Thread: New MS!

New MS!

So now Spriests get a gimp version of MS!   ;D

•Improved Mind Blast has an additional effect - while in Shadowform your Mind Blast also has a 20/40/60/80/100% chance to reduce all healing done to the target by 20% for 10 sec.

Re: New MS!

...?
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Tixwi

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Doomhammer&n=Mnem%C3%AEc

kewl storeh brah...

but i didnt get it...
    "If the Burning Legion is such a problem why not just throw water on them? Then they'll just be a legion."

Was just checking if the yogg kill was legit (on my anniversary) and saw the changes. HUGE!
    Some people might not say these are big, but with dispersion glyph not currently nurfed, a 1.25 minute cd on dispersion is AMAZING!
    Double dmg on VT dispel is also amazing for pvp dispel protection. And a 20% healing debuff doesn't sound amazing but it is. This is 20% less healing to our targets. Although I doubt this will stack with current MS effects, it is still a huge buff. Now 3's with a spriest and non ms class will be alot better. This MAY make spriests more arena viable, I pray(hate having to be disc to arena).

Thanks for listening.

P.S. I am a little drunk when reading this but tried to calm down about everything and think it through throughly. And sorry for spelling errors.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathwatcher
    Was just checking if the yogg kill was legit (on my anniversary) and saw the changes. HUGE!
    Some people might not say these are big, but with dispersion glyph not currently nurfed, a 1.25 minute cd on dispersion is AMAZING!
    Double dmg on VT dispel is also amazing for pvp dispel protection. And a 20% healing debuff doesn't sound amazing but it is. This is 20% less healing to our targets. Although I doubt this will stack with current MS effects, it is still a huge buff. Now 3's with a spriest and non ms class will be alot better. This MAY make spriests more arena viable, I pray(hate having to be disc to arena).

Thanks for listening.

P.S. I am a little drunk when reading this but tried to calm down about everything and think it through throughly. And sorry for spelling errors.
    I am a fan of the changes for the most part, except that the VT dispel still isn't enough. It went from a sneeze to a poke. I want at least a light stab

Nap I do agree, it isn't quite UA and needs to do way more dmg than UA to compencate for the non-silence. A buff is better than a slap in the face.

It sounds nice, but i dont get the DP Change :/

Quote Originally Posted by Lostprophet
    In PvP: You apply it, it gets dispelled, it has now a CD...
    In PvE: No more waiting for CD if Boss becomes immun. XT-Heart, Vezax-Animus.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Affliction locks have had the same thing for a while. Nothing game breaking. :-*

Quote Originally Posted by Lostprophet
    I sincerely hope that the DP comes with the removal of the cooldown. So if it gets dispelled, or we have to switch mobs, we can actually use all 3 of our DoT's.

but i dont get the DP Change :/
    DK's can no longer spread it to multiple targets.
    [Insert Witty Signature Here]