ret/druid/? yet another comp question.

Me(ret) and my druid buddy have been quite successful in 2vs2 arena but we wanted to give 3vs3 a shot as well.

But there is the problem. We really don't know which class we should pick for our 3vs3 team.

Since the Vindication nerf, matches have been dragging out for us and even though we often still win in the end, it sometimes gets close or just annoying. So we've been thinking of getting a MS warrior or rogue.

We were also thinking of a BM hunter or a DK as well, but we were wondering if they could compete with the healing reduction of a warrior or a rogue.

Thanks in advance for the help.
    And Christ said to his disciples, "I shall grant you eternal Salvation!"
    The disciples fell to their knees and replied, "Give us kings n00b!".

Re: ret/druid/? yet another comp question.

Get a MS warrior. CC healer -> Hammer of win your victim -> MS -> skillstorm -> dead -> Rinse and repeat.

Hunter, Warrior, Rogue, DK all 'work' fine with Ret+Druid - just find one that you 'click' with best personality-wise and who has a clue. Obviously it's somewhat different playstyles for each of these, but you could do fine with anything. Doublehealer+Ret is still good as well, you'd probs want a Priest for the manaburns with that.

thank you both for your opinions. just one thing we've been wondering about: can a ret/druid/? team without ms even put out enough pressure?
    And Christ said to his disciples, "I shall grant you eternal Salvation!"
    The disciples fell to their knees and replied, "Give us kings n00b!".

honestly, i think spriest or mage might work well with this comp as of the new 3.2 patch notes. 20% ms debuff is prolly enough to kill someone, and their cc is quite a bit better than a warriors

edit: hunters and rogues would work as well followed by warriors as a second choice. not much of a fan of warriors in 3's tbh

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Ret-dk-druid is the ultimate faceroll cleave, the dmg is so high nothing can survive it.
    Ms warrior works too.

Quote Originally Posted by Thruen
    Ret-dk-druid is the ultimate faceroll cleave, the dmg is so high nothing can survive it.
    ....no.
    no ms is fail

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

Quote Originally Posted by Thruen
    Ms warrior works too.
    With the 3.2 resil change this comp won't be quite as good.

I could see a Mage (in 3.2), Hunter, Warrior, or Rogue filling the last slot in a burst team, I supposed a spriest could work too though, mass dispell/mana burn would be usefull.

bm hunter over a warrior imo..
    my warrior gets cc'd either before or right after bladestorm
    but finding a bm hunter thats not a key turning back pedalling clicker is harder than finding the green proto drake in that egg
    nerfs tickle at best
    people who reroll or quit due to nerfs are sissys