10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone tell me how to get tier 11 in wow model viewer, I have the beta but I can't figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by Cocoacross View Post
    Lies! Yours came out fantastic. I meant to post the tutorial since a lot asked for it back then but I couldn't remember where I found it.

I used similar colors to what the tutorial had, since I love earthtone colors. But Yours looks amazing with the blue and white, very heavenly. I think the only thing I would suggest on with yours is you started with the space effect right away at the back of her head so kinda hard to tell its supposed to be her hair turning into it instead, but other then that, again, looks friggin awesome! ♥

Edit: Oh nevermind, I see you posted the tutorial link on my comments Thanks! I had a guildee a while back who wanted me to do this with her human and undead o.O should be interesting. Thanks Ari!
    Oooh you right, Ill fiddle wit moving the stuff when I get a chance. Thank you hun <3.

Quote Originally Posted by Caiti View Post
    Oooh, Nice tutorial, I followed it a bit and made this:

Very pretty
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    PM Request

Hi!

I'm working on finishing up a new website for my guild, but I'm hopeless at graphic design. I'm hoping that someone here can help me out.

What I'm looking for is:

Guild Logo

Size: ~ 350 x 90....there's some leeway here, it can be a bit shorter or longer.

Text: "The Horsemen" and "Shadowmoon"

Content: Looking for a logo both for the website, and something we can use as a watermark for screenshots etc. So something pretty simplistic. Maybe just a small icon of like a horse or even just a horde flag, and then the text. Don't really have anything specific in mind really, I'm not very creative (why I'm on here to begin with).

Colors: Our site will have the ability to chose between both light and dark styles, so if possible I'd like one version with light text (white/silver), and another version with darker text (black/dark grey).

Format: Since it's going to be used for different site styles, and as a watermark, I'd like it to have a transparent background (so .png) if possible.

The site isn't done yet, but if you want a rough idea of what the rest of the site looks like you can see it here: horsemenguild.com/testsite

I hope this isn't too much to ask, and thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to take this on!

Quote Originally Posted by Eruionmel View Post
    Elyaan made a post about it a few pages back, if you click on her name and look at her posts, you should be able to find it.

---------- Post added 2010-10-29 at 06:35 PM ----------

My first 10 sigs compiled:

Could you possibly do a Draenei Paladin (Ret) showing an action? The sigs you made are inspiring.

But in general, if anyone can create a sig which includes a T11 Paladin with the name Kimhari, I would appreciate it so much.
    I'd love it if these were PMed or I'll just remember to look here.

Character name: Kimhari
    Class: Paladin
    Gear: T11; Byntroll
    Title: the Astral Walker

Once again, thanks.
    Last edited by Kimhari; 2010-11-08 at 06:25 AM.

Hello, i am blown away with all the fantastic work that yall do here. i would like one for myself! hmmm lets see what we have.

Name: Ambassador Amis

Race: Male Draenei

Class: Holy Paladin

Guild: None

Realm: Drenden

Gear: all T10.5 (helm showing) with bulwark of smouldering steel and Trauma.

Perks that i would appreciate: change the hue/tint/color of the armour to yellowish.. but not too much yellow-keep it realistic.

A bigger perk, but please dont do this if it looks too busy or too stupid at the end: Theres this view of the holy paladin healing a protection

warrior-(female night elf, full T10 without helm, long purple hair wielding The Facelifter and the Neverending Winter again, the hure/tint/color of

armour changed to purple.) i guess for this to make sense i have to throw in one of my favorite boss to fight... hmm lets see, sindragosa,

deathbringer, marrowgar, BQL, i'll leave it at that since its the T10/ICC theme. god.. this already sounds too busy and complicated i hope yall

can come up with something wonderful it'll be my first and only sig. yall dont have to include every detail that i mentioned above, feel free to

come up with something totally unrelated. yall can make a chin-up pictures, or anything really. i just wanted to present as much as info i can to

give u knowledge.

i hope i didnt miss anything.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Sig me please :D

Name: Justicar Inaru
    Server: Tichondrius
    Spec: BM / MM
    Armor of Choice: T6
    Weapon of Choice: Black Bow of the Betrayer, from Illidan
    Pet of Choice - Gondria, doesn't need to be full model, maybe face or faded presence?

