Resto Shaman PvP - PTR

Is anyone else feeling the hurt (Tidal Waves change)?
    I know PvErs will probably not notice as much, but I got quite used to having really speedy LHWs.

Exactly why are they removing haste and giving crit?
    I'm thinking of stacking/gemming haste now, but I'm not sure how far that'll get me..

I've tried every healing class on the PTR. Druids and Priest (Disc) are fine, Priest (Holy) is interesting.., but Shaman and Paladin are really in the gutter... It's saying something when I'd rather play a pally, as Beacon on self + heal others means you need to worry less (and some CDs for harder situations).

Hope Blizz reverts the TW change, and does something about CH and Riptide interaction (it's possibly the least used mechanism in the game).

You know what would be really cool?
    Spirit Link.

Oh well.

Re: Resto Shaman PvP - PTR

Lol [Spirit Link], that better be our 61 pointer. I see them giving us a cool down (like GS or PS).

I haven't tried it on the PTR yet, but hopefully its either changed back to the haste or resilience and the passive health bonus go a long way to help shaman survivability :\

Same feeling here, that quick LHW was the one thing that made me enjoy Shaman healing