a slick box look would interest me

Race/Class/Gender: Human/Mage/Male
    Spec:Fire
    Armory link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...l&cn=Regorious

Gear displayed on sig Full t10 264 pieces please
    Helm toggled off/on On please

Characters pose: Like he is on the armory page i linked if it dosent show up him doing anything then the cast for the humans

Color theme Black and and red please

Any additional comments and suggestions: i would like him in and Obsidian sanctum type background as far as the text just put it where its readable and once again sorry about my previous request and its lack of everything and if no ones willing to do it i understand i just thought this may fix it up thank you in adavance

My character is Eluniar- I would like to request a signature with a Night elf cat form (purple model preferably) pouncing at an angle from the left hand side, with a Orc (or any other horde race if it makes it easier) /cower'ing on the right hand side of the sig, sort of like an ambush scenario. The background would be preferably be Howling Fjord/Nagarand scenery but if this is to difficult possibly just a woodland backdrop. I would like my name on the bottom right hand side, in a camoflauge colour- font is up to you

Thanks to anyone who may take up this "project"!
    "Why you always nerf droods, BLZ???"
    "only becuase your mother play Pal??"

I would like to request a sig for my UD female mage. Perhaps a mid level shot (chest and up including the helmet and shoulders) Still nostalgic over the tempest of chaos sword from archimonde. I would like the mage to set off to the side with the sword more in the foreground than the mage herself. Name is Tulair from Llane, which would be displayed on the opposite side of the banner. Background could be perhaps scryer rise or the middle of shat (this isnt of extreme concern, feel free to try different things out). This would be awesome, let me know if you want more details or have any questions

Now that you are open for requests Safhira, if you happen to find any open time I would really appreciate if you could do what I mentioned above with my rogue. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gdav41
    Now that you are open for requests Safhira, if you happen to find any open time I would really appreciate if you could do what I mentioned above with my rogue. Thanks!
    Send me a PM hon

Quote Originally Posted by gdav41
    do NOT bump your post!!! - And i doubt you'll get your request made now that you've done so.

I would like to request a signature with my two characters on the picture, the dwarf paladin is named Bennon and the draenei shaman is name Endira.

http://img96.imageshack.us/i/bennon.jpg/
    http://img28.imageshack.us/i/endira.jpg/
    http://img265.imageshack.us/i/bothw.jpg/

The pose is finished but i need a cool Background, maybe a holy-elemental sheme or an icecrown sheme.
    Something like this one http://userimage.gamespot.com/images.../sig_image.jpg

Greets Bennon

Quote Originally Posted by ejfimp
    I really like it Although, is it just me or does the skin look a little different from my char? I think mine is more human like, not dead like :P if it can be fixed it would be cool oh, and if the black lines around the letters could be like icy /white that mght look a little cooler? I really like it tho

Edit: Dammit, just noticed that the maximum allowed resolution on my guilds forum is 75 x 500. if it's possible to reduce it to that size, awsome, if not, then don't worry, I'll have it on the MMOC forums

Text fixed abit.
    if i were to fix the resolution, the sig would look terrible imho.
    and all the skins aren't available in WMV, tried to fix it abit but meh .

Quote Originally Posted by Sez
    and all the skins aren't available in WMV, tried to fix it abit but meh .
    The later skins and eyes are the Death Knight ones, and the earlier are the normal ones. Although, if your race has more skins, like High Elves etc, you may need to go through more.

Also, a note to the PM's waiting, your requests have been delayed due to a lack of a mouse, please be patient!

10+ Year Old Account

Alright, I'm not sure how I feel about this. If you don't like it then you don't have to use it, but if you do, then I'm glad. Sort of made two different versions of it. I have the purple one without duskwood in the corner as well, I just didn't upload that one.