I know I'm currently a Night Elf since launch of Vanilla but a Black Worgen model with Red Eyes would be wicked

There is a face option for worgen that is clearly more evil than the rest, choose that one! Evil face and grin would be extra awesome, RED EYES would be a must!

A backdrop of a dark gray sky with a moon in the background, something simple but with a slight luminescence or whatever is deemed artistic and worthy by the creator

Whoa! Thank you, Eruionmel! The image turned out incredible!!
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

but i have to admit i am a noob when it comes to sig. when and if my sig comes in, how the heck do i make it come at the end of my posts/comments?

Quote Originally Posted by Amiszilla View Post
    but i have to admit i am a noob when it comes to sig. when and if my sig comes in, how the heck do i make it come at the end of my posts/comments?
    [img] Signature URL Here. [/img]

That, without the spaces.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay so... I was bored.

http://qurkiegrl.deviantart.com/#/d32eurn

If you like it, favorite it please! Click download, to see full view
    Last edited by Ferous; 2010-11-08 at 08:07 AM. Reason: edited the link

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahstrasza View Post
    Anyone down to make me a sig of my -soontobe- Goblin Shaman named Gadgets? Only req is that she has awesome pigtails like muh avatar. However, I would absolutely adore as much color as possible in the background. Be it shaman colors or just rainbow colors all over. I am the color coma queen after all. <3 Me love you long time.
    Gave this a try, my first goblin signature \o/

I take PM requests for signatures, just give me enough information
    ~ Artwork ~ Status: Limited ~ Que: 0 ~

Basically I want a signature to show my future Worgen druid. I would like it to have a worgen on one side and a human on the other. The background for the worgen will be forests like Duskwood or Gilneas and the human background will be SW. The worgen will be casting starfire and the human wrath with their hands pointing towards the center of the signature almost as if they are joining. Hope that enough info and cheers in advance.

Edit: If it isnt to late his name is Zardruid.
    Last edited by zoutyboy; 2010-11-08 at 08:42 AM.

I've made a signature tutorial, as requested by some! I hope this is useful to some of you. Please, please, please tell me what you think.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...er-d32ewxj.jpg

(It's also in my signature now)
    Last edited by LRCollier; 2010-11-08 at 08:48 AM.

PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

Quote Originally Posted by Pallywag View Post
    Hi!

I'm working on finishing up a new website for my guild, but I'm hopeless at graphic design. I'm hoping that someone here can help me out.

What I'm looking for is:

Guild Logo

Size: ~ 350 x 90....there's some leeway here, it can be a bit shorter or longer.

Text: "The Horsemen" and "Shadowmoon"

Content: Looking for a logo both for the website, and something we can use as a watermark for screenshots etc. So something pretty simplistic. Maybe just a small icon of like a horse or even just a horde flag, and then the text. Don't really have anything specific in mind really, I'm not very creative (why I'm on here to begin with).

Colors: Our site will have the ability to chose between both light and dark styles, so if possible I'd like one version with light text (white/silver), and another version with darker text (black/dark grey).

Format: Since it's going to be used for different site styles, and as a watermark, I'd like it to have a transparent background (so .png) if possible.

The site isn't done yet, but if you want a rough idea of what the rest of the site looks like you can see it here: horsemenguild.com/testsite

I hope this isn't too much to ask, and thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to take this on!
    I'm very much so a beginner when it comes to advanced photoshop usage, but I'm learning and simplistic design is actually something I'm not terrible at!

I tried to go with what your site currently is using, makes things easier on you so you don't need an entire image package.

Tell me what you think of these:

Black Logo --

White Logo -- I'm fixing this, I was lazy and didn't make them white the proper way. :]

White Logo w/ Black Border -- More Defined as I have been told, and I believe this too.
    Last edited by Dixiespork; 2010-11-08 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LRCollier View Post
    I've made a signature tutorial, as requested by some! I hope this is useful to some of you. Please, please, please tell me what you think.

<3 Thanks! Love tutorials, never do exactly as in them but can always get cool ideas or reminders about what you forgot you could do.
    deviantART

Public Request

I find myself to be an "avid" Photoshop user, but seeing some of the work here, I can tell when I'm out-classed. I would therefore like to request a signature from some of these better artists. I have two signature requests.

