I've made one for me (the one i'm using right now), i will be using this one i guess x.x I'm not really experienced with photoshop but i liked it ;D
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Yeah, Cataclysm pretty much is taking most of my free time, please be patient (those on my queue).

Signature Portfolio - Signature Tutorial - PM requests: Not taking requests ATM - DO NOT PM MULTIPLE ARTISTS!

10+ Year Old Account
    Character Name: crusader teletubbie
    Server: thaurissan us

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ubbie/advanced
    Gear Set: T11.5 pally
    Helmet: No.
    Pose: close up
    General Color Scheme: golden background
    and if anyone has time to make a avatar to go with it

Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    Oh thx Garots I had that though, will reinstall.

Nope no T11 yet. sigh this sucks
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Character Name: Dakus <Eternal Vigilance>, Dwarf Warrior
    Server: Frostmane US

Armory Link: I can you send you my armory in PM since I am new to the site.
    Gear Set: T11 with dual 2h epic weapons (your pick)
    Helmet: No
    General Color Scheme: Black and Brown to stay near the class color, also blood etc as it relates to a fury warrior would be awesome as well.
    I would also like an avatar. I know photoshop so if you could send me the psd file that would rock.

A Challenge!

Hey there guys. I have a fun project that one of y'all might want to work on.

I know that this is the signature thread, but I don't know where else to go! I need a 1400x204 banner for my guild. I know, it's a bit bigger than what some of you are used to working with, so I understand if it is not possible =).

The guild's name is Rainbow Revenge (I told you this was going to be fun.). All I really need to have on there is the name and US-Scilla. Be creative. I was thinking of having a rainbow in there, but don't forget the revenge part! If you need anything else please feel free to PM me. Possible ideas from guildies have been having an evil smiley face as our mascot, so play around with that if you want. For the colors, well, uh, think rainbow... This isn't a joke, and we are indeed a serious raiding guild.

Thank you so much for reading! If you need any additional information please feel free to PM me. I hope this is not too much to ask =)

Request: Kind of a weird pose to ask for but I did what I could to make it work

Name: Nasiria
    Guild: Toxicall
    Race: Female Night Elf
    Class: Shadow Priest
    Gear set: Tier 6 with Tabard of the Achiever
    Helm visible: yes
    Armory link for face, (hair and markings): too bad I can't do so then if necessary -> EU realms, Burning Legion
    Pose: Channeling of Mind Flay
    General colour scheme: I think that everything should be connected with 'darkness' :P Not too dark but dark xD (black, purple colors) There could be some kind of ornaments (like in BT), Black, purple or I'll just leave it to your vision
    Extras: Well, I want my SP casting Mind Flay so I think it sould be visible, black wings from Dark Archangel spell would be fantastic and 2 or 3 small Shadow Orbs flying around as well, no Shadowform. I don't want whole character visible, just the top of the body like in the most of signatures. About the text, I wonder if it could be silver.

Thanks and regards!

Deleted
    Heya, wanting to get back into making signatures, has anyone found a solution to finding Tier11 on Modelviewer yet? (:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Selki-Bean View Post
    Looking for an update on my current sig, i just race changed to goblin, so looking for my goblin in dark t11, name now Sélkí, Eu Kilrogg server, thanks in advance
    bump on this ...

Bumping will get you nowhere, and it's actually against forum rules. PM an artist instead. - <3 Elyaan.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2010-12-15 at 07:38 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Selki-Bean View Post
    bump on this ...
    There's a template on the first page.

10+ Year Old Account

Wezs's siggy

Visible text: Wezs (Character name) and under it Dispøsed (Guild name) Include the ø.
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ul/wezs/simple
    Gear set: Tier 6 Full set with helm showing, with mainhand season 4 brutal gladiator sword, and offhand warglaive of azzinoth and Tabard of the Shattered sun.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?) The goblin annimation of stealth.
    General colour scheme: Red and Black, to match the tier.
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?)

Thankyou.

Deleted
    Visible text: Dante
    Armory link: Unfortunately cannot post links yet - If this is a problem no worries, if not then it's EU Realms - Bronze Dragonflight.
    Gear set: T5
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Just slightly facing side on if possible, my characters faces always look a bit weird head on lol.
    General colour scheme: Light and dark blues, to match the tier set - or general holy lightishness
    Any extras: None that I can think of.

Thanks in advance to whoever picks this up!

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Ok Garots!

The picture I would like in my Avatar is this one.

I know there is a template and I would use it but I just want the top part shown and her wearing a christmas hat if possible .

Thank you <3
    Will work on this! I'm taking a break, so it should be here by Thursday morning (West coast time, USA)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by Unifybe View Post
    Heya, wanting to get back into making signatures, has anyone found a solution to finding Tier11 on Modelviewer yet? (:
    not me and i keep checking wmv forums, nothing. Dnt think the others have tried what with them being too busy with Cata.
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

Hey guys, was wondering if anyone was up for making a guild banner?

Guild Name: Ascent
    Information about the guild: 25man hardcore raiding guild on Barthilas US PvP, with a background of high end raiding.
    Colours: Silver/Dark Grey, Black, Light brown, Cataclysmic colours, Metalish colours, something hardcore.

If anyone could make this for a guild website would be great!

Site: www.ascentgaming.net

Deleted
    Hi everyone! I was just wondering if anyone could link me to a WMV that worked with Cataclysm. Right now the one i have wont show any of the new tier or pvp sets and only a bit of the dungeon gear. I usually get my WMV from here: http://code.google.com/p/wowmodelviewer/downloads/list
    but they haven't updated in a long time. Thanks in advance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fentoozler View Post
    Hi everyone! I was just wondering if anyone could link me to a WMV that worked with Cataclysm. Right now the one i have wont show any of the new tier or pvp sets and only a bit of the dungeon gear. I usually get my WMV from here: http://code.google.com/p/wowmodelviewer/downloads/list
    but they haven't updated in a long time. Thanks in advance
    If you have that problem I'm afraid there's nothing you can do. Some of us have it too, and we have absolutely no idea why it won't work despite the fact that we're using the same model viewer as those the models work for. :/

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fentoozler View Post
    Hi everyone! I was just wondering if anyone could link me to a WMV that worked with Cataclysm.
    I actually have that one and i can find the T11. I don,t know why i can actually get it and you guys can't. See my sig, she actually has the T11 on (i taught the T11.5 looked kinda funky, but i can get those too)
    Awesome signature made by the talented Myssham

Hey all...checking the forums while camping a elusive spawn out in Deepholm...got creative while waiting for NPCscan to go off and made myself a new desktop wallpaper XD

I would have thought Tier 11 would be with the default WMV by now, seeing as the gear is avaiable live from the vendors o.O I still have Cata beta downloaded and a older version of WMV with its directory path set to Cata. Glad I didn't uninstall it then o.O Been using it to make my guildmates some new sigs.

Time to dig up Elyaan's old how-to post and see if it works...

Edit: Okay, found her old post on how to find T10 items...I used this though for T11 as well, same instructions.

In WMV, I don't find T11 by name. All the sets can be found punching in "Item67xxxx" without the quotes ofc. Really just type in the first two numbers I showed, you'll get a list. From there, scroll through and find what you are looking for visually.

Maybe with the new WMV you don't even have to do the instructions. Just see if the Item numbers go up that high first. Hope this helps someone.
    Last edited by Cocoabeast; 2010-12-15 at 12:01 PM.