Deleted
    Hey always wanted a cool sig for my rogue, tried loads before but sorta got lost in the mix of all the other posts but anyways.

Name: Ambassador - Brodun
    Race: Dwarf
    Class: Rogue
    Armoury: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hellscream&cn=Brodun (Can't post links so copy and paste this )
    size: Normal signature size, I'm not sure!

Detail: Either a really serious kinda oooh scary rogue in the dark one, don't have to look at many rogue sigs to know what I mean, or.... Playing off of the whole dorf thing, could do a drunk rogue, which is obviously different to a lot of the standard 'scary dark rogue sigs' so get creative, could be fun to make! ^^ I'll leave the specifics up to anyone who is willing to take this up so, thanks in advance!

~Brodun

Ps. I'l keep an eye on this forum but there are alot of posts on a daily basis so it would help if anyone willing to do this sig would send me a message

PM Request:

PM Request:

Next in queue: Lithic.

Deleted
    PM:

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post

Also made myself a new signature. Yay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan-Amuno View Post

Also made myself a new signature. Yay.
    She said she's gonna establish a rota of both sigs, because I wasn't comfortable stealing a guildie's spotlight.

She said she's gonna establish a rota of both sigs, because I wasn't comfortable stealing a guildie's spotlight.
    I'm joking. That signature she is using is hideous, I don't even like it, and it's a really old one. Tell her to ditch it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan-Amuno View Post
    I'm joking. That signature she is using is hideous, I don't even like it, and it's a really old one. Tell her to ditch it.
    I like it! D:

I like it! D:
    Your choice.

Anyways, to the Draenei Appreciation Thread! No need to clutter this any more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi peeps,
    I would really like to request a signature for myself. :^) Here it goes:

-evergreens in the background (whimsical green background SVP)
    -armory: Evergreen Area 52 ( I can't post links yet :P)
    -Pose: cast general position
    -Gear set: Arena Season 1 Gladiator gear or tier 10.5 Heroic (no weapon) which ever looks better
    - Be creative

Thanks!!!!!!!!
    Evergreen
    Tootles

completed:

No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

[QUOTE=Shelzar;8623473]This is why to make a request as detailed as possible .
    so we know what you want .

If you dont , these things can happen and not all artist cba to redo your signature , that's the truth

Shelzar that looks incredible! Great work, I can't thank you enough )))

Deleted
    Hi i would love a signature of main character!

Name: Razengu
    Race: Orc
    Class: Elemental Shaman
    Geneder: Male

I would like to have him in Full Wrathful gear + Wrathful Gladiator's Salvation weapon (http : //www . wowhead . com/item=51454 ) and Wrathful Gladiator's Barrier ( http : //www . wowhead . com/item=51452 ).

The surronding should be frosty and snowy with some lightning.

Avrage colour should be: Dark blue with some lighter blue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for good pm requests that include:
    • armoury link of your char or the name of the Boss/NPC you want a sig with (cause I can't guess faces/hairstyles/skin colours)
    • gear desired if not the one in the armoury
    • helm on/off
    • any pose that you particularly don't want (cause it sucks to have to redo it if it turns out you don't want your char standing like that)
    • text to be included (name/guild/realm/quote)

NOT taking requests of:
    • Funny sigs and or with potty humour quotes, I don't do funny. Or I'll make you the sig but won't include the quote.
    • "I want this char crouching on the right this one standing on the left, name must be on top right corner in this colour and background must be that colour" (don't mean to be an ass-hat but more often than not requested poses and char positioning doesn't look good in the small space of a sig)
    • Guild banners
    • Website layouts
    • Wallpapers
    Last edited by Cyhiraeth; 2010-08-20 at 11:30 AM.

Sig request status: Closed | Queue: 0 | My Work | My "rules"

Thanks-thanks!!! I LOVE it!

Deleted
    PMs:

Queue[5]

Quote Originally Posted by hirazu View Post
    Hi i would love a signature of main character!

Name: Razengu
    Race: Orc
    Class: Elemental Shaman
    Geneder: Male

I would like to have him in Full Wrathful gear + Wrathful Gladiator's Salvation weapon (http : //www . wowhead . com/item=51454 ) and Wrathful Gladiator's Barrier ( http : //www . wowhead . com/item=51452 ).

The surronding should be frosty and snowy with some lightning.

Avrage colour should be: Dark blue with some lighter blue.
    i find this very .. suspicious, silversa the druid i made a sig for (asked for another one) acounts name was razengu and this guy has 1 post count and is asking for a signature /shrug

Deleted
    Howdy,

Been lurking too long, but I guess it's sig request time after all those months.
    So if anyone would be kind enough:

Name: Shaxxy
    Race: Gnome
    Class: Mage
    Armory: armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shadowsong&n=shaxxy
    Size: standard

Description and Details: colored with some red and/or blue'ish background, and a caster-like pose. Other than that, total freedom allowed.
    Just need the name visible, nothing else really needed

Deleted
    Being amazed by how beautiful all of thse signatures are, I thought I kindly ask you guys to make one for me as well.

Name: Aaida
    Race: Human
    Class: Mage
    Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ramar&cn=Aaida
    Size: Standard
    Title: The Astral Walker
    Prefered Font: Petita (http://www.dafont.com/petita.font) if it doesn't fit well, feel free to change it.
    Gear: Full T10 277, Heroic Crushing Coldwraith Belt, Bloodsurge, Kel'Thuzad's Blade of Agony and Shadow Silk Spindle, both heroic.
    Although I wonder what parts of all the armor would show, I think these items fit quite well together. Oh, I would like to see my face though, so now helm.

Description: So, being a fire mage with a red/black ish armour and weapon set. I'd love a background with lots of fire, me casting dragon's breath (or something near enough), Deathwing in the background or me casting a fireball. I think this gives a good idea of what I have in mind, but I'll let it up to you to decide what fits best for a fire mage. This world will burn!

I'm not sure if I can say this, but I'm in love with your work Sokogeka, so if you have any spare time it would be greatly appreciated. But then again, I'd be very grateful if anyone claims this one.

Thanks in Advance,
    Aaida
    Last edited by mmoc9d3f59c8f6; 2010-08-19 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    i find this very .. suspicious, silversa the druid i made a sig for (asked for another one) acounts name was razengu and this guy has 1 post count and is asking for a signature /shrug

well probobly a ripoff of my name
    I have alot of haters cause i report alot of people in-game cause they spam chats like hell! AND I TELL THEM THAT I DID :P