1.) My first one is supposed to be what I will me race-changing my current Rogue into when it's available in Cata.
    Character Name: Chepeshot
    Race: Worgen Female
    -- As far as customization goes, I would prefer a grey fur colour, with some red eyes (if there is an option for that; otherwise something close. Nothing bright, please)
    Guild: Nefarious (not in signature)
    Armour: Tier 10 Rogue
    Pose: Bust-style. (Shoulders and up)
    Character position: Left side.
    Text: Chepeshot (Extravagant letter "C", and the rest in faux caps with a "blockish" style. Like the Century Gothic font.)
    Text Position: To the immediate right of the character pose; near the top.
    Background: Artists' freedom, with the exception of that I want it to look like the nighttime. Moon and/or stars optional; other background elements I'll let the artist decide.
    Sizes:
    • Size #1: MMO-Champ maximum signature size. (100 x 500)
    • Size #2: 150px wider.

2.) My second is also a "future" image.
    Character: Elistraae - Armory
    Race: Human Female
    Guild: Nefarious (not in signature)
    Armour: Tier 11 Mage
    Pose: Waist and up; casting. I would like to keep the hairstyle the same. (See Armory Link)
    Character position: Right side.
    Text: Elistraae (Extravagant letter "E", and the rest in faux caps with a "blockish" style. Like the Century Gothic font.)
    Test position: To the immediate left of the character pose; near the bottom.
    Background: Complete artists' freedom. Make it pretty, but subtle. Not a lot of bright colours. Keep it warm.
    Sizes:
    • Size #1: MMO-Champ maximum signature size. (100 x 500)
    • Size #2: 150px wider.

Due to the nature of these requests, I understand it may limit the amount of people that can do them, seeing as I am requesting Cataclysm models. One artist tackling both requests would be preferred, but if I have two different artists; one on each one, that will be fine with me. I would like to request that the accepting artist(s) please send me a PM notifying me that you had accepted my request, and I shall anxiously await the completion of the images.

Thank you once again in advance, and I look forward to seeing what you people can turn out. =D

EDIT: Do NOT show the helms on the characters, please.
    Last edited by Chepeshot; 2010-11-08 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Added notes on Helm preference.
    You are proof that reincarnation does indeed exist.
    Nobody could become this stupid in just one lifetime.

Signature courtesy of the awesome Zil. Thanks a ton!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LRCollier View Post

I spoted a typo :P, you said thanks to elaayn instead of elyaan )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TotalNuked View Post
    Okay, for the LAST time. I'm going to post this...

My future toon in Cataclsym will be a Worgen, if possible I'd like him to have a dark-brown to dark-grey fur, and a dark night and full moon background. Seeing that he is from Gilneas, I'd like to have Gilneas City in the background, (In flames if possible). IF it is possible a british mastiff would be better, since I'll be rolling a hunter. A close-up on his face would be perfect! Make him look like he's growling (mouth wide/semi open) if possible!

For armor I'd like him to wear the following items... Shoulders: *Hillman's Shoulders*. Chest: *Canvas Vest*. Hands: Either *Hillman's Leather Gloves*. Belt: *Dirty Leather Belt*. Pants: *Veteran Leggings*. For boots: *Mariner Boots*. And FINALLY for a weapon: *Huntsman's Crossbow*. That would nice. Also, if you can please add my forum name "TotalNuked" and my realm, "Wyrmrest Accord".
    Thanks alot!
    -TN (TotalNuked)

P.S. Please send me a message when your done, it'll help me alot! Also, sorry for being impatient... I'm just new to the MMO-Champion Forums, and how making signatures work out. =P
    Have you gotten your whole postcount here?

---------- Post added 2010-11-08 at 01:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    iphone request:

I've always loved your Wallpapers Zarina! I just wonder if you make computer wallpapers, if you do i'll PM you with a request when your Queue is open.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferous View Post
    Okay so... I was bored.

http://qurkiegrl.deviantart.com/#/d32eurn

If you like it, favorite it please! Click download, to see full view
    That makes a gorgeous desktop wallpaper. Been looking for a decent Worgen one for a while now.