Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Rogue Leveling Help

Hello .... I'm leveling a 2nd rogue and am mystified. Mystified at how much less dps I do than my leveling partner.

<a href="http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ht&cn=Lorinai" target=”_blank”>My Armory</a>

<a href="http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ght&n=Whimsye" target=”_blank”>Her Armory</a>

For my playing ability my main is kinda max'd - meaning I don't have time to chase end game content and I got bored running folks through lower dungeons, being an achievement junkie, etc and rolled Lorinai. I just really like playing a rogue.

Seems I have something wrong with her build. I am shooting for 15/51/5 and picking points in the build a bit randomly. Weapons are a bugger, can't find anything decent.

Any help appreciated.
    If two people are exactly alike, one is not necessary.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Rogue Leveling Help

Well, ideally you'd be looking at getting killing spree as early as possible. It'd pump your dps output through the roof.

As for why you do less, short of that, your weapons are significantly worse than the druid's weapon.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Rogue Leveling Help

Have always had trouble knowing which talents to take when???

I see what you mean about the weapons and an armory upgrade search doesn't show much until I get this char to Northrend. /sigh

There's got to be something better in outland!!
    If two people are exactly alike, one is not necessary.