Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: FINALY! a chance vs rogues!

This one made my day. TY!

Anyone else getting aggravated that sacrifice becomes unusable when the pet is cc'd?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehlkatur
    I have died some times for just blinking away from balls and straight in to another pair of balls.
    Nerf teabagging!

Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

10+ Year Old Account

Lol nub

Here is a nice way to win rouges
    if you trinket there KS they will blind you gouge pet and run away re stealth, re open.
    SO after you use trinket use [Sulfuron Slammer] (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=38466#sold-by)
    u get blinded and goes away ^^ u can say GG
    thats from my knowledge of dueling rogues enjoy
    Very bad.

It isn't as great as you make it seem, i pvp against good rogues on my server, there not stupid eoungh to walk near me, But, useing the void is good againt rogues i just pop bubble during kidney shot, and that way i save trink for blind etc.
    http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/wow/3/2/5/9/4/832594cRiax.png

I good rogue would sap the pet. =/

You do realise the sap only effects humanoids....

Yes, as a rogue I do realise that killing a warlock is too easy, and a voidwalker's ability is only effective in the hands of a skilled player - otherwise it just roots the pet ;/

It was harder to kill a lock when they had felhunter and (if human) perception,though it was still fairly easy then...

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian103
    You do realise the sap only effects humanoids....
    A person jesting about someone who doesn't know their class well? Go read Sap Rank 4 and get back to us, and practise before you preach.

In before "FINALY! a chance vs druids!" cause you just realised you can sap them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kesther
    A person jesting about someone who doesn't know their class well? Go read Sap Rank 4 and get back to us, and practise before you preach.

In before "FINALY! a chance vs druids!" cause you just realised you can sap them.
    Yes, you are correct, I am offering my apologies - My rogue is a 70 pvper, and I did not know about the sap changes after Rank 4 - I am greatly sorry