Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Cold Weather Flying Changes in 3.2

Man this just means that instead of buying both flying & cold weather flying on alts that weren't 70 when WotLK was released NOW I have to buy it and the cold weather flying too. :

Quote Originally Posted by Karck
    Despite this: You dont have to buy it if you dont want it.

People -still- whine/complain like little schoolgirls...seriously amazing that some of you people can get past the days in real life without having a nervous breakdown.
    I personally smoke weed when I'm impatient, and it all goes away, SMOKE WEED ITS GOOD FOR YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77
    Man this just means that instead of buying both flying & cold weather flying on alts that weren't 70 when WotLK was released NOW I have to buy it and the cold weather flying too. :
    What?

I think this is a good change. I've got 3x 80's already and have not bothered leveling up anything else as of late. Still have 2x 70's sitting in Borean right now. And I haven't played them because I didnt want to drudge through the same content again just running accross maps on a 100% mount. If this will make the grind to 80 a little faster so i can experience the raid content on my other classes then I'm all for it. Everything ive leveled so far have been hybrid toons like my Pally and Druid. Would be nice to level up my hunter that I havent touched since the expansion went live. But it just pissed me off that I had all the nice epic flyers (hell or even a flyer at all) that i couldn't use. So I'm looking forward to the changes. All you other QQing bitches are the same ones that QQ about everything else every single time patch notes are released. So fuck you to those guys/gals/unknown.

Oh goodie, yet another change that will inevitably lead to more *please-make-WoW-easier* changes in the future. Not only do we get to avoid any inconveniences that would normally occur via ground mounts, but we get mounts earlier than ever. As long as we all keep complaining that alt-leveling is too (place complaint here) perhaps they'll enable us to teleport to each quest location and ask a local NPC to do all the work for us. Alt-lvling should be easy enough as it is now that we know what we're doing and where we're going, plus they ususally have a hefty amount of rested state that lasts through most of the process.. I had no problem running my little alt-asses around till lvl77. Even then I was too poor to afford epic flyers at the time..Oh wait! Dear Blizzard, make WoW easier please by handing out 100g epic flyers now, or just make gold grow on trees and allow a new gardening proffesion to grow it and hand it out. PLEASE MAKE WOW EASIER!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Inexistent
    Great something more for me to stop playing WoW now
    Stop playing wow because of a tome? It's not that bad that your 68+ alts can fly in Northrend, if you dont like it you can always keep your feet on the ground ^^

i dont get it .... why are ppl QQing about this.....
    you train flying mount at lvl70 then you have to wait untill level 77 to actually use the damn fly mount? the worst thing blizzard added was the CWFlying thingy... we shouldnt even have to pay fro fly mounts in northrend ffs .....

"QQ makes my alts levelup so fast now" yeh right... like u never wanted that ??

Quote Originally Posted by Devillien
    why dont the remove it :S

i think this is just bs,
    i leveld 2 chars to 80 now and 1 is at 75,

i like it that you cant fly thill 77'ish

i make you work harder to get to 77

Perhaps work a little harder at Engrish and a little less at WoW???
    Maybe???

OK, just think it over....

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Spctro
    i dont get it .... why are ppl QQing about this.....
    you train flying mount at lvl70 then you have to wait untill level 77 to actually use the damn fly mount? the worst thing blizzard added was the CWFlying thingy... we shouldnt even have to pay fro fly mounts in northrend ffs .....

"QQ makes my alts levelup so fast now" yeh right... like u never wanted that ??
    WAT? At least i like leveling in slow motion!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

This is going to make the grind from 68-80 a breeze. I can't wait!!

I like the tome, but I have a few problems with it:

1) Why not just remove the 1000g price of Cold Weather flying altogether?

2) You're letting the people that can afford the 1000g to just bypass the limit until 77 to fly in Northrend. That's a bit broken to me, and they should just lower the level cap instead IMO.

Anyway, nice change, I'll probably buy this for my DK. :P
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Undercity Champion says: "I punched a penguin on my way in here."
    Argent Confessor Paletress says: "Oh, my. Do you feel remorseful, at least?"
    Undercity Champion says: "Nah, not really. I just wanted to see the look on your face."

Quote Originally Posted by Pereira
    people complaining are idiots, this is the best change they've made ever and i hope they do more like this. like other people have said, leveling once is a nice but doing it again is just worthless
    ye idling on that same alt in dalaran 2 weeks after hitting 80 because your full epic already is.. fun!

ofc, you aint forced to use this crap, but like useal, will use it anyway.

to bad leveling is a joke now, was kinda the only thing atm that kept me busy. ;(

10+ Year Old Account

Wow, this thread has so many retarded posts from people who have either not grasped the concept or read the original post.

Now my 69 Paladin will buy 150% flying, and then get the Tome so I can fly around Northrend mining on her instead of my Shaman, for her JC needs.

I used to be a bit OCD with trying to complete everything possible at the same time.

But as others have said, pick something to want to achieve in WOW and stick to it.

Complete it, pick something else and move on.

You will find all stress evapourates and you will enjoy your time much more - try not to get jealous of people who have things you 'need' (read 'want').

As for levelling, its never been hard and since the 1-60 XP nerfs its been faceroll, don't QQ if you can't put the time in but want the rewards.