Deleted
    Nvm. Found everything I needed to know.
    Last edited by mmocae31beb646; 2010-12-02 at 04:25 PM.

cellphone wallpapers:

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    I did a sig for nymie. . if its his priest. . I really loved it sad panda oh well
    hm no hunter, but imho another sig not used would be wasted time i can better used... thanks for hint (me needs new siggy too !)

Priest - Paladin - DK - Shaman - Sigs - Wallpapers
    PM Requests: Closed

Does anyone know how to turn off Val'anyr's super bright glow in model viewer? it explodes and makes my eyes go @.@.

Deleted
    Hi Guys,
    i'm new on the Forums an looked through the thread, i have to say: outstanding work of you Guys.

of course i would like to request a sig, too.

Name: Coreen (eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blackrock&cn=Coreen) arent allowed to post links at the point
    Class: Druid
    Guild: Schwert & Rose

i would use the sig on my Guild Forums, too. It would be nice if the Background and the border fade to #d5d7de.

Thank you very much,
    greetings Corius

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post
    Does anyone know how to turn off Val'anyr's super bright glow in model viewer? it explodes and makes my eyes go @.@.
    pause animation -> weapon to girdle (dont know what it is in english ^^) -> put it on again

Quote Originally Posted by cazy View Post
    pause animation -> weapon to girdle (dont know what it is in english ^^) -> put it on again
    omg it worked
    <3 TY

I had a real struggle making these since I really really really (did I mention really?) don't like the Twilight thingies. Gave it my best though, so here you go Gigdet. Tell me if you want anything changed.
    Still working on the iPhone wallpaper, should have it done soon(™)

Edit: And done. Not the same style, but couldn't resist the picture.

Last edited by Nacly; 2010-12-02 at 08:12 PM.

Deleted
    Much love Batty, absolutley <3 them

10+ Year Old Account
    This one has been picked up by someone, thanks alot
    Last edited by Aeronwy; 2010-12-03 at 04:13 PM.

Many thanks to Mystyka for creating my signature!

Iphone wallpaper request:

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Pm request:
    Was supperrrr happy with how this came out and wanted to share it ^-^

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Pjammiez;9655240]Pm request:
    Was supperrrr happy with how this came out and wanted to share it ^-^

Amazing work much love from here..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post
    I had a real struggle making these since I really really really (did I mention really?) don't like the Twilight thingies. Gave it my best though, so here you go Gigdet. Tell me if you want anything changed.
    Still working on the iPhone wallpaper, should have it done soon(™)

You're dead to me, Gidget...
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

Deleted
    Haha, its mostly to wind my guildies up with, dont worry i'll not be using it here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferous View Post
    This is epic, can I steal it?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    PM request:

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hi guys,

I'd like to request a signature for my Warlock. Here is some more info on what I would like. Sorry, i can't post any link at this time but i included the URL.

Character : Mystyka (wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zul%27jin&cn=Mystyka) (I won't post the guild name nor the realm since i don't want it included in the signature)
    Color : I'd love it to be either purple or pink but if you get inspired by another color feel free to do so!
    Background : I'd like to have either a skull or a cemetery background, the foggier the better! Here is two link to pictures to give you a general idea. Skull : (ashensorrow.deviantart.com/art/Skull-Background-173021625?q=boost%3Apopular+skull+background&qo=125) Cemetery : (sircrocodile.deviantart.com/art/Spooky-Background-Nekomata-138352256?q=boost%3Apopular+cemetary+background&qo=60)
    Fonts : I like those two next fonts but if you have one that you think would work better, use it (dafont.com/necropsy.font) (dafont.com/lycanthrope.font)
    More info : I don't want either the cloak or the helm to show. I am an affliction warlock. I'd like to have my succubus included but this is not mandatory. Also, it dosen't have to be the size required by MMO, since I will be using it on my guild forum. I want a signature that will look tough but also a bit girly, is that even possible?!
    Most importantly : Feel free to get creative! If you think something would work better, do it, i won't get offended
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Mystyka; 2010-12-02 at 07:04 PM.

Deleted
    pm:

---------- Post added 2010-12-02 at 07:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mystyka View Post
    Hi guys,

I'd like to request a signature for my Warlock. Here is some more info on what I would like. Sorry, i can't post any link at this time but i included the URL.

Character : Mystyka (wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zul%27jin&cn=Mystyka) (I won't post the guild name nor the realm since i don't want it included in the signature)
    Color : I'd love it to be either purple or pink but if you get inspired by another color feel free to do so!
    Background : I'd like to have either a skull or a cemetery background, the foggier the better! Here is two link to pictures to give you a general idea. Skull : (ashensorrow.deviantart.com/art/Skull-Background-173021625?q=boost%3Apopular+skull+background&qo=125) Cemetery : (sircrocodile.deviantart.com/art/Spooky-Background-Nekomata-138352256?q=boost%3Apopular+cemetary+background&qo=60)
    Fonts : I like those two next fonts but if you have one that you think would work better, use it (dafont.com/necropsy.font) (dafont.com/lycanthrope.font)
    More info : I don't want either the cloak or the helm to show. I am an affliction warlock. I'd like to have my succubus included but this is not mandatory. Also, it dosen't have to be the size required by MMO, since I will be using it on my guild forum. I want a signature that will look tough but also a bit girly, is that even possible?!
    Most importantly : Feel free to get creative! If you think something would work better, do it, i won't get offended
    Thanks!
    i'd like to have a try at this one, will try get the general idea's you are after included.

Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post

Really amazing work

Guildy request:

Woooo 1 more then done wit guildy stuffz, well till i can get T11.

Requests open again. . I wont accept everything though as I have limited time, so will only do those that interest me soz.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0