Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...

Re: Yogg +0 World First Kill by Stars, PTR Build 10072

gz for he Guild.

One question, anyone knows the addon that shows that bar with the cooldowns timer?

Thank you.

Tip:Click the marked links to download the movie.

Youku online video,Full version of Yogg+0 by Stars.

http://player.youku.com/player.php/sid/XMTA0NDY5NjQ4/v.swf

awesome kill stars, gg

Crazy fight, grats to you all, expecialy whoever got the head. good job

hello every one
    i'm from china and also a WOWer
    i'm proud of the stars and congratulations to them. (seems you take grats for short?)

There are some misunderstandings about Chinese players and CN realms
    Let me tell you whats really going on(sorry my english is poor):

First ,there are over 11 million players on CN realms .
    They are WOW players not gold farmers.
    You may ask: who are the gold farmers if they are not chinese?
    Many chinese on US and EU realms are indeed gold farmers though.
    They are not players. They do not play WoW. They do it for a living.
    Why?
    Because when you spend one dallar in China, you buy 6 times the goods more than that in US,due to the exchange rate.
    For that reason a few businessmen hire poor people(such as someone who has just lost his job) to farm gold on US and EU realm then sell gold for dallars . The bosses get 95% or more of the profit and the workers get only low pay and longtime work. The workers may work 15~18 hours a day and sleep less than 6 hours.

I understand that the gold farmers has make US WOWers very uncomfortable and they kill every mob in the area,but it is the businessmen to blame,not the 'gold farmer' workers,not Chinese WOWers.

Perhaps you want to say: no one would accept such a 'job' as gold farmer. You know, here in China, we have the most people in the world, so we have the biggest number of WOWers, and we also have the most poor people in the world,so there are always plenty of workers to do this job.
    Got it?

And then it comes: Why aren't Chinese WOWers gold farmers? Let me ask,what's the total number of Chinese gold farmer? Suppose there are 10~50 thousand.Even if the number is 100 thousand, it's less than 1% of the total.

Did I make it clear?

Second: why don't Chinamain land have WotLk? Is it just like everybody says:because of blood and bones?
    Believe me, that reason is funny and is not the true one.

Do you know how many million of dallars bllizard earned from China mainland every year when WOW and TBC was on? In fact, not less than they earn in US.This means the market of Online Games in China is so large that the Chinese goverment won't sit and let a forgien company take grab of most part of the national online game market and earn easy money like that. China has many national online games. Without Woltk,the national online games will have more players.The later Wotlk is on, the better chinese national online games will do.

And do you know how much additional money SOFTWORLD earn after CN severs
    being shut down? And let me ask what's the population of TW and what's that of China mailand? Let me tell you,TW has got only 23 million people but china 1.4 billion. So if you are the CEO of SOFTWORLD ,do you ban the IP from mainland or just let the CWOWers in and sit and collect your mony?For that reason,too many mainland players immigrant to TW severs and since then the severs are always full. No doubt TW players want CWOWers out.

We may say,the rights and interest of both CWOWers and TWOWers is totally ignored in front of big commercial profit.

So you got it?

And i hear some dudes from US are confused with the relation between CN and TW. Let me make it clear,the relation between China(or you can say 'China mainland' instead) and Taiwan,is like that between East Germany and West Germany,except that China mainlandis much larger than the island of Taiwan and East Germany and West Germany have already reunited as one.So in the end China mainland and the island of Taiwan will be reunited as one,that's only a matter of time.

Some dude above ask:Will the chinese goverment track and kill the Stars guild members because they are physically in China mainland but play WolTK in TW?'
    Well that's funny. How did you come to that conclusion?Do FBI track and kill every US dude who just have a tour to North Korea?
    China is a state with an adequate legal system, although it's law may be different from that of US. But something is indeed: you get sentenced to death in China only after murder people , rape female , sell drugs or embezzle too much public funds.

In the end, i want to say, Chinese people are friendly.China is not what you saw in some acient time movies and is on its way to modernization. There are so many people in China who love WOW and they hope Woltk could be on in China mainland as soon as possible. And believe it or not,Kungen has most of his fans in China.Nearly all of Chinese WOWers know him and take him as the most successful PVEer in the world. We call him ' 昆哥' which means Brother Kun for respect.

At last, hope you guys enjoy Woltk tour, and pray for CWOW .

Quote Originally Posted by Exaile
    gz for he Guild.

