Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: About Frostmourne

Frostmourne was born to make evil, what makes you think you could cleanse it?
    if you really were from Sweden this thread would be about metal

Frosmourne might possibly be buyable with 500 badges of great justice

I like the idea about carrying a weapon that contains a tiny shard of Frostmourne.

When Arthas is defeated, the raid should be able to loot a [destroyed frostmourne] or [broken blade] or sumthing. This would be a questitem you'd have to bring to dalaran and after some nice story-quests and "gotalktothatguy"-quests a master blacksmith-NPC would forge you a weapon of your choice, containing a small piece of the destroyed frostmourne.
    This way all kinds of weapons could be made and the items would still be something very special, though not to powerful lore-wise. Epic ofc, not legendary.

^ i personally like this more than the wait-in-line method (which is notorious for utterly damning the lore by giving it to 13 yr old rogues that press 3 buttons and avoid fires...wheres the justice!)

Quote Originally Posted by Swagula
    Alot of people seem to think its not going to drop, but it was even stated at blizzcon 07 that it will.

"

from http://www.wowwiki.com/Frostmourne near the bottom of the page, blizzcon revelation.

Wow, great of you to show 2 year old "news".

I like the idea of being able to have weapons made from a shard of frostmourne

Though i would like it to be more like thunderfury,blessed blade of blah blah blah. in that the drop chance was almost 0 and you had to get insanly exspensive rare mats to make a giant boss appear and then kill it to get your legendary
    "Your country is like an old maid servant; accustomed to being raped by everyone." - Napoleon