Why can't we just admit it? We won't stop until the blood is flowing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahaka
    Name:Hydrixia
    Guild:Agony
    Class:Shaman
    200px Height Maximum
    Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ne&cn=Hydrixia
    If you have it, portray my character in full Shaman Wrathful.
    If you can show my Shaman in the Cast (general) position that is shown on the armory that would be nice.
    Style:I don't mind what style.
    isn't that your third sig or smthing D:?

hah, actually, you made one for me, then i requested one for him. and now this one is for another friend of ours. so their all for different people ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Imnotgayimjusthunter
    hah, actually, you made one for me, then i requested one for him. and now this one is for another friend of ours. so their all for different people ^_^
    You can only use one of those signatures (Max 500px width IN TOTAL)

^Anyone wants? Playing with some random shizzle.
    Blood Elf Female Paladin

10+ Year Old Account

Pmr~

Queue line: Casey, Brael and Emee.

A PM request, since it's all I can manage at this point:

Also, can people please refrain from sending me requests, as my status is closed. Also, due to this, and I'm just quoting myself, with my apologies:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan.
    Added note: My cat pushed my mouse off my desk and broke it, and I don't have a spare, so I'll be using my tablet to make signatures. Sorry if they don't live up to expectations. :-\
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan.
    Also, a note to the PM's waiting, your requests have been delayed due to a lack of a mouse, please be patient!

Guildie request:

and

Not for MMO use.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolette
    THink I just got an orgasm So did he ^^ He gives his kindest regards

Well Several pages back I had talked about what I look for in a requests, and what ones I tend to skip over. (you were involved)
    I like need to know information.
    Would you like your helm to be shown? What gear do you want? Colors? Text?
    I like to see armory links, and I've noticed people give WMV information (I really like that)
    I also like seeing people who want other gear besides t10 (like checksmix)
    I make all my signatures 415x100 (good size imo) I won't ever use the full 500px. (too much space to fill)

What requests I avoid:
    Multi character requests: I like to focus on 1 character. I hate cluttering a signature.(especially when I like being able to see the background)

Over complicated signatures (ex: scars on faces, light pooring from eyes, wrath shattering an ice wall): All good ideas, and I understand you have the right to be picky about what you want on your signature, but we only have so much room to work with before your characters face becomes too crowded. It's also a bit of extra time.

No armory link: You can take two second to copy and paste your armory link into your requests. Especially if you don't want your helm shown. If not I will pick your looks/gender/race for you.(if I take your signatues)

Druids who want all the druid forms in their sig: lol really? I have to open WMV find all the forums, pick your matching skin, and pick out poses that will look decent together. I don't mind doing tree form if you're resto, or adding a bear iF you're a tank. One is enough.

Enchants/weapons: Bleh, just bleh.

The next few are a little less bothersome, just things I'm not fond of.

Backgrounds(Forest, icecrown, winterspring, or some random graphic you found on the internet): If you're a paladin wanted t6 and you link me some red fire...it's not going to happen. I like to avoid things like icc and what not because it generally never flows with the rest of the art well. Also icc isn't that visually appealing.

Swirly extravagant fonts: There are very rare occasions where I can get a font like that to go well with the rest of the signature.

Don't take this as a guide line for what not to put in your request. And these don't apply to other artists. This is just me.
    those are things I just like to avoid, and things I like to see.
    I'm very interested in making this thread a bit better, and see more signatures get made.

I still can't guarantee your signature will get made.
    Also this post doesn't need any criticism or rude remarks.
    Still looking for 2-3 PM REQUESTS
    And the above are criteria for what will get your signature made.

I got some really 1/2 assed ones :/

I'll open for PMs once more, but be warned, I already have two signatures and two wallpapers to finish.
    Any PMs sent may take a few days to complete.
    Edit:
    IF YOU DO DECIDE TO PM ME, MAKE SURE YOU HAVEN'T SENT, NOR WILL SEND A REQUEST TO ANOTHER ARTIST!
    If you do PM someone else I'll track you down, break into your house at night at steal your right shoe.

10+ Year Old Account

I also like seeing people who want other gear besides t10 (like checksmix)
    Oh my goodness, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I cannot begin to describe the emotion I feel when I see a request and it's NOT t10. There are so much better looking tiers out there then tier 10. (Personally my favorite is t6 for all classes). Getting a request with T10 is rather bland. I haven't even received any pvp armor requests in a while. )':

Oh and by the way to all people interested in PMing me: I'll <3 you long time if you request T6 : D