Deleted
    Hi there. After seeing mostly of the stuff made here, i got really interested in having 1 of those awesome signatures myself
    So could u please make:
    A undead warlock, wearing tier10 heroic. With some if possible fiery text, Red/Orange-ish text color.
    With the name: Dearundead. With a red/shadowed color as background.
    I mostly want the Head and Shoulders too be shown. If u decide too make this and u got an idea feel free too add it.

What's the new tree form under in wmv? >.<

Quote Originally Posted by cazy View Post
    PM request:

I loved this one! Would like to see mine like that... :"(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearundead View Post
    Hi there. After seeing mostly of the stuff made here, i got really interested in having 1 of those awesome signatures myself
    So could u please make:
    A undead warlock, wearing tier10 heroic. With some if possible fiery text, Red/Orange-ish text color.
    I mostly want the Head and Shoulders too be shown. If u decide too make this and u got an idea feel free too add it.
    Claimed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post
    I had a real struggle making these since I really really really (did I mention really?) don't like the Twilight thingies. Gave it my best though, so here you go Gigdet. Tell me if you want anything changed.
    Still working on the iPhone wallpaper, should have it done soon(™)

Edit: And done. Not the same style, but couldn't resist the picture.

Totally beautiful! Thank you so much Batty ^^

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pjammiez View Post
    What's the new tree form under in wmv? >.<
    hm would be interesting^^ or more the old one

Quote Originally Posted by ravell View Post
    I loved this one! Would like to see mine like that... :"(
    thanks, but the blending of yours is extremely better

last PM request:

Priest - Paladin - DK - Shaman - Sigs - Wallpapers
    PM Requests: Closed

Deleted
    I guess nobody was interested?!.. I tried to give a lot on input in the request since I have seen alot of ppl asking for more info before doing someones sig. Guess I was wrong?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearundead View Post
    So could u please make:

Hope you like it!

---------- Post added 2010-12-02 at 09:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Droda View Post
    I hope that someone would like to create this for me, but I understand that you might not have the time to do it!
    Take care guys, cheers!
    Well it seems you do not understand it's been 1 day since you posted your reqeust,I would do it for you if i had t11 models available but I don't,try sending a Pm to an artist else.

Just made a wallpaper with the same theme.
    Dunno if you want it, but was more fun doing the wallpaper than the signature lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Droda View Post
    I guess nobody was interested?!.. I tried to give a lot on input in the request since I have seen alot of ppl asking for more info before doing someones sig. Guess I was wrong?
    this thread moves fast and artists can't always see stuff, also it's the "business" end of the year for those of us with families and other commitments AND we've had teh Shattering full of new and shiny things to do AND Cataclysm launches in 4 sleeps. If you don't get a response to your public post then chose an artist (as in one only) with PM requests open whose style you like and send your request to them (if that artist agrees to your request then editing your original post to say it's been PM'ed is ideal).

Creating these signatures is purely volunteer work, and it's a crazy time of year for all of us.
    Please only PM ONE ARTIST @ a time

|My Work|PM Requests:Closed| Sorry No Guild Banners|
    Please include complete Armory Link in your request AND make sure your helm is displaying or not displaying as per your request

Deleted

my version. feel free to try someone else if its not what you had in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quick reminder that I am NOT accepting requests, and I'm not responding to PMs if you send them.

(Hint hint: stop PMing me. =.= )

| PM Signature Requests: Closed | My Work | Signature Tutorial |

10+ Year Old Account
    In additional note i went to spend some time clearing my queue this morning and when i looked though and checked them all i discovered i only had ONE of six requests that was unique (as in people had PM'ed other artists). So I am closing my PM requests for now, there's too much going on to waste my time doubling up on signatures, I have one MMO request left to do from Pat which i will do once Armory is up (maintenance at the moment).

I'm not disappearing just no more PM's I'll still pick up public requests when i have the time or the motivation to do some.
    Please only PM ONE ARTIST @ a time

|My Work|PM Requests:Closed| Sorry No Guild Banners|
    Please include complete Armory Link in your request AND make sure your helm is displaying or not displaying as per your request

Quote Originally Posted by Zarina View Post
    Iphone wallpaper request:

nice wallpap.
    also.. wohoo 55 requests in queue. my request is somewhere around there. looking forward to it ^.^
    i just want to ask tho.. should i send you another PM with the size of the wallpaper request? since i forgot to mention that one in my request ._. or if you read this: size 1280:1024 pretty please.

this is not a bump btw :P i've been waiting patiently and (mostly silently) for like 150pages now :P
    Perspective is like a coin. It has two faces, but most people fail to see both.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haz question. What DPI do you generally use when making wallpapers?

I would like to make a request for a guild signature/banner!

My guild name is What Went Wrong, also our realm Talnivarr should be somewhere inthere,
    I would love a dark battlefield of corpses ( preferable alliance corpses as we're horde ) and somewhere on the sig, a small horde banner, not too big, but a small subtle horde banner. I'd love it to be really dark. Smoke of fires around the battlefield would make it even better.
    I'd love a subtle grey color on the text, and What Went Wrong standing on top with the realmname Talnivarr underneath that.

This might look difficult, I hope it's not!
    If you dislike any of my idea's, feel free to make something different but this is just what I would like.

Thanks beforehand!
    Awen

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Batpanic View Post

Just made a wallpaper with the same theme.
    Dunno if you want it, but was more fun doing the wallpaper than the signature lol
    Once again, its stunning Thankies ^^

---------- Post added 2010-12-02 at 09:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tazsar View Post
    I haz question. What DPI do you generally use when making wallpapers?
    Phone wallpapers general go off the model, if its not an iphone (320*480) then you can normally just google it and get the canvas size from there. Wallpaper for PC's normally differ due to screen size so the request should supply you with that

10+ Year Old Account
    I understand you guys, but there are alot of artists having PMs closed Also since I did ask for a guildbanner, I am not sure who is interested, since its not just a sig, so it means maybe more work. So I hoped someone would pick it up. It's only there for a day now, so if nothing happens within 5 days, I'll just give it a go with a PM.

Many thanks to Mystyka for creating my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Arostatic View Post
    In additional note i went to spend some time clearing my queue this morning and when i looked though and checked them all i discovered i only had ONE of six requests that was unique (as in people had PM'ed other artists). So I am closing my PM requests for now, there's too much going on to waste my time doubling up on signatures, I have one MMO request left to do from Pat which i will do once Armory is up (maintenance at the moment).

I'm not disappearing just no more PM's I'll still pick up public requests when i have the time or the motivation to do some.

thank you! Ive been wiating for it!

iphone requests:

trying to take out a chunk of my queue before the leveling frenzy.
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart