Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: WORLD FIRST~ "Realm First! Death's Demise" BY STARS--TW

From the 1.12.1 patch notes:
    Fixed a graphical error with the Dreadnaught Helmet.
    If this doesn't trivialize the 4h encounter, I don't know what does. :
    Main: Enhance Shaman
    Current alt status:
    80 Unholy DK - 80 Feral Druid - 80 Disc Priest
    80 Ret Paladin - 80 Arcane Mage - 80 Prot Warrior
    77 Warlock - 80 Marks Hunter - 75 Rogue

I participated in the legendary Bacon thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Haskel
    From the 1.12.1 patch notes:
    If this doesn't trivialize the 4h encounter, I don't know what does. :
    Edited: Got Trolled Hard!

/Snoc

Quote Originally Posted by Snoc
    trivialize? seriously if you werent playing back then dont comment... the damage was the same, the radius was the same, everything was the same, as it was posted above by some people this did NOTHING but helped the really really few people that could not see the void zones because of some graphical error/bug

before this, the people who could not see them yelled at vent, and they were assigned some1 to follow, and that was it
    Haskel just trolled you hard :P Did you read what he quoted?

Dreadnaught Helmet != Void Zone

Quote Originally Posted by CSJenova
    Haskel just trolled you hard :P Did you read what he quoted?

Dreadnaught Helmet != Void Zone
    Hahah that made me laugh, good job mate. I just read "Fixed graphical" and I replied, although I kept saying myself "no way it was a hotfix not any official patch... " and searching through the official patch notes.

Snoc got Troooolleedd Hard!
    /Snoc

Dude where are you reading those things? I was wiping back there for two (2) months, I have no reason to lie about this. <Stars> is a huge guild with so many dedicated players, but they did not get World First Four Horsemen. 1.12 Patch had nothing to do with Naxxramas, I even found the link for you to see it yourself :
    http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patch...patch1p12.html, Four (4) Horsemen was NEVER a No Patch No Down Boss, it was just insanly hard (no.1 hardest boss ingame preBC), and the fight was never nerfed or changed by any Official Patch. It was killed the same way it was entered into the game by Death and Taxes seven (7) weeks after Naxx launched (Naxx launched at late June, dont remember exact date and they killed it early September).

Note: I would appreciate it if some <Stars> member could confirm any of this by ScreenShots or anything.
    /Snoc
    I call BS. It wasn't a hard fight to execute, developing the strategy was the killer. Once you knew what to do executing it wasn't that bad.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    I call BS. It wasn't a hard fight to execute, developing the strategy was the killer. Once you knew what to do executing it wasn't that bad.
    Tigercat I do not know what you call "Hard" but either if we like it or not Four Horsemen original is the Hardest fight Blizzard has come up with so far. And it does not need any Wall of Texts to explain, the fact that for the First Kill seven (7) weeks were needed says it all. And 8-9weeks for most Naxxramas raidng guilds. By the way, I had the strategy written down three (3) weeks after my First Wipe on the Encounter, and the rest six (6) weeks of wipes was all about execution.

/Snoc

Kharay1977

Once (1) upon a time, there were three (3) little pigglets, all of whom had plenty (OVER 9000) of dreams about what they wanted to do with their singular (1) meaningless little lives. Then, one (1) day, a (1) big bad wolf, with plenty (OVER 9000) of sharp teeth came and ended their miserable existence.

Quote Originally Posted by STIG
    Why do people think cuz they are wearing tier 3 gear in a killshot, that they actually used it in the fight..
    Ever heard of keeping sets in your bag incase of a memorable kill may happen?
    I mean look at methods kill shots, you really think some of those casters are still using the atiesh?
    ..Jesus christ
    Because if you kill it 6 weeks after launch, many people are bound to still have some t3 items, don't be a moron.

Dude where are you reading those things? I was wiping back there for two (2) months, I have no reason to lie about this. <Stars> is a huge guild with so many dedicated players, but they did not get World First Four Horsemen. 1.12 Patch had nothing to do with Naxxramas, I even found the link for you to see it yourself :
    http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patch...patch1p12.html, Four (4) Horsemen was NEVER a No Patch No Down Boss, it was just insanly hard (no.1 hardest boss ingame preBC), and the fight was never nerfed or changed by any Official Patch. It was killed the same way it was entered into the game by Death and Taxes seven (7) weeks after Naxx launched (Naxx launched at late June, dont remember exact date and they killed it early September).

Note: I would appreciate it if some <Stars> member could confirm any of this by ScreenShots or anything.
    /Snoc
    Reminder:
    The patch do nothing with Naxx encounters,but add an buff(North Tower) near the entrance of Naxx which increase hp by 5%
    Rouge's talent change so can make a higher dps

at that time, Stars was not a huge guild with so many dedicated players. another point, character transfer over server was not avaliable in china realm that time.

Quote Originally Posted by delo
    Reminder:
    The patch do nothing with Naxx encounters,but add an buff(North Tower) near the entrance of Naxx which increase hp by 5%
    Rouge's talent change so can make a higher dps

at that time, Stars was not a huge guild with so many dedicated players. another point, character transfer over server was not avaliable in china realm that time.

What does that have to do with any of my posts Delo?
    1) The tower boosted HP, this has nothing to do with Encounter Nerfs.
    2) <Stars> was a great guild back then, they got the World First Gothic the Harvester who was at that point of one of the most hard Encounters ingame.
    3) Did not got your last point (if it was reffering to my post anyway) about Server Trasfer.

/Snoc

Strategy or execution of 4HM wasnt that much more complicated than today. It took two months to recruit enough tanks not practice it. It was Blizzard's first failure in extreme raid stacking, not a spectacular gem in boss design.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

george19

Quote Originally Posted by Tonara
    Thats not true.... don't forget, asians are better at maths than europeans or americans ;D
    wtf, wtf are you freaking talking about, don't let no Greek hear you say that bro you're gonna get LOLSPARTA kicked into a pit of death. You're wrong btw, Chinks were playing Hidden Dragon Crouching Tiger in the mountains while Greeks were mastering Mathematics so, ha!

What does that have to do with any of my posts Delo?
    1) The tower boosted HP, this has nothing to do with Encounter Nerfs.
    2) <Stars> was a great guild back then, they got the World First Gothic the Harvester who was at that point of one of the most hard Encounters ingame.
    3) Did not got your last point (if it was reffering to my post anyway) about Server Trasfer.

/Snoc
    nothing to do with your post. i just blablabla
    about gothic:Stars got Gothic World Horde First not World First(Since Alliance was EASY MODE in the age of level 60 ).
    about server transfer:Warrior with 4 Tier3 Sets is important in this encounter, server transfer will help a guild to recruit enough warriors for this fight in a short time.

nothing to do with your post. i just blablabla
    about gothic:Stars got Gothic World Horde First not World First(Since Alliance was EASY MODE in the age of level 60 ).
    about server transfer:Warrior with 4 Tier3 Sets is important in this encounter, server transfer will help a guild to recruit enough warriors for this fight in a short time.
    Aye agree with ya about the Tank issue, most guilds had a problem with that, not all of em though, for example I had four (4) Core warriors raiding, three (3) on backup, and one (1) which was another player's AQ/Wrath geared alt so the only issue was to give each of the backups two (2) more pieces of Dreadnaught and the alt four (4) so they could be Taunt hit capped.

Also, I am quite sure they got World First kill mate, I do not recall Forte doing it before them, now if in any case I am completely wrong give me a link or something to check it myself please.

/Snoc

Aye agree with ya about the Tank issue, most guilds had a problem with that, not all of em though, for example I had four (4) Core warriors raiding, three (3) on backup, and one (1) which was another player's AQ/Wrath geared alt so the only issue was to give each of the backups two (2) more pieces of Dreadnaught and the alt four (4) so they could be Taunt hit capped.

Also, I am quite sure they got World First kill mate, I do not recall Forte doing it before them, now if in any case I am completely wrong give me a link or something to check it myself please.

/Snoc
    Gothic:
    Original Post by Stars Leader
    http://bbs.ngacn.cc/read.php?tid=602249&fpage=1
    SS are all deadlinks..

Quote:
    "老牌联盟公会Fury与DnT在6月30日几乎同时杀掉了这个boss" "Alliance guild Fury and DnT killed this boss at June.30 almost the same time while Stars making attempts on it"

"目前世界上down掉Gothik的公会大概有3家,fury dnt和forte,前三家都是联盟方的。" "Till now there are 3 guilds killed Gothik , fury dnt and forte,they are all alliance."

Gothic:
    Original Post by Stars Leader
    http://bbs.ngacn.cc/read.php?tid=602249&fpage=1
    SS are all deadlinks..

Quote:
    "老牌联盟公会Fury与DnT在6月30日几乎同时杀掉了这个boss" "Alliance guild Fury and DnT killed this boss at June.30 almost the same time while Stars making attempts on it"

"目前世界上down掉Gothik的公会大概有3家,fury dnt和forte,前三家都是联盟方的。" "Till now there are 3 guilds killed Gothik , fury dnt and forte,they are all alliance."
    Seems like Delo is completelly right, <Stars> got Horde First kill not World First, DnT + Fury got World Wide nearly at the same time. Just confirmed it myself.

Keep it up mate,
    /Snoc

Tigercat I do not know what you call "Hard" but either if we like it or not Four Horsemen original is the Hardest fight Blizzard has come up with so far. And it does not need any Wall of Texts to explain, the fact that for the First Kill seven (7) weeks were needed says it all. And 8-9weeks for most Naxxramas raidng guilds. By the way, I had the strategy written down three (3) weeks after my First Wipe on the Encounter, and the rest six (6) weeks of wipes was all about execution.

/Snoc
    Your guild must have turned into a huge failure once you got to them then. Mine killed em in three nights of work because we had the strat worked out from the start and solid tanks.

If you can track down anyone else that was in <Attrition> of Staghelm back then they can verify my story.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat
    Your guild must have turned into a huge failure once you got to them then. Mine killed em in three nights of work because we had the strat worked out from the start and solid tanks.

If you can track down anyone else that was in <Attrition> of Staghelm back then they can verify my story.
    Well, as I understand correctly you tried Four (4) Horsemen after they were killed by most Naxx40 guilds, which means that you got the perfect strategy/setup and maybe even videos before getting to try them when I started from scratch. That results in weeks of less time mate.

/Snoc

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Gratz Stars for the world first and i just wanna say, Stars had about 600 tries on Mimiron Hardmode :P