One question, anyone knows the addon that shows that bar with the cooldowns timer?

Thank you.
    i would like to know that too

Re: Yogg +0 World First Kill by Stars

Quote Originally Posted by Dentoid
    didn't ensidia consider this achievement mathematically impossible or am i completely wrong?
    yes

gz
    hahaha. no.

um what was up with the random rant from the chinese gold farmer union?

Quote Originally Posted by NineAM
    hello every one
    i'm from china and also a WOWer
    i'm proud of the stars and congratulations to them. (seems you take grats for short?)

There are some misunderstandings about Chinese players and CN realms
    Let me tell you whats really going on(sorry my english is poor):

First ,there are over 11 million players on CN realms .
    They are WOW players not gold farmers.
    You may ask: who are the gold farmers if they are not chinese?
    Many chinese on US and EU realms are indeed gold farmers though.
    They are not players. They do not play WoW. They do it for a living.
    Why?
    Because when you spend one dallar in China, you buy 6 times the goods more than that in US,due to the exchange rate.
    For that reason a few businessmen hire poor people(such as someone who has just lost his job) to farm gold on US and EU realm then sell gold for dallars . The bosses get 95% or more of the profit and the workers get only low pay and longtime work. The workers may work 15~18 hours a day and sleep less than 6 hours.

I understand that the gold farmers has make US WOWers very uncomfortable and they kill every mob in the area,but it is the businessmen to blame,not the 'gold farmer' workers,not Chinese WOWers.

Perhaps you want to say: no one would accept such a 'job' as gold farmer. You know, here in China, we have the most people in the world, so we have the biggest number of WOWers, and we also have the most poor people in the world,so there are always plenty of workers to do this job.
    Got it?

And then it comes: Why aren't Chinese WOWers gold farmers? Let me ask,what's the total number of Chinese gold farmer? Suppose there are 10~50 thousand.Even if the number is 100 thousand, it's less than 1% of the total.

Did I make it clear?

Second: why don't Chinamain land have WotLk? Is it just like everybody says:because of blood and bones?
    Believe me, that reason is funny and is not the true one.

Do you know how many million of dallars bllizard earned from China mainland every year when WOW and TBC was on? In fact, not less than they earn in US.This means the market of Online Games in China is so large that the Chinese goverment won't sit and let a forgien company take grab of most part of the national online game market and earn easy money like that. China has many national online games. Without Woltk,the national online games will have more players.The later Wotlk is on, the better chinese national online games will do.

And do you know how much additional money SOFTWORLD earn after CN severs
    being shut down? And let me ask what's the population of TW and what's that of China mailand? Let me tell you,TW has got only 23 million people but china 1.4 billion. So if you are the CEO of SOFTWORLD ,do you ban the IP from mainland or just let the CWOWers in and sit and collect your mony?For that reason,too many mainland players immigrant to TW severs and since then the severs are always full. No doubt TW players want CWOWers out.

We may say,the rights and interest of both CWOWers and TWOWers is totally ignored in front of big commercial profit.

So you got it?

And i hear some dudes from US are confused with the relation between CN and TW. Let me make it clear,the relation between China(or you can say 'China mainland' instead) and Taiwan,is like that between East Germany and West Germany,except that China mainlandis much larger than the island of Taiwan and East Germany and West Germany have already reunited as one.So in the end China mainland and the island of Taiwan will be reunited as one,that's only a matter of time.

Some dude above ask:Will the chinese goverment track and kill the Stars guild members because they are physically in China mainland but play WolTK in TW?'
    Well that's funny. How did you come to that conclusion?Do FBI track and kill every US dude who just have a tour to North Korea?
    China is a state with an adequate legal system, although it's law may be different from that of US. But something is indeed: you get sentenced to death in China only after murder people , rape female , sell drugs or embezzle too much public funds.

In the end, i want to say, Chinese people are friendly.China is not what you saw in some acient time movies and is on its way to modernization. There are so many people in China who love WOW and they hope Woltk could be on in China mainland as soon as possible. And believe it or not,Kungen has most of his fans in China.Nearly all of Chinese WOWers know him and take him as the most successful PVEer in the world. We call him ' 昆哥' which means Brother Kun for respect.

At last, hope you guys enjoy Woltk tour, and pray for CWOW .
    you made me love china / taiwan more than ever.
    Stop standing in fire...